Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:02 pm
[On mic]

"Here's what Claire just said: -"

Aulus repeated the Elite's words more or less exactly for the benefit of the Grunts.

"So I suppose they might have the ball," he nodded to Kyle, "and if they do the Rangers don't know, or they'd be panicking.... Did it look like they were watching someone, or something in particular?"

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm
Xander paused in thought for a moment at Aulus' question, ignoring Kyles comment about his behavior since it was true, then shook his head slightly. "She didn't give me any weirder looks then what the situation called for." Which would have gotten him some strange looks anyway as the Grunt pointed out.

When Claire spoke up he briefly frowned and again thought to how the two girls acted.

"The only things that sort of stood out were the fact that she held onto her purse strap a few times and seemed rather mad when he," the Agent gestured to Kyle, just then realizing he still didn't know his name, "used physical force." Though Kyle could probably tell the last bit better seeing how he had been the one it was directed to. "The brunette was pretty much disinterested in anything until talking about her Audino."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:07 pm
Kyle shook his head "No, they were keeping to themselves really." Kyle replied ."One of them as a small purse on her, but didn't really have many other places to go hiding a pokeball." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 pm
Rory looked up when Zacharie arrived at the table and pushed the apple towards him before fiddling with the bottle of water. "Zacharie and I could keep an eye on them just in case," he offered.

"If anything, it's possible that it could be in her purse. The team that captured it may have tucked it away, but what if they simply handed it off to someone for safe keeping until the demonstration starts? With as many people out here, it's possible some of them could have helped them in the capture and be a part of their plan for it."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:21 pm
[Mic]

"Okay, I think we need a couple of people near them just in case," Aulus nodded, "and.... Well the only way I can think of completing the mission if we can't find the pokeball is getting that tissue sample or capturing it in a dark ball. Science side, would doing that compromise our ability to clone from it or affect the clones we could make?... And do we even have any dark balls on us?...."

Hu.

Aulus looked at Rory thoughtfully.

"Do you think they gave the pokeball to Skyla for safety? She did say she was there to make sure nothing went wrong." It was possible, but a lot of s**t was possible right now.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:23 pm
"How about I do it." Kyle said almost annoyed at Rory's suggestion "I've already talked to them, and I've got another reason to approach them again if I need to, so it won't look wired. She might not be happy with what happened, but without Xander I know I can figure it out. I can always just apologize for my dumb brother.
If she passed the ball off or not, someone need to keep an eye on the two, at least see if they're associating with anyone else."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Okay, so it sounds like they weren't really doing anything of note. Still, keep an eye on them in case they try anything. Preferably a couple people, but if only one goes, whoever it is should have a mic on them just in case things go south, they can communicate with the rest of the team. If the ball was passed off, it'd be best to try and figure out who it was passed off to, but I don't know if we have that much time. Also, absolutely do not try to catch it in a dark ball. I don't know much about the science side of things besides yes, it would affect how they make clones - and really, would you want to dark ball a real legendary pokemon? I needn't remind you just how incredibly powerful they are."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:31 pm
All, plus mic'

"Dark balls. There's a thought." Tam' responded to Aulus. "Technically Dark Balls do tend to manipulate the biostructure of pokémon, but it's reversible and the basics we'd need would still be there anyway in the root cells. Personally, it's probably -easier- to work with standard samples, especially when dealing with the weirdness of a Legendary, but we -could- work with a dark ball, I think. It would really help to know what we're dealing with though; different pokémon respond differently to different processes."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 pm
Oh, well. That answered that anyway, even if they didn't have an answer for the mainland link-ups.
No dark balls.

It would have been a lot of extra work anyway, and... the power levels were probably a very good thing to consider. This was field work rather than lab work, after all.

Tam' decided to go quiet for a bit and focus on listening to the current suggestions.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 pm
[Mic]

Personally Aulus didn't want to dark ball anything given what it did to pokemon but he didn't mention that, knowing perfectly well that a lot of his views on pokemon ran counter to the Team's philosophy. "Alright," he nodded to what Claire and Tam had said, "fair point, let's not complicate matters regardless...."

Aulus paused his own stream of consciousness briefly to pass on what Claire had said again.

"I think Kyle's suggestion is sensible actually, it gives him an in with them and if he runs into issues we can be with him to assist quickly. Xander, give him your mic and team up with Rory and Zacharie.

"Given we know s**t all about where the pokeball might be I think we need to spread the rest of us out again. Maybe a couple of groups right up close to the demo area in case there's an opportunity to exploit while the last one hangs back nearer the building to watch the crowd." At that point Aulus paused and looked at Tam. "What do you think?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Xander nodded at Aulus then slipped off the mic and passed it down to Kyle. He didn't have any problem with this plan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:44 pm
"Just throwing a suggestion out there," Nakura spoke up suddenly, "But what if one of us pretended to find a pokeball? That would give people a reason to check their own. And, in the case of the rangers, check the Legendary's."

"That way if the Galactics have already taken it, the rangers will know. And then we might be able to tell from their reaction."

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm
"I think we remember the Mewtwo. Imagine a dark balled version of that getting loose?" Rory chimed in before taking a sip of water as he glanced over at Tam.

He nodded in agreement with Aulus's plan. "We could take the area back by the building and keep an eye on the crowd, especially if there is something going on there. Maybe have Izaya and his Zoroark near the demonstration area just in case there's an open shot once it gets closer to starting?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm
Oh. huh, okay cool, someone was actually taking him seriously.
Sure wasn't going to go out of his way to mess this one up, that was for sure. Beautiful women or not, he had a job to do, it was just a bonus that he would have something nice to look at in the meantime.

As Xander passed him the mic, he accepted it, taking a few seconds to put it into his ear.
"This plan isn't very solid though." Kyle admitted "I'll do my part to try and learn what I can about this pokeball, but finding a blood sample, if they have one would be a much better idea... The Galactics could have gotten in somehow, I think that's something worth trying to find out just how they did it.... and in such a short dress too." He added with a grin.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Mic'
Tambrey reached and sipped at her own water for a moment, grateful that she'd asked Lu to get it. Apparently she was thirstier than she'd thought.

"Hm. That would not be fun." She agreed with Rory.
At Aulus' suggestion she considered it, then nodded.
I think that's probably sensible. Though, right now, a lot of options could be considered and we just don't have time for all of them. Izaya's suggestion seems reasonable too... If well timed, anyway. Maybe."
She thought Kyle going to make contact was likely best anyway, from what she'd heard, and so had nothing to weigh in with there except.
"Well. We've got two on Galactic. Plans to make the other options work?" Mostly directed to Aulus and Claire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games