Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Amphi's ear fins perked as she heard a familiar, familiar. And deeper rougher voice of its Reaper.

Swiveling her head, she all but had to hold in the gleeful escape of squeaks as she saw Sharpie, and then False, but Sharpie. Biting her lip, she tried to wave at the two boils.

"Psst...Sharpie! False!" They'd have a little mermaid leaning over desk waving at them like a crazy person. "Hi you two!" She wanted to sit with them and hold Sharpie forever and forever and forever.

Miliardo Kason
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Sharpie was the first to notice Amphi as he was facing the right direction, sitting up higher he waved both paws back at her purring happily. "Ammmmphiiiiiii~!"

This of course caused False to turn grinning at the sight of Amphi leaning over her desk waving like a mad hatter. That was all the invitation False needed to get up moving over to take a seat on Amphi's desk running a warm heated hand through her hair, "Long time no see Amphi, here I was wondering if you went off to sea without saying good-bye to us."

Sharpie had meanwhile climbed into Amphi's lap, careful not to ink her like he did the classwork. He was a gentlemen after all. If he wasn't, no pets, only gentlemen cats got pets.

And Sharpie, for the record, was one classy mother#$*(er

Miliardo Kason

Theidren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Fiona nodded at Andrew's comment. She too probably would have cooked the mouse first but to each their own. As long as the professor enjoyed her snack. The roc smiled and swung her long hair over her shoulder as Selene began to speak to the class. Hrmm natural forms....Fiona..that she knew, was already in her natural form. She couldn't think of a time that she hadn't been. Or maybe when she was in her natural form she couldn't ever remember. Her eyes widened at this thought and she flipped her sheet of paper over.

Staring at the glaring white paper Fiona picked up a pencil and placed it on the paper and promptly snapped the thing in half. The ghoul closed her eyes and dug out another...few writing utensils. It took Fiona another two tries before she could handle the pencil gently enough to attempt drawing with it. She wasn't the best artist, she preferred other mediums but she did her best.

Once she was done she looked down at her work of art.

User Image

phantompanther13
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Tybalt's grin only grew wider at Rep. In fact, he looked just a little too happy at that threat.

User Image

"Sure we can play later!"

Perhaps that was because he misinterpreted it.

Baneful

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Siddie glanced over at Sammy's paper, and her mouth formed into a little o. She didn't say anything, but she leaned across the row to kiss her ghoulfriend's cheek.

She completely ignored the quarreling boils. Sigh. Boils.

Miliardo Kason
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Damien rather enjoyed being called a good dog. the self serving smirk he put on when Night decided to scratch his ears we just a delight as his tail thumped on the floor. "bad job night, you stole the seat and ruined my hug for you." yes night was a bad bad cat."

naughty Kitten. the pout of sadness was all that he had left for the boil after all the scratching, unless he decided to do more.

Why the dragon was flipping his jacking s**t made no sense to demi, tilting his head at the odd roaring monster with the temper problem. "whatever boil." he muttered out loud, rolling his eyes at the beast. what was wrong with this guy, he had to wonder if it was inflicted with the strange insanity like the others.

Only tybalt could be happy to hear a threat. oddities all around him. it made no sense. The incredulous look on his face was just trying to burn a hole into the black dog.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Amphi's waving only increased when Sharpie got on his hind legs and waved back. Oh my jack, she couldn't breathe from cuteness.

Once False turned, her face turned extremely red as her waving slowed and her hands hung in the air loosely. In the blink of her eye, False was on her desk with his hand in her hair and she was staring up at him.

"Hi False....." Big wide mouth 'o' at him, "I wondered if perhaps maybe YOU forgot about meeee. I wouldn't go to the sea without saying goodbye to two of my favorite people!" That included Sharpie as a person. "Plus I'd have to say goodbye to Danny, and Xiu and Lizzy and Thana and Roch and Tybalt, And Mei...and oh gosh so many others. I can't leave you guys!"

She leaned her head down a little to snuggle the ink cat, though she wouldn't mind if he left ink on her. he was a ink cat after all, she couldn't get mad over that.

"How have you guys been? I didn't know you'd be interested in a class about um...natural forms..." She flushed again, remembering his hand was still in her hair and it felt super warm.

O////A/////O
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

The lights had gone back up after Selene had finished speaking, so students could see what they were doing (and nobody could make out in the back!) She walked through the aisles, catching up on everyone's progress one by one.

"Aha, a dragon! Good, good.. and ah.. oh my that is quite the blob! Well done young man.. and another dragon! Mhmm, and.. oh my a third dragon." Selene scooped up the tiny penstrictor on the desk of the student, placing it on her shoulder before giving the scared boil a gentle smile. "We have dragon lovers in this classroom, I shall make a note of this! All very well done-eeeeeee.." The tiny little squeal that came out of Selene's mouth when she passed by Molan's natural form was so soft, so childish, that she had to hide her face in embarrassment. But he was so cute and fluffy. "W..well done, mhmm!" She forcefully pulled herself away from staring at the adorable to move forward, brushing her hand across Amphi's shoulder lightly as she regarded her sketch. "How absolutely lovely, well done dear!" She commended, lifting her head as she moved on. "You're all doing wonderful, thank you so much for sharing your-eeeeeee.." The childish squeal was back as she tilted her head down to see Marzena's sketch. She picked the paper up, held it closer, and then cuddled it.

Yes, she cuddled your paper, Marzena.

"Just. Just wonderful. Thank you!" She whispered in giggles, handing the paper back to the ghoul. Erebus was regarded with similar fare, but when she moved to Erebus, despite how cute the sketch was, all she could see was the goop around it. The familiar goop that had preceded her precious list disintegrating.

She gave Efflo a long, quiet look.

"Well done, but please be more careful with your excretions, dear!" She waggled a finger at him, and moved on.

Sibyl's paper almost broke her. Selene literally buckled, her knees weakening as she stared at just how much cute was on the page. She couldn't handle it. She couldn't handle it.

"So.. wonderful.. aaaaeeeee thank you Sibyl!" Selene stopped here, just admiring the work.

((pausing here so I don't quotespam the world~~))

poke mattix
baneful
raja
Nyxtsuki Moon
Melodine Cantus
moonspots
Eight

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Sammy was still staring at her desk, avoiding the paper in the corner when Siddie's cheeks brushed her own. It caused her to jump a little before she looked over at the other ghoul, the flames in her eyes tiny pin points of purple before flickering a bit brighter bringing the world back into focus.

"I umm.... I just kinda lost focus there for a moment I guess..."

Or she was just having a guilty conscious again and second guessing her possible decision to go talk to hunters about killing Horsemen. No biggy right?

----

False only smiled, that ever confident smile as he sat before her on her desk. "Now how could I ever forget such a cute little things like your self? Aren't we hugging friends after all?" Yes he'd bring that up. Remember his topless chest. Recall how warm it was Amphi? You know you missed it don't lie. All of that was said with a look from False.

Sharpie meanwhile, might have dropped a few splotches of ink, in his defense he was trilling happily nuzzling and bumping heads with Amphi in deilght at all the attention. Amphi was surely in the top 3 for Sharpie Pets, and the cat was more then happy to ignore it's master for her attention.

"We've been well, not much has happened lately. A few experiments gone wrong, a lovely chat with an ice demon. Very chilly, really cold but nice once you get past the whole being freezing cold thing. Makes undead look warm."

Sammy looked away from Siddie towards False with an expression that implied she was none to happy about a first year talking crap about undead.

"Sharpie thought the class was about magically changing forms, he was missinformed, but seeing you here makes up for it. His hand moved from her hair to her cheek. So warm, touching your cheek Amphi.

False wondered how long till the teacher yelled at him.

This was so worth it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Maddy had just begun to notice the quarreling around them. A dog, a bird, and a ... pen-strictor?? They were honestly arguing over a pen-strictor of all things!?? The frown on his face only deepened as he turned back to Molan, and allowed an exhausted sigh. One of the reasons he generally didn't mingle with commoners. They were ill-bred, with no manners or taste. He contemplated tossing his own pen-strictor into the mix just to gauge a reaction. But really, that would be a poor decision. He might need it later, and, with Makoto against him ... His tail flicked slightly. At any rate, they didn't want to become so loud as to wake Makoto. That was a bad bad idea. He eyed the quarrel a moment before glancing back to Molan.

The poor demon was wilted on the spot. He had clearly had enough of this, and the cat couldn't really blame him. As silent and still as he could manage, Maddy reached up and pulled off his cap, placing it across the boil's forehead with the faintest pitiful smile. He motioned with a tugging gesture in front of his face, mouthing the words: Lay your head down. Tune it out.

Raja
Maddy says he is lending you his hat for a bit Molan. Just to try to find the darkness and block it all out ;;

keiifuu
sfdslaf Sorry we are spamming you with quotes ;; <3

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:07 pm

"An owl form, how lovely! Good job, Kettil." The boil received a gentle pat on the head. She moved on and giggled quietly at the purple kitty, nodding her head. "Wonderful, thank you! Ah, and what do we - ooooo.." Selene picked up Miasma's paper, and eyed it carefully. "Why, I'm flattered! This is just lovely, thank you so much!" No one had ever drawn her before! It looked just like her!

She put the paper back down and moved on, just in time to see.. another dragon. "Oh my yes, we are going to have to take some time to focus on dragons today, for certain! And canines, too.. what a lovely sketch!" She had moved on to Frost's, and looked quite impressed with his skills; AND his detailed description. She looked very pleased with his effort.

Millie's foxfire sketch garnered a helpless giggle, but she allowed it - even she knew there was at least one person whose natural form looked that tiny and adorable.

But at Tybalt's... Selene stopped, stared at the paper, gave Tybalt a ~look~, and then read the description. "Ooo, clever. Such a shame I don't get to see what it really looks like though. I guess you just don't want to share with me. It's all right, I understand." Eat the guilt. Eat it, Tybalt.

When she looked back at the paper again, she saw Ren's little addition, and put both hands on her face to hide the giggles her body shook with. She was still giggling when she shuffled off to see Zel's gargoyle, and she nodded her head, but couldn't form words past the giggles just yet. By the time she got to Darren's paper, she finally managed to control herself enough to comment on it. "That's wonderful dear, thank you!"

She loved to see when students went above and beyond, so Damien's sketch was rewarded with a big, bright smile. "Wow, look at you! Thank you for sharing that!" To move on from a colorful, fun sketch to.. a block of black, jarred Selene a little bit. But when she read the description, she patted Siddie's shoulder softly. "I love it! What an interesting natural form!"

((pausing again jesus XD))

Pales
[A.V.]
Blade Kuroda
Istoleyurvamps
Alicia Firestar
Oniongrump
Prolixity
Torvil
Bloodlust Dante
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm

“I’m sure we’ve all broken a rule once or twice,” Efflo said, laughing and patting Frost on the shoulder. “I simply meant that you would refrain from trying to make us lunch.”

He was glad Calder had accepted the minty offering, Efflo only knew so many people (and let’s face it, they were pretty much all sitting in front of him) and it would be awful to have them not get along! He stared in awe as the kelpie shared his paper, two natural forms?? Efflo was astounded; Calder had reached all new levels of cool.

“Two forms? That’s impressive, Calder! How did you get two? Your stallion form looks so dashing, you really haven’t changed into it yet?” Efflo was babbling a little bit, but horses were about the only subject in which he was fluent… It was nice to talk about something he liked.

He turned to look at Olivia’s drawing, smiling brightly. It was so good! And really colorful, it looked like she’d used all of her crayons. Efflo was a bit jealous; he only really had reason to use two colors, which was obviously not nearly as fun. “It’s such a good drawing Olivia! Who are those other creatures?” he asked curiously. He then watched as she added something to the bottom of her page, surprised when it turned out to be a miniature version of him! A soft blush rose in his cheeks, that was really sweet of the ghoul… Suddenly Efflo was again and at a loss for words.

“You didn’t have to do that! But you made me look great… T-thank-you,” he added trying not to act all flustered. Nice gestures always surprised him.

The boil shifted in his seat, quickly turning his attention to Frost. His ears perked… Him, handsome? Here he thought that Frost would help distract him but the other boil just made him blush even worse. Thankfully, he could never turn as red as someone with paler flesh but it was noticeable all the same. He chose not to comment on Frost’s remark (his reaction made things pretty obvious anyway) and instead grabbed at the Wolfos’ paper. “Frost!” he chided, “Let us see! I’m sure it’s very good...” Efflo held it up, examining it. He read the description, eyes growing wide. “Bigger than a horse?” he exclaimed, unable to believe it. “That’s amazing, Frost… And, truth be told, a little frightening to think about.” He grinned playfully, though a small part of him really hoped the other boil was telling the truth about not eating him. Or Calder.

“And besides, it’s an excellent drawing! Much better than mine.” It even had articulated legs; Efflo was impressed.

He hadn’t realized that Selene was making her rounds, and truth be told he had almost forgotten he was in a classroom setting altogether. Weren’t most classes supposed to be boring? So far things had really exceeded his expectations for the day… Until his glowworms got him into trouble.

“I-I… Yes, Professor Selene! Thank-you!” he replied, at her waggling finger, but she had moved on before he could explain. It wasn’t his fault; it was those darn little bugs. Couldn’t they behave just once? He sighed, slumping into his chair. The worms were lucky that they had tucked themselves all away, because they had one very grumpy pony on their hands.

iStoleYurVamps

MoonKitsune

chirigami

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:12 pm

"I'm...i'm not that cute...." Amphi mumbled oh jack False, she had forgotten that you were such a flirt. Her eyes widened with guilt, she'd never forget that False was her hugging friend! NEVER EVER OKAY, HE WAS ONE OF HER CLOSE CLOSE FRIENDS.

But that of course did excatly what False wanted and reminded the mermaid that the last time they had a hugging session, he had opted for bare chest. And it had been warm, and She didn't know how to feel so she just clutched Sharpie closer to her.

"We can still be hugging friends and stuff! But I have a boilfriend, so you can't have your shirt off okay?" Amphi nuzzled with Sharpie, loving the familiar tenderly.

"Did you get hurt?" Amphi was on her feet in a instant and taking the boil's chin in her hand, turning if left to right and making sure there was no visable marks of damage. "If you get hurt, you know to come to me right? I'll heal them so they won't hurt or scar you!" She was quite proud of her healer skills now.

Her attention turned for the briefest moment at Selene, and her face flushed for a whole 'nother reason.

"Th...Than you Professor Selene." Yay! Selene liked her picture, even if Amphi felt she couldn't draw at all, she was thankful the teacher gave her praise.

Focusing back in on False. And the fact that his hand had migrated from hair to cheek. She wiggled unsure of how to feel, feeling much like a little rabbit and False was a big bad wolf.

"What...um...Oh....um..." Loss of words, she tried really hard to focus again, "A ice demon! Like Edel? She's the only one I met and we were minipets at the time. She didn't seem all that cold honestly..."

Miliardo Kason
Nio Love
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

While Fi was drawing Andrew was busy at work. He hadn't noticed her snapping pencils, but he he did notice that she had a lot of extra crayons left in the box. And he had run out of red.

"Hey Fi, can I have your red?"

He looked up from his desk which looked decidedly, melty:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theidren

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Sibyl was practically sparkling from Selene's praise. Sibyl officially loves you Selene.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games