Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 pm
Hello, everyone!

Please just call me Ki and I absolutely love baking! (although that has nothing to do with this guild)

I like reading manga than watching anime. It's not just because it has more extra episodes or slightly has more in-depth characteristics than anime. My main reason is because I started out with manga. Meh.

I have a LOAD of favourites but nothing beats Gintama at the moment. Second comes Saiyuki, One Piece and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Likes Idol anime? Yes! Uta no Prince, anyone? Haha.

I love anime soundtracks, especially from Samurai X, Gundam and Saiyuki. And of course from Utapri.

Live action movies? Don't get me started. Ajin: Demi Human is out at where I am now. Also, I am super looking forward for Gintama and Full Metal Alchemist. Rurouni Kenshin and Deathnote was fantastic.

Cosplay-wise, I started about 8 years ago. My first cosplay was a J-rocker, Uruha from The Gazette. I have also did Ranmaru (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge), a random schoolmate from Vampire Knight, Tadashi (Special A), Bernardo (Lucky Dog), Natsuki (Utapri)...
I wasn't a regular cosplayer, but I try my best to at least cosplay the characters I adore. Haha.

A pleasure to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 am
Hi everyone.

Y'all can call me Silk. I played Gaia years ago and for whatever reasons fell off the face of the gaia planet for a while but now I'm back and trying to relearn everything from back then and all the new stuff that's been added.

I love anime, j and k drama and I'm trying to learn the Japanese language (mostly because I love the sound of it and I want to visit Japan one day, maybe even work there for 6 months).

I'm currently watching Shokugeki no Soma: San no Sara, Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou, Ultimate Otaku Teacher, The Ancient Magus and Recovery of an MMO junkie. Other than Ultimate Otaku Teacher they're all fall anime's that I'm really enjoying.

Some old favourites that I can watch over and over are Fruits Basket, Hellsing, Ouran High School Host Club, The first season of Sword Art Online (in fact any anime with this type of storyline, Log Horizon, Overlord etc etc.) Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Black Butler (both the anime and the live action) and of course tons of others.

I'm really excited to see China starting to come out with some great anime's as well, Quanzhi Fashi and Quan Zhi Gao Shou are two that I was really impressed with and its opened up a whole new area of anime to check out.

I like seeing live actions of anime, I think they are great so long as you don't expect them to be exactly like the anime. It took me a while to get into jdrama, their idea of funny is vastly different (very over exaggerated reactions and facial expressions) and took a little getting used to lol but now I love it and jdrama lead to kdrama naturally. Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango, Kimi wa petto and Meichan no shitsuji are a few of my favourites.

Now that all the important stuff is done, a little info about me. I live in Australia, I'm old (don't ask - just leave it at old lol) and in the last couple years I've been getting into cosplay and special effects make up which I never realized was a thing for most of my life (isn't that awful?!) so now I love it xD. I'm really looking forward to being part of the guild and talking anime and stuff with everyone since its not exactly mainstream over here yet - but it is getting bigger!  

Silkrai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cindyrubycutie

Nine-tailed Otaku

17,265 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 pm
Thank you for the invitation to join this guild! Let's see...

I'm currently studying to be a Creative Writing teacher and I ADORE books! Which makes it obvious that I happen to be a huge fan of manga ♥ One of my current favourite manga is Kakegurui!

Although I love anime I have the terrible bad habit of never finishing any...

My favourite anime genre is definitely Magical Girl, and my top three anime (at this time) are:

♥ Madoka Magica
♥Gakkou Gurashi
♥Uta Kata

I hope we can all get along!

(Warning: I tend to use terms of endearment a LOT so if that bothers you please let me know ;3 wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:28 am
I got an invite for the guild and it's been a while since I went to do any Guild-related stuff so I joined!

Hello! I'm Komaeda!
I'm a college student studying Animation and Game Design

I admit that I'm not that into anime that much, but I've been watching several for quite some time so I'm remembering some of my favourites! Manga, though, that's what I read mostly these past months

Speaking of which, my current anime faves are:
❀Bungou Stray Dogs
❀Sakamoto, Desu ka?
❀Pop Team Epic
❀Yakitate!Japan

As for manga:
❀Pop Team Epic
❀Bungou Stray Dogs
❀Aoharu x Kikanjuu
❀Saiyuki

Other than that, I draw both fan art and original art. I want to create my own manga series someday. Sometimes, I post my art on either my Twitter or Pixiv.

And yes, my name was taken from Danganronpa's Nagito Komaeda ❀❀❀  

Komaeda-kun

Phantom

Fenava

Mystical Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm
I'm glad that I found people to talk about anime with. By the way does anyone knows a good roleplaying guild  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 am
Hello~ My name is Mia. I'm an anime/manga fan but sadly I haven't really been watching/reading it as much as I used to but when I get into something I really get invested in it for a long time.

Favorite Animes: Pokemon, Slayers, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Assassination Classroom, Tokyo Mew Mew, Paranoia Agent, Hellsing, and more.

Favorite Old Cartoons: Freakazoid, Rocko's Modern Life, Ed Edd N Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, and more.

Favorite Shows: Gotham, Agents Of SHIELD, iZombie, and more.

First anime I watched was Pokemon.

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

LunarWarrior_Hanako

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:48 pm
Greetings.... My name is LunarWarrior_Hanako

My top 5 favorite anime are:
InuYasha
Yakitake Japan
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Kuroshitsuji

Favorite Old Cartoons:
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Dexter Laboratory
Xioalin Showdown

First anime I have watched is InuYasha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:03 am
Hi my name is Smithers456, Ron in real life.

I'm going to be 55 years young on my favorite holiday, Halloween!! For over 23 years I have been happily married to my wife Sue.

I'm a huge Anime Fan. I own over 20 different series. My favorite Manga is Sailor Moon!!

I have been an Anime Otaku since 1995 (1st anime watched - Sailor Moon S during Saturday Morning Cartoons)

I've been a J-Pop / K-Pop fan since 2009. No particular group I just love them all!!

It's on my to do list to go to a J-Pop or K-Pop concert when I go to Youmacon 2018 this Fall.

I been going to Anime / Cosplay Cons since 2009. I've been to Youmacon, Jafax, and Shutocon. All in Michigan.

If you would like to hear about some of my Convention experiences feel free to send me a message

I happen to be a Semi Professional Cosplay Photographer. You can find the photos that I have taken of cosplayers on either Deviant Art - User Name Smithers456, or Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Smithers456Photography

I am the Proud Captain of the Anime Conventions: The Global Connection Guild which is affiliated with this Guild.

Many thanks goes to this Guilds Captain Nena Sakura who has done a wonderful job creating this Guild and helping it become a Guild worthy of distinction over the last 5 years!! I'm honored to be one of it's members. smile

My Top 5 Anime
1. Sailor Moon
2. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Collected Memories
3. Fairy Tail
4. Pokemon - Especially the Indigo League and XY seasons. Misty and Serena are my favorite of Ash's friends
5. RWBY - Fell in Love with the series right from the first episode  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Candy_30 Rocks

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:20 pm
Hi.I like horror,sci-fi,and action animes.I call my (mangas) comic books.I have Inuyasha,Sonic and The Simpsons.No complete series.
Animes I've watched or currently watching:
Accel World
Princess Tutu
Sailor Moon
Tenjho Tenge
Seraph of the End
Sword Art Online
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight
How Not to Summon A Demon Lord
Trinity Blood
Devil's Line
Rosario+ Vampire
Madoka
Hamtaro
Sonic X
Pokémon
and Kirby.
Cosplays I've done are Shiro[NGNL] and Sailor Moon.
I plan on doing Duck[Princess Tutu] and vampire Moka[Rosario+Vampire]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:33 pm
Hi name lickyoutodeath (won't give my real name srry)
I like anime, k-pop etc. The Every first anime I watch was sailor Moon (after maybe the first 2 seasons I kinda stop... Watching ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I guess)
I have watch dragon ball Z, the Simpsons etc. (Can't think of the names on top of my head) oh I have watch the Rugrats, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy(old one) invader zim etc.
I have play video games since 11 my every first one was the Mario Brothers (classic one) / duck hunting for the Nintendo game
I play takken, the dragon ball Z games(For the PlayStation system) the Naruto games AND mortal combat game for (PS3 and up) *yea I like playing weird games who doesn't ¯_(ツ)_/¯ *
I haven't done cosplaying yet but I want to I have been listen to k-pop since 2011  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

RavingProductions

Perfect Prophet

10,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:49 pm
Hi, I'm RavingProductions, but you can simply call me "Rave". Yeah, I know it sounds... bland.

Been a huge fan of anime since watching Sailor Moon in 1998, which was my very first anime. Also like Pokemon and most recently finding myself in the "Love Live" fandom. (That's my current focus right now!)

I've watched other shows (way too many to count, including various cartoons).

Gamer since I was 5 years old.

Cosplayer in real life also.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:18 pm
I'm B_____, but you can call me Wuyabi. I'm an elder Gaian in both senses of the word, I've been here since 05 and am aging in an ungraceful manner. My first anime was the original English language dub of Voltron. I love Magical Girl Anime, with my top being Revolutionary Girl Utena, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Sailor Moon/Crystal. I'm currently watching Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka, and my favorite Americanime are Steven Universe, the Avatar Series and RWBY. My favorite western animation is Arcane, and Bojack Horseman. I play turn-based-RPGs and VNs. I'm a long time Saga Frontier fan, and I'm currently playing the indie Ren'Py VN, Eisai, and the Doki Doki Literature Club mod, Fruits of the Literature Club. I intend to play Katawa Shoujo next.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Duskymaiden

Snow Rabbit

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:56 pm
Hello there and thank you for inviting me to the guild! I just got back on Gaia after 11 years lol

Username: Duskymaiden
Nickname: Dusky, Dusk.

Favorite Animes: Umaru-chan, Miss kobayashi's dragon maid, One punch man, dbz/dragonball, Duskmaiden of amnesia, i'm a spider so what, etc.

Favorite Movies: The last unicorn, bram stokers dracula, thumbelina, my neighbor totoro, howls moving castle, van helsing, the princess and the goblin, lotr, etc.

Favorite video games atm: Eco global survival, Ark, Vrchat.

I like cute stuff and lolita stuff!
I'm Canadian and I've immigrated to Australia.
I do not currently cosplay, but I do dress in Lolita and go in Lolita fashion shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:36 pm
hii!! I'm Ophelia/Asmoday, and I am 17!! I'm new to Gaia but I'm a big fan of anime and manga, especially horror manga!! I love Fmab, madoka magica, chainsawman and a lot more!  

Asmoq

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:19 pm
Asmoq
hii!! I'm Ophelia/Asmoday, and I am 17!! I'm new to Gaia but I'm a big fan of anime and manga, especially horror manga!! I love Fmab, madoka magica, chainsawman and a lot more!

welcome to anime help guild  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces