Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

"Against it? I insist." Lock looked up at the Austrian and smiled. "Although, I hope you realize what you're getting yourself into. I'm a fairly demanding lover."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Oh yes, the past few hours have made that quite clear." the detective chuckled, though his usually serious eyes were sparkling with excitement. He could feel a flutter in his heart at the position their relationship was in - Strangely enough, it wasn't a flutter he ever experienced around Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

Lock, feeling that same flutter, suddenly blushed and ducked his head. "Speaking of, we've been doing it a lot, and you're definitely not small. Maybe we should buy some lube."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Hmm? Oh, I think I have some in my drawer, actually." Fredrich said nonchalantly while toying with his hair. "I'll be sure to try it next time if you're hurting." he said with almost an apologetic tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

"It feels good more than it hurts, but I feel like a deflated balloon afterwards," he chuckled, his own fingers drawing circles on the man's chest. "I like it either way."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"A deflated balloon. I'm not so sure whether to be flattered or apologetic." the Austrian laughed lightly while stroking the back of Lock's head. "I'll use lube next time. I've been curious about it, anyway, I just never had the chance to use it."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

"I got to use strawberry-flavored once. It actually tastes pretty good," he said, writing his name and Fredrich's with the tip of his finger. "Banana, too. But it's really forward."

Awesome nerd

Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Oh? There are other flavors?" Fredrich blinked. A dark grin crossed his face as he ran his long fingers through the ink black hair that was slightly messy from all the work done to it just an hour ago. "Well then, we'll just have to try every single one out and see which one's the best, now won't we?" he smirked almost evilly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

Lock suddenly sat up, straddling Fredrich's stomach setting his hands on the man's chest. "If you insist," he said, one hand sneaking behind him to run one finger up and down the length just once. "After all, I'm dying to see how you taste." He brought his hand back up to the front, resting over the detective's heart.
"It's strange how long it took me to realize how nice of a body you really have, Fredrich." Hands inched further down to the man's stomach, fingers dipping into the ridges and feeling the taut muscles beneath the skin. "I used to pride myself in being able to scope out attractive men with ease, but I overlooked you for so long. I suppose it was blind jealousy that caused that. After all, you're much better built than I am." This much was true, as Lock had the slender, lithe dancer's body of his mother with his father's height. Smooth, pale skin stretched carefully over light muscles, and even his most intimate of places was hairless, along with most of his body. Lock was certainly not effeminate, that much was clear, but he was certainly more feminine than Fredrich.

Awesome nerd
Random number? Why?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah
That was for Nikolai. Oh, and Fredrich's body's around... this and this

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Hmm? Already ready for more?" the detective chuckled while holding Lock's hips. His smile thinned, however, when he felt the finger against his length, which hardened at his touch. He grunted at Lock's actions, but managed to keep his stoic expression from faltering. "I usually hide my body behind thick layers of clothes and coats, I don't blame you for not thinking someone so tall could have muscles." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 am
User Image

He shivered at the large, warm hands on his hips, those hands that he'd grown so completely fond of already. "Oh, I knew you had muscles. I just had no idea that they were so... delicious." The hand not on the man's abdomen moved up to his own chest, stopping over his left pec. "For so long, I thought your body was like mine. Smooth, slight, that sort of thing." As he spoke, his hand traveled his body, just barely touching the skin.
"I always thought I liked those built like me. Like... Like Ethan. His body is small, soft, easily broken." His hand on his body stopped, moving back to Fredrich's skin. "But then I felt you, and saw you completely naked before my own eyes, and I realized I was wrong. I love this body of yours, Fredrich. The rough scars, the deep impressions of your muscles, the strong... well, everything. It's beautiful, the most beautiful my eyes have ever seen, and even if you tire of me, whether in a year, in a month, or even tomorrow, I'm so happy that I've had the chance to love yo-... your body."
Lock, realizing that he was pretty much monologuing, suddenly blushed and bowed his head. "Sorry that I started just going on like that. I've been told that I'm a nonsensical rambler. I'll try and stop doing that so often."

Awesome nerd
Oh. So, for the tie thing? And DAYUM. Fredrich is just... wow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am
Mayah Playah
There's always a good surprise waiting when it's Freddy

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Putting a hand on Lock's face, Fredrich gingerly moved it closer to his and forced eye contact. "You do speak a lot, that's true, but it's not a bad thing. Although sometimes it would be nice to have that mouth filled." he smirked and pressed his lips against Lock. Ah, but his mind was still lingering on the second to last comment. It was a terrible attempt to cover it, but he knew what the star wanted to say. Already in love with him, though, huh? That wasn't a bad thing, either.

"Sir." A man in a formal suit stepped into the main lounge of a private jet. He stayed still and silent until the man seated near the window looked away from the city lights through the window and at him. "We've arrived. We'll be landing shortly, about twenty minutes." The man seated near the window nodded and looked back out, propping his scarred cheek up with his fist.
That man wore black slacks, a white tee that hugged his body loosely, and an opened red blazer that clung to his shoulders. His eyes were a vicious black, holding nothing but contempt for the city he was entering. Finally, the chance I've been waiting for, he thought, a merciless smirk spreading across his face. "I can't wait to see the little Birdie again." he snickered to himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 am
User Image

"Mmph~" was Lock's sweet reply as he was kissed, pushing his fingers into the ink black hair and kissing back. He knew that Fredrich, being so smart, must have caught what he almost admitted, but he wouldn't let himself dwell on it. If he did, he knew things would only get worse.

Meanwhile, across town, a pair of bright blue eyes peered upwards out the window from a hospital bed. They spied a slender plane, following the machine until the lights were out of sight. In his bed, the young man sat up and tucked his light brown curls from his face. He said nothing to the doctor who came in with the clipboard.
"Mr. Karamat, we've just gotten your test results back," started the middle-aged man. He reached up to push his glasses up his nose. "We're afraid nothing has changed. The medication works fine, but we'll have to up the dosage to keep you stable before your body gets used to a lower one. I'm sorry, but-"
The young man raised a hand, waving away the doctor wordlessly as he continued to stare out the window. When he was finally alone, he drew his legs up and wrapped his arms around them, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. "It'll all be over soon," he whispered to himself. "Soon..."

Awesome nerd
Speaking of, we're bringing in Taka and Micah now, right?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 am
Mayah Playah
I think Taka knows Micah in this one.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

~~~

"It's getting harder to control myself around you." Fredrich noted while holding Lock against him, both still on the couch but the detective's pants and shirt were both open. "It might come to a point where I don't stop the entire night. I hope your body's ready for that." he chuckled while looking down at the Korean, stroking his side lovingly.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games