Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly "Uh huh...." She sighed slightly and lowered her head again, turning the corner that lead roughly towards Juban park "How?You were doing pretty well before I showed up, and you didn't seem very bored." Ginhana walked along silently, pausing to look in a window here or there every few minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled hard. "You know how Sakura is; she's out partying more often than Sookie and J-Wow combined, which makes staying at home, especially when she doesn't feel like having 'd**k' guests around, boring as hell; playing on the computer or watching television to me, frankly, is just boring.... I'm not the kind to sit around; I have to move," he said with a sigh. He suspected that she knew that she had an odd effect on him where he actually wanted to relax, which for him was rare.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair frowned slightly "That's because she refuses to even consider school, and frankly, I don't blame her about guys most of the time.No offense, but the ones she hangs around give me the creeps." Feeling her phone go off, letting her know her classes were going to start in a half hour back home, she shut it off quickly "Dude, you barely move when I'm around.It's like someone hit the off switch or something." She hesitated slightly, hearing that laughter in the back of her mind again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen snickered. "Trust me, if you'd seen me before... you would have been telling me to 'rest' constantly... heck, I didn't even stay still in my sleep," he said with a sheepish chuckle. He cocked his head as they got closer to the park, noticing an apartment that said 'For Sale or Rent'. "Come to think of it, maybe we should find someone that can turn our cash into yen," he said wryly, having forgotten that little detail.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly "That still doesn't explain much..." She pulled out her wallet and pulled out what used to be a five dollar bill.It was now a five hundred yen piece "I figured it out last night, seeing as we're somehow able to speak and understand fluent Japanese now, I did a mental check and found that holes also turned my money." Opening her eyes a little, she was able to see the sign and headed for it, noticing no one else walking by the place even gave the sign a glance.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen blinked as he pulled out his wallent and was mildly surprised to find the six twenties he'd had were now notes that said four thousand yen apiece. "What we have may be enough for the first months rent and some groceries, I think," he said carefully.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly in embarrassment "Raen...I had a thousand dollar bill in my wallet as well as some fifties and twenties..I was going to get my violin fixed after the marathon was over...We have enough for the apartment, groceries and to get some clothes until one of us can find work...Clothing isn't cheap, it never has been." She fell silent, not really comfortable mentioning what else she needed to get.As much as she hated her parents, they left her with enough money to live the rest of her life in relative comfort, as did her nanna.Of course, Raen knew nothing of that, but the way Ginhana looked at Mairi, it was obvious she knew something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head as a slow smile flickered at the corners of his mouth before he checked through his pockets and found a stash of cash he'd kept hidden away, nearly six thousand dollars which had turned into close to forty thousand yen. "Then it's a good thing I saved some money," he said with a small smile before he shrugged.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((You realize that six thousand dollars is actually equivalent to 600000 yen, right?))

User Image

Mairi let out a snort and headed for the apartment building "Saved some money he says..." Ginhana let out something very close to a snicker and fallowed behind.She knew Mairi would pull some strings on them being allowed to have a 'pet'.Her blindness would come in handy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| sweatdrop No, actually, I didn't... I checked online and it's 583,320 yen, which I actually didn't know. gonk

User Image
Raen exhaled as he pocketed the money, not really counting it and hence unaware it was much more than he'd seen, though he blinked at Mairi's reaction. "What? What's so special about the money?" he said obliviously.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

(( rofl No worries.I only know that because last summer I went to japan for a week and I had about six thousand on me when I went.))

User Image

Mairi shrugged slightly and opened the door to the building, getting blasted by the air conditioning "Anytime we go somewhere you're always spending.I don't think I've ever actually seen you put money back for something." Ginhana gave a vulpine equivalent of a grin and stayed close to Mairi, leading them both to the building managers office.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "You'd be surprised," he said with a faint smile; he blinked as he saw the portly guy with balding gray hair and sharp pale blue eyes. He cocked his head, for a second thinking of an older Kunzite with a beer belly before a low, slight snort of laughter escaped him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made one of those sounds that could have been a reply or not.She ignored his snort and kept her head lowered slightly "Sorry to be a bother, Sir, but we were wondering if that apartment is still up for rent or sale?" Ginhana sat between Mairi's feet like she'd been trained to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen saw the guy's gaze dart to them almost immediately before the man spoke in a voice that sounded rough and gritty. "Yeah, why? It ain't like you two could take care of the place; it's two bedrooms with two full baths. Got it on the market for 180,000 yen," he said gruffly. Raen inhaled slowly, unaware that for an instant his aura had flickered pitch black with dark golden edges as for the same instant his irises had flickered a hard yellowish gold color rather than the warm dark indigo-navy color they naturally were. Fortunately the shift in both aura and color was so rapid that even to Mairi's senses it would be much like seeing a flash of lightning.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi tensed slightly feeling, rather than seeing, the change in Rane's aura.She slipped her hand into his and squeezed gently "Sir, we've had a long three days, but you should never judge someone simply by what you see.I can guarantee we can take care of it better than whoever else would come by this place.There are more places than this in the city for sale or rent, and I'm pretty sure the landlords are a lot more polite than you." She didn't bother mentioning they had the money on them for the apartment, for some reason that guy gave her the creeps and she couldn't see his aura.Tugging on Raen lightly and lead him back towards the door, fallowing Ginhana's small yips.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games