Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:43 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto cocked an eyebrow. "I always said Uchiha men needed a swift kick in the a** sometimes," she said with a slight smile. Thomas cocked an eyebrow, a faint smile playing on his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"I have a feeling we'll be getting along swimmingly~" Naomi said grinning. Then out of nowhere, with no warning she king hit Sasuke into the floor, wipes her hands and turned back to his mother. "Would you like me to help you up to the main house Madame?" Naomi asked holding out her hand.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto smiled faintly. "That would be nice, and to be honest... I'm starving," she said wryly. Thomas snorted a laugh. "Geez, Naomi... nice right hook; that sounds pretty familiar since someone else is hungry as well," he said with amusement, seeing Mikoto chuckle as she looked his way.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled at Mikoto. "Okay, We shall head up and I'll make you something." Naomi replied to the Uchiha woman. She grinned at Thomas a moment then returned to assisting the poor Uchiha woman, who didn't look a day older than twenty five, to the main house for something to eat.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto let Naomi help her up the stairs before she cleared her throat. "Are there any sweet potatoes?" she murmured. Thomas blinked as he offered his hand to help Mikoto up the final few steps to the sitting room where she'd 'died', supposedly. "I don't know when Sasuke last went shopping, but I do know that Hinata and I recently left to get something to eat, and no... I'm not going to do more than play music at her wedding," he said with amusement; he had actually gotten some sweet potato seeds earlier that day and had gotten some cooked sweet potatoes on his way back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin.

"Anyone who thinks differently is stupid Thomas~" Naomi replied firing up the kitchen looking for things to cook. Sasuke had followed behind. He knew she was mad, but unlike Thomas didn't know that she'd beat him up if he pushed her into talking to him. However, he was smart enough to know that she was angry, and possibly violent. "So everyone's good with rice too right?" Naomi said going through the cupboards.

"I went shopping yesterday while you slept." Sasuke said simply. "We have food. Don't be shy with it."

"Shut up!" Naomi growled at him half tempted to throw a potato at his head. "I'm still mad at you!"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto giggled slightly at Naomi's words. "Fine with me," she said with amusement. Thomas shrugged one shoulder. "I see nothing against it; maybe Sasuke and I should spar a little, though I don't know his sword skills," he deadpanned. He said that partly because he was bored and because he had the idea to make sure Naomi had a chance to calm down; he knew his style was quite different from what Sasuke was likely used to.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's temper was starting to take over her. The knife shook in her hand so she put it down with a hard thump.
A hand covered her and she looked up to snap at Sasuke, but it was Naruto. "Come." He said smiling kindly at her. "We'll hang out while Thomas fixes Sasuke's mess." He said to her. She growled at Naruto slapping his affection away. But he kept trying. Most people, including Thomas, would have been punched in the face. But for some reason, Naomi didn't know what, she didn't. She just took it, stopped resisting. "Later guys, Naomi's buying me Ramen~"

"I am not!" Naomi hissed. "Ice cream. No Ramen." She growled as Naruto chuckled.

Sasuke smiled a tiny bit. If anyone could help him and his cause, Naruto could do it. There was no way Naruto would talk Naomi out of giving him a second chance.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:53 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto cocked an eyebrow, looking interested. "What is your style of Kenjutsu?" she said thoughtfully. Thomas shrugged. "Officially, there isn't a name for the style, but it takes a potent and lethal blend of speed, agility, and power; I called it Guòfēn," he remarked idly as he slid a tray towards Mikoto with mashed sweet potatoes on it as well as some milk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"What are you saying?" Naomi asked frowning over her bowl of. . . yup, Ramen. "Are you saying I shouldn't keep dating Sasuke?"

"Not at all." Naruto replied around a mouthful of food. "I'm saying do what you think is best. He is a nice guy, maybe he got excited over the revival of his clan? I don't know all I know is it upset you. But you're not going to be half as upset when I tell you more. . ."

Naomi sat there listening to Naruto tell her why Sasuke took such a personal interest in her. Not only because he was ordered to, but because of her eyes, and her strange weapons. He was charged to work out if she had a doujutsu and what her skills were and where she game from. Naruto didn't want to be apart of it. Her eyes told her he was telling the truth.

"I'm only telling you this so you can make a good choice-" Naruto began but Naomi threw her bowl away, paid the man behind the counter for the damages and raced off toward the Uchiha compound gun in hand. Her eyes were at full maturity. She swung by the hospital, picked up the rest of her belongings and went to the Uchiha compound. "Sasuke!!" Naomi cried, her rage at boiling point.

Sasuke was in the middle of chopping the spring onions when he heard Naomi scream his name. He frowned and went outside. There, Naomi stood in the road. He could taste the anger dripping from her. She lifted her gun to him.

"Is it true?" She asked, he noticed her, crying. "have you been laughing at me this whole time?!"

"Naomi what-?" Sasuke began but she let out a shot just over his head.

"Did you just use me?! Was I some, experiment? Why Sasuke?! WHY!!!!??? TELL ME!!!!" Naomi screamed taking a chunk out of his arm with Lucy  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:44 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto blinked as Thomas stood and with a gliding step that seemed more similar to Iaido than this style he'd referred to, unsheathed and resheathed the sword in one fluid movement. She looked down in mild surprise when the end of one of the chopsticks shattered, though she was unhurt. Thomas sighed as he heard Naomi screaming at Sasuke. He shifted his weight slightly as he deflected Naomi's first wild shot from the direction of Mikoto's shoulder with a fluid slash that sent halves of it past the Uchiha Matriarch; one half shot harmlessly past her from behind while the other took half of one of the chopsticks in her hand she was eating rice with. He sighed as he walked to the doorway, rolling his eyes as they went opalescent as his chakra surged through his body along with his annoyance and although he didn't intend to add it, his killing intent as well. "Naomi," he said in a low, calm voice that sliced through the tension faster than a red hot blade through chicken. "If you're going to shoot him, make sure nobody else is in the way or behind the idiot. I don't need you hurting someone else because you're pissed off. It does make sense, though, that they would try to find out things about us... even if we don't know that much about our true pasts," he said, his gaze shifting to Sasuke with a look that said 'tell her the truth or I'll make you wish you had'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Naomi I-"Sasuke began but Naomi shot him in the arm.

"No! I've heard enough from Naruto! You manipulated me! I trusted you!" Red blurred her vision. Her hand gripped her guns tighter. Her eyes turned to Thomas. "Stay out of this Thomas! This isn't your business." She hissed. "You're not my lover, he is! His betrayal is worse than Naruto."

"Why aren't you punishing him?!" Sasuke asked. "He isn't innocent. He kept my secret."

"I punished him already." Naomi smirked darkly. The kind of smirk that hinted that Naomi had done something extremely illegal. Naomi noticed then, that Sasuke hadn't shifted his weight in a while. "Release." She whispered breaking the genjutsu feeling Sasuke holding her tight against him.

"I didn't break your trust," He whispered in her ear. "I admit my actions in that sanctuary were barbaric I regret them." He didn't move his hands.

"The things you know." She whispered. "Not even Thomas knows, if you have put then in that report, They'll want me put down. My doujutsu, it's stronger than Itachi's and I can't control it sometimes."

"I told them everything." He whispered back glaring at Thomas. "I told them all about you-" *Bang, Bang!* "Ah!! Naomi!" He roared pulling away as she shot his legs.

She stared at him. Then she turned her eyes to Thomas, tears in her eyes. Who could she trust? He'd filed the report. Everything she told him about her past. Everything. She turned and fled the compound too the nearest forest to hide in.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:11 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto blinked as she came out with a sigh. "Do you really want her to be like you, betrayed by those they trust?" she deadpanned. Thomas rolled his eyes as he pulsed a surge of natural chakra through Sasuke as he grabbed the Uchiha's wrist and hand, forcing the bullets out of his body before the wounds healed into tiny round scars. "Consider yourself lucky. Usually whatever she shoots doesn't rise again," he stayed bluntly as he dropped the Uchiha's hand, well aware that Sasuke felt like somebody had dumped icy water over him while he wore frozen clothing. He had more than enough memories of being Healed. It always felt like a rush of icy energy surged through your body, leaving you hungry as hell afterward. "Whether or not you shared my past or not is something I could care less about at the moment. I can assure you, however, I do not betray my friends and allies under any circumstances. Next time you want something, say so to our faces rather than sneak around; I won't warn you again," he said in a flat, emotionless tone even Itachi would have had difficulty matching as he turned away and walked with a fluid stride into the night. Hinata blinked as she watched everything with her Byakugan active a few dozen meters away from where Sasuke was. She could tell Thomas wasn't joking in the least.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke cried out in pain. The bullets went right into the bone. Damn she was mad at him. "I had no choice but to report it." Sasuke hissed. "Her past behaviour signals a potential danger to the village."

"You could have done it better." Naruto commented leaning against a building nearby. "The only reason I didn't get shot was cause I was completely honest with her from the start. You weren't. I'm going to assume your relationship is over."

"No! Not until she tells me herself." Sasuke growled.

"Dude, she shot you, in both legs. I think we can safely assume you're broken up." Naruto pointed out.

"Shut up dobe!" Sasuke growled.

Naomi sat, curled up in a park crying quietly. She couldn't trust anyone. Well, no, three people, Thomas, Hinata and Naruto. Only them.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games