Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai felt his shirt slide off along with his usually loose tie and could feel the warmth radiating from both Leon's body and the fireplace. Never had Christmas lights been so romantic to him. Using his sinful abilities, Nikolai's tongue lengthened and split until it was a thick snake's tongue, matching his crest's. The tongue twirled around Leon's and dragged it into the Sin's mouth, where he gladly sucked on it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:11 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He barely gave the forked tongue a second thought, kissing more desperately and sliding his hands onto Nikolai's bum. He gently massaged the cheeks, trying to relax the muscles so they would easily accept the future invasion.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Feeling Leon's hand sent a shudder of relaxation through his body. Nikolai leaned into him lightly and stopped rubbing against him so that his anxious hand could sink beneath the teacher's pants.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon moaned at Nikolai's hand, bucking his hips excitedly. His left hand removed itself from the Sin's butt, allowing the right hand to focus on the cheeks, and slid his left hand up the skin and over the torso, finally stopping at one of Nikolai's nipples. He pinched it slightly, rolling the tender bud between his fingers as his right hand separated the cheeks and ran a finger up and down that sensitive valley.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Shivers ran down the Sin's arching spine upon such hand movements, his hand reacting by stroking faster. Playtime was over, he was overdue to add a little... spice into this. The brand over Nikolai's arm glowed purple and released a purple mist around the two. The mist held the dream world properties the Sin could control, and for now he decided to use it by enhancing Leon's senses. Especially touch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon moaned louder, his hand tensing. "N-Nikolai!" he gasped, his lips falling from the Sin's. "If...if you keep this up...I'll fin-finish too early!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Though Leon stopped the kiss, Nikolai only drifted towards his ear. "Aht he perksss of being a Ssssin~" he whispered with his snake tongue flickering the ear with each hiss. He grinned at the teacher then pressed his lips to his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He bit his lip, trying to hold himself back. "Pl-please, Nikolai...I n-need...n-need you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah
Whoopsie, hit the wrong tab

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"How badly, dearie?" he hissed as the stiff tips of his forked tongue ran up and down the teacher's neck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon roughly gripped Nikolai's hips and ground up, pushing his large, and growing, bulge against him. "So badly, I'm about to burst," he growled.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

With a sharp gasp, Nikolai complied and began unzipping his pants. "Ssshall I call you massster again, dearie?" he asked as his pants joined his blazer on the ground, and soon he would too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Call me whatever you like, just be sure to moan it," he replied, picking him up, and moving to the area in front of the fire. Leon sat on the ground, keeping Nikolai on top of him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Making sure to straddle him just right, Nikolai grinned and began unzipping Leon's own pants. The fireplace cast shadows over the two, and Nikolai could observe Leon's face and smiled lightly at the shading that complimented him. "Don't hold back on me, dearie." he purred while slipping down his pants. "Because I won't~" The purple mist swirled around them and hissed. Or that might've been the flickering forked tongue protruding from the Sin's mouth.

{And sex happens}

Nikolai stared at the ceiling with a relaxed look, but soon it evolved into a pleasured grin. "I love being a Sin~" he sighed contently as the purple mist finished fading away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I can understand why," he panted, pushing his sweaty hair from his forehead. "Damn, you have stamina."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I like to save it up for the right time." Nikolai smiled proudly as he laid against the teacher. "But where I have stamina, darling, you have strength~" he purred and drew circles on his chest with his index finger, the heat of the flames at his back.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games