Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Reve blushed. "No???" She squeaked. She didnt know what to say. It was already an awkward subject and it was only getting worse. She could direct him to her used pair still in the bathroom, but they would surely both die from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Vincot stood there motionless, his mouth open as if to say something, but to no avail. Ok, ok. It's fine. Just say something in a smart manner. Stay cool. Stay smart. "How does the women wear the genital cloth???" Gods ******** dammit.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Reve's face burned red. She covered her face with both hands. "I- dont worry about it!!!" She insisted. "I can get them myself!!" She felt bad but what else was she supposed to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image

Vincot's eyes looked down at the floor, looking at one of the lolita dresses. The one she wore yesterday. Wait a second...I get it. We're still accustomed to feminine acts! We just never knew it! "You wear what the cafe boys wear!" I said quickly, his mind going back to normal. Holy s**t the cafe boys look like girls! The cafe boys are girls! Holy hell!

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 pm
What? "What?" What?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image

"The cafe! Well, if you weren't feeling bad, Diamu would've taken you to meet Flika, more than likely. Um, all the waiters there dress in dresses, and Kuis says they dress in lingerie too. Which he says is must different than boxers and briefs. I dunno he's a pervert." Vincot rambled, scratching the back of his head. Why is she so intimidating?

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 pm
Reve blushed. Lingerie??? Is that the only girly underwear they have? I mean I know they don't have girls but... Lingerie???  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 pm
Vincot scratched his chin, thinking. "I'm sure I can get Cicile's family to make sone for you...." He frowned, shivering at the thought of that annoying brat all over him, requesting a date or worse...a kiss. 'Why does that boy love me so much?' He thought, mentally gagging.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:55 pm
Reve sat in awkward silence. She felt bad for putting him through a very awkward "conversation", but she didnt know how to make it better. She chewed at the corner of her lip, waiting for him to say something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:59 pm
"Anyway, it's not a problem. We'll get some down to you asap." Vincot laughed nervously. Why did i take this responsibilty? I dont know how to communicate with her!  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:01 pm
Reve nodded. "Thank you..." She smiled nervously, still unsure of what to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:32 pm
Vincot thought for a while, trying to think of something to talk about. Oh! The things I made! He reached into his back pocket and took out two tiny pieces of cloth twisted and tied with a piece of yarn. He held them out happily, showing her. "Uh, I made these for you! I read in one of the books Shoto made me about...that thing that girls do...every month...so I figured these'd help?" He had no idea that this was an embarrassing subject for most girls. He just wanted to help, is all. It's a noble cause.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:50 am
Reve blushed. "You don't.. Um... That's a tampon." She said awkwardly. Oh god was she going to have to explain what it was for? "You don't know anything about... Periods.. Do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

THAT I do know about. It's my time to make up for my nonsense! Vincot cleared his throat, standing up straight in confidence. "The menstrual cycle is a healthy cycle in which a female bleeds of the vaginal region for reproduction purposes. It usually only lasts four days to a week, and is only one a month." He smiled as a matter of factly. Ha, what a nerd.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 pm
She laughed. Ok, good. One less thing to explain. "So I'm assuming they don't sell these in stores?"  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games