Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armageddon winced whenever a dagger came out, but pulled through. His eyes flickered back to Ben. The steady way he took care of him, not caring about what danger he could be in. Armageddon stared at him hard, and for a moment, he could've sworn he saw... her.
When Ben asked him a question, the wolf snorted as if to say 'no'. "Aren't you afraid of me, kid?" he asked while looking away. "I'm a giant wolf, for cryin' out loud! You can't seriously look up to a beast."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben only shook his head, sliding another dagger from the wolf's body. "I've never really been afraid of you, Armageddon," he said softly, starting to sew up the current wound. "And right now, you just don't scare me. You're hurt, and there's not much you can do to me with this poison in your system. Honestly, you won't be able to do much for a good while, considering how potent this stuff is." He finished the cut, reaching up to stroke the fur once again. "Besides, I like taking care of you. It's like you actually need me or something." Benjamin let out a small grunt as he pulled out the third to last dagger, silence overtaking him as he worked on the cut.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon stared at Ben. Never really been afraid... He narrowed his eyes gently. The kid was just like her, the way he tried to help despite all the danger, the look in his clear eyes. If he could only shift back to normal then he could find out for himself! The wolf exhaled through his nose and rested his head on his crossed paws. "So you'd run out into the middle of a fight just to feel needed?" he grunted and closed his eyes when Ben started to pet him again, one of his tails twitching slightly in a semi-wag.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:46 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"There's a difference between running out to feel needed, and running out because you are needed," he said softly, repeating something he'd heard often as a child. He pulled out the second to last dagger, rubbing around the wound to stop the blood-flow before starting to sew it up again. "I know this scent," murmured the teen, setting aside the needle once the wound was closed up and raising the dagger to his face. "It's so familiar. I swear, I've smelled before." Ben put the dagger back down, wrapped his fingers around the last one. "This one's in very deep and in a precarious position, and will take greater force to pull out. I need you to hold very still. Can you do that for me?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:09 pm
Mayah Playah

The wolf's ear perked a little when he heard Ben talk about knowing the scent. Where could he have been around the poison before? Armageddon glanced over at the silver-haired boy when he mentioned pulling out a deep dagger and exhaled slowly through his nose again. "Just make it quick, kid." he muttered and rested again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:18 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He set his hand on the demon's neck, stroking softly. "Relax your muscles," he commanded gently before returning his attention. After taking a deep breath, he started to pull, slowly and carefully. After a painfully slow excursion, he finally removed the dagger and set it aside, working to sew up the last cut. When he was finally done, the teen returned to petting his stepfather's fur, smiling softly. "There, all done. Are you feeling any better?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Feeling the dagger painfully slide out of him, Armageddon bared his fangs and growled loudly at the pain. He forced himself to be still as Ben sewed him up and stopped growling when everything was done. "I can take a little pain, kid. Stop treatin' me like a dying hospital patient." he snapped and turned his head to look at him, one tail lifting up and flopping on the ground like most bored dogs. "How much longer will I be stuck like this? I can barely move." he grunted and tried to move a pay, only to have it move incredibly slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:41 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Not long," he said, continuing to pet him. "You didn't absorb too much of it into your body, so it can't take long for you to recover enough to shift back and limp back to your room. You'll be out of it for a few days though."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

The wolf allowed Ben to pet him not only because he was too weak to swat him away, but because of how nostalgic this moment was. Was it possible that this kid could actually be her? Every time he had met her reincarnation she had been a woman, but he remembered one time when she was a dove.
"You said the poison was familiar." he started, not wanting to linger on the thoughts in his head. "How?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I can't explain it," he shrugged, looking up at the rumbling clouds in the distance. "Some things just strike a chord in me, like deja vu. It's weird." His hand roamed upwards, scratching lightly behind one of Armageddon's ears. "But that poison, it really resonates. I know it, I just know I do."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"Have you ever been hit with poison?" Armageddon asked. He closed his eyes and leaned towards the petting. It had been such a long time since he had become a wolf, he forgot how nice it was to be pet. Thankfully he was paralyzed so that his tails couldn't wag and show how much he liked it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:26 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Yes," he answered quietly, slowly stroking the coarse fur. "When I was younger, several men came to our home, trying to find my sister. She'd run with the wrong crowd again, it seemed. I had to protect her, so I told them I didn't know where she was. They didn't believe me, and... Let's just say that things didn't end well." Ben was still thankful for his mother for walking in and intervening. She'd saved his life that day, what with all the poison pellets they'd forced into his body. Still though, he couldn't be thankful. He just couldn't be. "But that poison wasn't like this. This is meant only to paralyze, and to be used in small amounts. The daggers are very thinly coated."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 pm
Mayah Playah

His sister? Oh, right, that girl with the bad attitude. Last time he saw her she was hovering around that new embodiment guy. Armageddon snorted softly and looked back at Ben, moving his head a little. The kid may be alive thanks to his mom (guess she really was good for something) but he might not be so lucky if that hunter comes back. "Just head back inside, kid. You said so yourself, I'll be better in a little bit."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:14 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I'm not going inside without you," he said softly, but stubbornly. "Besides, you're still weak. If that man comes back, how will you protect yourself?" The boy moved closer to the demon, setting his hands on the beast's broadfront. "If you can't shift back in ten minutes, I'll have to bring you inside like this."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:44 pm
Mayah Playah

The beast snorted. "Right. Can you even lift me, kid? I bet you can't even move one of my tails." he remarked with a glazed look in his red eyes.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games