Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 am
kimmico13
Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

gaia_nitemareleft Music in his headphones gaia_nitemareright

Leon heard Dale tell them both to stop his eyes shifting to Dale but he was smart enough not to fight with a teacher his eyes still angry he turned toward the student his rage and hunger out of control now and no one to stop him (or so he thought) he could easily just kill the other student and eat and be happy "ugh....Look this is much harder to do than say but i'm gonna back off if you back off the other student looked at him like a bully he stepped forward showing no signs of backing off the other student flew at him and Leon undid his claws and they jumped onto each other all the students started to rush either toward them or away from them causing chaos screaming and yelling in the lunch room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: He is fighting the student in the lunchroom still pissed and angry and going to kill him sooner or later

Personal Music:Kill Time XD

OOC: Aww man he started a fight but hey i caused chaos I LOVE CHAOS XD Nice job trying by the way Genkawolf XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale sighs heavily when his warning didn't stop. All this screaming and yelling and violence was reminding him of his old werewolf days, but if this chaos continues Kei might end up getting hurt somehow. "That's it! Detention both of you!" he proclaimed loudly when he both of them by the back of their necks to pull them apart then held them off the floor by a feet and half with the use of his werewolf strength.

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei jumped hearing screaming and looked over to crowd of people. He started to shake a bit until he heard Dale's voice and calmed down a bit.

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 pm
kimmico13
Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon looked at Dale and glared "What!! I was the one that was trying to stop it it was this guys choice!" Leon looked at all the people then at Dale all angry and pissed he was pissed at Dale at this student at the lunchroom for not serving daily blood and he was ready to kill someone but sadly his charade was stopped by the oh valiant Mr.Dale "Its not like your furball was going to get hurt!!" Leon looked at Kei then away with a pouty face I would have saved him at least for you since you voluntarily went out of your way....jeez even i can protect small animals The other student just stayed quite with rip and scratch marks on him looking down ashamed At least let me eat jeez... Leon didn't bother to try and get out of it since the lunchroom was a mess anyway...Leon looked again at the kid Wow the boy's shaking like a leaf All of the sudden he became increasingly quite "You should probably handle your cat's problem over there...he looks like he's worried..."

User Image

Mood: He is being held up by Dale still pissed and hungry

Personal Music: gaia_nitemareleft Anger gaia_nitemareright

OOC: Aww man why you gotta do that that was no fun XP Haha no problem haha sweatdrop

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale growled at Leon when the student called Kei a furball. He let's go of his neck, but holds to the other student. "Keep quiet, Leon. Go ahead and eat, but you're not allowed to leave the cafeteria" he instructed him. He let's down the other student then starts leading to the table he left Kei at so he can keep an eye on him while he finishes his own meal.

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was still shaking a bit. He looked up and seen Dale walking back to their table. "I-Is everything alright?" He heard what was said but acted like he didn't, not wanting to think about it.

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:00 am
kimmico13
Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon sighed and ran a hand through his hair Are you an idiot? I'm a vampire I can't just drink blood in a room full of people...And keeping me here won't help me either everyone here smells like blood...this is torture Leon's breathing sped up to a mile a minute "ugh...crap to many people I have to repress its not good to eat people in front of people" he muttered his under his breathe he started walking slowly to the door of the lunchroom I need to get out..and find blood elsewhere he started to run to the door occasionally tripping along the way

User Image

Mood: He is trying to leave if he gets to hungry it will end up bad....Why would Dale torture him like this?

OOC: Crap...uh...dunno whats gonna happen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:41 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had a chance to seat down and take a bite out of his sandwich and drink some more of his water before noticing Leon was trying to leave the cafeteria. He starts take off his collar then holds it by the chain afterwards. "Soon it will be, Kei. Dealing with vampires is always a hassle that's for sure" he answered. "Could you ask the chief to get me a to-go container, please? When you're finished eating" he asked Kei before getting up and goes after Leon in full stride closing in on him quickly then blocking the exit.

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:57 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei watched Dale and smiled a bit. "Yes, I will." He giggled a bit thinking it was a bit funny and continued to eat. Once he was done, he went to the chief and asked for a to go box, then put Dale's food in it once he sat back down.

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:30 am
kimmico13
Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon ran straight into Dale who was blocking the doorway at first Leon looked up with dazed eyes and a sleepy face but as soon as he saw it was Dale his eyes became sharp "Get out my way..." Leon snapped at him and watched him eyes flaring but did not glare at him He is in my way... his eyes trailed to the collar in his hand he blinked at it then back at him I outta bite you..I outta kill you to heh go back to your furball...wait Leon sniffed him then ran fingers through his hair for a moment Crap...a werewolf really!! No wonder he is so close to that cat... Leon watched him now with a more angry look but still did not glare at him like the first time "Move..." Leon took a step forward...that didn't mean he was afraid of him actually it was the exact opposite that just made him more irritated.

User Image

Mood: He is trying to leave if he gets to hungry it will end up bad....Why would Dale torture him like this? He is a were wolf well that explains everything..not really...let me out

OOC: Hehe well hello there ^ ^

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale doesn't budge from his spot, "You disregard instructions. There is no chance of you talking yourself out of detention now" he responded. He lunges forward as soon as Leon takes a step forward and clasps the collar around his arm like a makeshift handcuff. Holding to the chain he starts dragging him back to the table to get his bag and the other student. "We can go now" he said to Kei as he puts the strap of his bag on his shoulder.

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei picks up his things along with Dale's food and smiled. "Okay."

Genkawolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am
kimmico13
Genkawolf

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon flashed his red glowing eyes to the collar on his arm as soon as Dale had lunged at him and put the collar on his arm his hands leaped into action trying to work through the collar pulling straps on it "I don't care for your instructions...you just don't understand my intentions then again I'm probably talking to a brick.. Leon snapped at him still working out the collar on his arm while being dragged back to the table by Dale He doesn't understand anything why do people have to be so hard to deal with "Ugh...LET ME GO and go play and flirt with your furry kitty somewhere else..." Leon said angrily but a chuckle escaped his mouth afterwards How can that kitten act so cheerful seeing a person being dragged against their will...ugh everyone here is crazy

User Image

Mood: What he collared me look I ain't your kitten ok!!! LET ME FREAKEN GO Stupid idiot!!!

OOC:Well...crap xd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale sighs tried of dealing with this student already, "You're one talkative vampire when complaining" he points out. He leads the other student with his other hand on his shoulder as they head for the door. "Keep quiet already or you're going to have detention again on Monday also" he warns him before they exit the cafeteria. [exit]

kimmico13
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:15 am
kimmico13
Genkawolf