Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Eeimae

Welcome back!!!! We missed you! :3

iMusicLovah

I love to dance, but can't to save my life. I sing well, and can play many instruments. I live in the UK.

I go out into the garden when my friend gets home, cover myself in dirt and pretend like I am a banana. Which doesn't make sense. I also like to think I'm smart, but it doesn't work out that way. I also may or may not be the opposite gender of my avi. Why? I don't know.

Confessions of your fellow role player. Love you! heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:51 pm

LilRinn
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

I love to dance, but can't to save my life. I sing well, and can play many instruments. I live in the UK.

I go out into the garden when my friend gets home, cover myself in dirt and pretend like I am a banana. Which doesn't make sense. I also like to think I'm smart, but it doesn't work out that way. I also may or may not be the opposite gender of my avi. Why? I don't know.

Thank you! I'm glad to be back. (: I missed you guys too. ^w^ btw, are we doing confessions or is this just for fun? c:

Eeimae

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

Thank you! I'm glad to be back. (: I missed you guys too. ^w^ btw, are we doing confessions or is this just for fun? c:

Your welcome. ^^
Also, I have no clue. MusicLovah started it! I just continued it. Part of what I said was confession, some of it I was just goofing around. xD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Eeimae

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

Your welcome. ^^
Also, I have no clue. MusicLovah started it! I just continued it. Part of what I said was confession, some of it I was just goofing around. xD

xD we can do that xD I was just saying it to clear up why my kids love kpop so much xD They're kinda me. But yeah...confessions of a roleplayer who's never been this comfortable with fellow roleplayers :3

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:25 pm

iMusicLovah
Eeimae

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

iMusicLovah

Your welcome. ^^

xD we can do that xD I was just saying it to clear up why my kids love kpop so much xD They're kinda me. But yeah...confessions of a roleplayer who's never been this comfortable with fellow roleplayers :3

I don't even know what Kpop is. xD
Imma click on one of your links and see now that my computer isn't being stupid. I'm glad you're comfortable here deary. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 pm

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

LilRinn

I was thinking of doing one but I don't think I can come up with any good confessions x.x

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm

AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

Eeimae

LilRinn

I was thinking of doing one but I don't think I can come up with any good confessions x.x

Your confession is that you can't think of confessions! Oh-ho-hoooo. O_O
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

Eeimae

LilRinn

That's a cheap way out of it! lol xD

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:53 pm

AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

Eeimae

LilRinn

Pffffft. Oh yeah?! Well... Well!! You're a cheap way out of it..... (Lame insults begin.) OH! XD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:56 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

Eeimae

LilRinn

Pffffft. Oh yeah?! Well... Well!! You're a cheap way out of it..... (Lame insults begin.) OH! XD

Ouch sad That hurt...

... Well here's one, I totally played a game called Katawa Shoujo just because it was free, and I'm totally pretty ashamed about it. xD

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:56 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn

Your welcome. ^^

I don't even know what Kpop is. xD
Imma click on one of your links and see now that my computer isn't being stupid. I'm glad you're comfortable here deary. ^^

I would click on the No Mercy link. They are my all time favorite band. When they came to america, I drove 8 hours with two of my best friends to go see them live. I died a little <3
Ps. AKWARD MEET THE BROTHER TIME XD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:57 pm

AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

Ouch sad That hurt...

... Well here's one, I totally played a game called Katawa Shoujo just because it was free, and I'm totally pretty ashamed about it. xD

Thats...adorable xD

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 pm

AkioxGhost

HAHAHAH... I don't even know what that game is. What was it?

iMusicLovah

Otay, I will. smile Awkward brother time? How bad could it be?....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 pm

iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

Ouch sad That hurt...

Thats...adorable xD

I feel like you know about the game and now I don't know how to feel xD

AkioxGhost

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost

HAHAHAH... I don't even know what that game is. What was it?

iMusicLovah

Otay, I will. smile Awkward brother time? How bad could it be?....

I would like to state that, I'm honestly not recommending this game xD though to be honest there were really sad parts, and really cute parts... It's... If iMusicLovah knows about it I feel like I should leave it to her xD Imma crawl into a hole.

-crawls into a hole-
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games