Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he took a deep breath and stayed still as he looked forward calmly. "Alright just be easy please"he said gently as he blinked a few times.

"Okay." He said and rubbed the males back gently not wanting to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly he began to relax as he took a small breath as he gently looked up at Michael a bit. "Did you even try to date when I was gone?"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly he began to relax as he took a small breath as he gently looked up at Michael a bit. "Did you even try to date when I was gone?"he said softly.

"Once...but it didn't feel right cause I promised I wait for you. So I broke up with them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Who was this person?'he asked softly as he hissed a bit as he felt Michael hit one of the bruises and knots.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Who was this person?'he asked softly as he hissed a bit as he felt Michael hit one of the bruises and knots.

"It was James, he was on the soccer team." He said and and rubbed more gently as he moved his hand away from the bruise. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:13 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding gently he took a small breath and bite his lip a bit. "How long did you go out with him?"he said  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding gently he took a small breath and bite his lip a bit. "How long did you go out with him?"he said

"About two weeks." He said sadly. "He wanted to go further but I told him no. And we broke up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked over to him a bit "You know you could have right? You didn't know if I was coming back or not the least you could have done was to be happy"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:25 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked over to him a bit "You know you could have right? You didn't know if I was coming back or not the least you could have done was to be happy"he said gently.

"I was waiting for you. I was going to have a dective look for you after I finished collage." He said smiling "But it seems I don't have to now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:48 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"And if you couldn't find me then what were you going to do? Would you have moved on?"he asked softly as he blinked gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:53 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"And if you couldn't find me then what were you going to do? Would you have moved on?"he asked softly as he blinked gently.

"I would probably be sad for a while, then slowly move on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding he stayed quiet as he watched him softly as he tilted his head a bit. "Well then still I am glad you would have moved on even if its slow"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding he stayed quiet as he watched him softly as he tilted his head a bit. "Well then still I am glad you would have moved on even if its slow"he said gently.

"I would still think of you at night though." He said smiling and kissed the males head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked at Michael softly "Thats being unfaithful now"he said softly as he began to sit up.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he looked at Michael softly "Thats being unfaithful now"he said softly as he began to sit up.

I know." He said kindly "But I wouldn't be able to stop thinking of you.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games