Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:44 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She felt the stress and the dizziness overtake her and she fainted into his chest.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”

darkiscool2

twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:48 pm
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image
Simon walked back in wearing slightly more casual clothes but he had dressed formal his whole life. His hair was slightly tussled and not perfectly taken care of. He saw annabelle had fainted into the dragon's chest and he smirked

That's odd. What do you have going on here Kousuko? What did you do to her?
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:53 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko looked down confused seeing Annabelle had..passed out on him. then he heard simon and a low growl left him. "Im glad to know you dont trust me. however this was your doing the stress from your little talk made her pass out" Kousuko said. he slowly set her down against the tree and walked over to simon. his eyes glaring down at him with dark intent. "You know i've tried to be your friend but i can see now you just dont like me...so whats your reason for it becuase im a dragon?" He asked curiously starting to think all these people were the same racist morons  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:55 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
No i dislike you because you're a careless horndog that doesn't give a damn about annabelle or this manor. You'd like to entertain yourself before taking care of others. Like now how you'd rather fight me then get Annabelle to bed.

He gave him a smirk and pushed past him to get to annabelle

darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:02 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"horndog? excuse me? no im far from it i may flirt some but nothing to give your claims any fruit. as for annabelle i assumed her safe under the tree or is the outdoors to good for a whiny little slave like you?" Kousuko said. his tail moving to lash at Simon the end of it would feel and cut like a whip over his back if he didnt manage to move out of the way  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:08 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon turned around to see his tail and just barely moved out of the way.

Annabelle wishes to be treated as a princess, and she shall. Sleeping outside is very commoner-like wouldn't you agree?

He ran his fingers through his hair

As for me, i've slept outside many times, and if you whip me.....it'll be oh so familiar to me.

Simon did not assume an aggressive stance. He remained in a perfect posture in front of annabelle
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:16 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"she can wait a moment while i teach you a lesson...your right a whipping would be something your used to being electrocuted on the other hand" Kousuko said with a grin moving quickly at simon throwing a punch charged with lightning at the boy before following up with a slash from his calw still arcing with energy. he had enough talk he was gunna pound simon's head to dust and torch his stupid little body afterwards  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon doged as fast as he could getting a small shock from the slight contact, it hurt but simon tried his best to show no reaction.

so what? you kill me? then what? annabelle is heartbroken that you could do such a thing.

He said this in between and the slash got him on the chest but only grazed him. He began to bleed and he shook from the electric charge. Once he regained himself he shook out his hands. He seemed to be stiff from the electric current

I'm bleeding a lot.....reminds me of someone i used to know. You're doing this out of rage.

He paused and smirked

or jealousy.

Now he himself assumed an aggresive pose and ran towards kuosuko. He stopped right in front of him to deliver a powerful kick hopefully hitting his face
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:33 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"anger and annoyance you tested my patience alittle too much boy" Kousuko said. his eyes turning to dark slits as he watched Simon move easily blocking the kick and pushing his foot away. "your not trained to fight especially not against me" Kousuko said. he gripped his fist tight and aimed a punch at Simon's face hoping to bloody him abit more. "you must have been dying to pick a fight with me since that demon talked up a storm" Kousuko said. he wasnt liking this but he was also enjoying this. he wouldnt kill simon but he would throw him out after kicking his rear some  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:39 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon took the hit to the face though it struck him in the forehead. Simon shook his head roughly and raised his fists again

I'm trained to deal with anything. Even if that anything includes me dying. I haven't fought a dragon before but i won't back down. I am not Annabelle's slave anymore but i don't like you.

Simon ran around back and tried to grab the dragon's tail figuring if anything was a weak spot it might be that

And i ignored your petty talk about who was better. I've listened to talks like that for years and they do nothing but bore me.

His blood was dripping on the ground, basically decorating the garden
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"be happy to know i wont kill you whoever im gunna throw you as far as i can once im done" Kousuko said. he grinned as simon grabbed his tail possibly thinking it was weak spot...sadly that was wrong. his tail moving it was actually the strongest part of his body trying to shake off Simon before it moved rigid and started to pulse electricity. "thats not what i meant. you changed after that. at first you were kinda nice but since then you've been a d**k" Kousuko said moving to round house kick him seeing that simon wasnt doing anything to actually attack

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:53 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon immediately dropped the tail as hiss hands became raw from the electricity

funny i could say the same about you, throwing me out of my own home. Who do you think you are?

More of Simon's blood hit the ground and Simon looked down at it just in time to get hit with a roundhouse kick. He flew and hit another tree. He started to cough roughly and he staggered back to his feet and walked over to annabelle

wake up

he whispered to her

see what he's doing to me. to your garden.
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:55 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She began to stir. She heard a loud commotion and then Simon's voice.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”

darkiscool2

twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:00 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"you shouldnt start what you cant finish boy" Kousuko said. he crossed his arms and made it storm washing the blood away as it poured over them he pushed Simon from his path and picked up annabelle putting his jacket over her. "this isnt your home boy. your a slave you have no home" He said low in his throat before taking her inside and up to her room setting her down on the bed and leaving the room to go to his own. not bothering to get his jacket from her  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon sighed as he sat on the brick path in the garden his blood rinsing off of his body did not close up his wound. He figured he should probably fix himself up. He raised to his feet and walked into the mansion. He worked his way into his own room and bit down on a piece of cloth. As he took off his shirt he slowly began stitching himself up. It was important for him to know how to do so with his old master's ways. He sighed softly when he was finished and sat down in his own room wondering what his next move would be. He walked out of his room annd walked patiently into annabelles, if the dragon was there so be it. He shook her ever so slightly ans spoke her name, like he almost never had before

Annabelle?
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items