Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 pm
kitsune yawns and crys herself to sleep in anwyns arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 am
Arianna sighs"no they aren't...I wanted children but I couldn't find a mate who would love me for me"She rubs Aneneas back as she tries to think on how to help her friends out.She looks out knowing more blood has been spilled this day.A blood tear rolls down her cheek.She felt like this was her fault even though she has never turned any human.

Craven looks at him"If you die on me Jonathan nothing will hold me back. you know bloody well how I can be"He heals his cut then he touches the mark where Janathan been bit"You hold my sanity for the most part but remember well I don't stand for failure or betrayal.You betray me and I will tear you apart like I did to the wench you feel for"He got up.He was pissed at the moment.He smelt blood in the air and smirks"when the sun sets we head out.There is another out there that is a blood thirsty vampire and one that may be useful"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 am
kitsune snuggles closer to anwyn.mmmnnnnyyyaa  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn sighs and rubs kitsune's back," I am sorry for you Arianna for you would have made a wonderful mother", she told her as she grabbed Kitsune and told her,"Now shrink or something so I can pick you up its akward to drag you back in there...", she replied.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:42 pm
Kitsune shrinks down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:45 pm
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas clutched at the woman, slowly falling asleep in her arms. He seemed to have worn him self out.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:30 pm
~JӨПΛƬΉΛП ƬΉΣ IᄃΣD ӨПΣ~

User Image

ƬӨ ᄂӨVΣ ΛПD ƬӨ ᄂӨƧΣ. IƬ IƧ ƬΉΣ ПΛƬЦЯΣ ӨF ƬΉIПGƧ.
~``~ Jonathan looked up at the sky, then at Craven. He understood and for once...his ice grew warmer. It was only slight. He bowed his head, getting down on one knee and nodding. He understood. He had not except failure and he did not expect his lord to ether. "Yes my Lord. I would wish for nothing else. Failure worth nothing short of death" He said. He would help his Lord find the other vampire, that would not be a problem. He then paused. "You hold my sanity as well...Your have held it sense the day you attacked me..." It was true. Jonathan was from a time long before sentimental macho manliness, so saying such was common for him. It was true. He had been going insane all alone in the snow when he had seen Craven. The older vampire had seemed like a magical mirage. Jonathan had known he was going to die. Craven had looked every bit the predator. But...then the elder had changed him and brought into his circle..given him a purpose. He had needed that. ~..~
I ЩIᄂᄂ FӨᄂᄂӨЩ ᄃЯΛVΣП ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ΣПD ӨF ƬΉΣ ƬIMΣƧ.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 am
Arianna smiles as she holds him"Thank you Anwyn"She nuzzles Aneneas hair.She would protect him at all cost.

Craven looks at him and for the first time in a really long time Craven smiles a real smile, not the smiles that says I am so going to spill your blood. He looks into his eyes"Rise Jonathan. You are just like you were when I turned you.That day you a magical Mirage, but I was more of a nightmare.Something about you brought me out of a blood lust.When I first tasted your blood I was back to being sane like I was long before I even picked up a sword. We have a bond but its one you know well that I wont hesitate to destroy."He turns to sit down in the cave.He rubs his brow as he looks back on his life.He knew full well that even if Jonathan died at his hands he would lose it.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am
kitsune yawns and awakens. nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa. she yawns loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn looked at her friend smiling as kitsune wakes up,"Alright fluff ball out of my lap",she reminds her harshly, Anwyn wasn't very soft but she did have a soft side even though she was more scholary than anything, She lifts kitsune's head and lays it down on the floor next to her, she then walks over toward Arianna and explains,"Hopefully we can find another one of your weapons tonight", she replies her hand under her chin in thought,"Do you think we will?".

[nice layout btw]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:25 pm
kitsune leaps down by the hearth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:12 am
Arianna looks at her"Yes I feel that we will.I can always find my weapons even if humans find them and moves them.Lets just hope that those after us don't find any of my weapons or I will be in trouble"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 pm
kitsune shivers a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"Right", states anwyn as she edges closer to Arianna watching her with intrest,"Do you feel when the sun is going to be down? for I do love to stay and talk but I want to get this searching over with...", she pauses she really just didn't like all the problems she was facing, she looks at kitsune the angel was shivering again and for some reason she didn't even know, carefully she watches the 3 and steps away to be off set by herself she wasn't very used to being around people for so long..  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 pm
kitsune looses the curious luster in her eyes. so um awkward question but um what happened while i was gone?  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games