Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 pm
hmm... soo whos turn is it ??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm
(shane's)  

City in Slumber

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 am
(I'm just gonna say Christian healed Kukishi and then left quickly. Sorry for the wait for no real post. I don't wanna hold you guys up any longer. ><)

City in Slumber

Rockgirl809

Jai is Lisa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:44 pm

User Image

She stared at the girl, wondering what she had to say before she passed out. Watching Christian closely, Nana was sure to make sure he didn't screw up the process. Once he left, she meant to. "I'll come back for you later," She whispered to the unconscious woman who saved her life. Turning, she left the training grounds to prepare for certain.. things.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          NANA
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jutsu:

Mission:

To Defend for Life [finished]
                                                          To Find a Reason [started]

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin sat down retracting her tendrils as her arm sowed back together. She looked up at the sky. Everything that happened just happened so quickly. "What the hell just happen..." Gin said aloud. The only person that was as strong as him was her father, but even then Christian was a bit stronger then him.

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Narcissistic Nihilist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:58 am
To Built an Art Piece one must enhance oneself part 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╬: Midori Tenpi :╬

[Beauty, Elegant, Perfection]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:115/115

User Image

Midori returned to the training field determined to finish his art piece. pulled out the scroll where he drew the art piece sketch, out in-front of him. he then laid another two scrolls vertically adjacent to the first one, where he copied the jutsu's.Midori then stepped back then clapped his hands together,"...well...time to create my own art"

Midori said to himself then looked over the two scroll, after a short moment he looked back at the sketch, then cracked his knuckle and cracked his neck
"well, time to do this"he said then jumped over the scrolls and dashed forward. a large tree stood fallen over in his way though he could simply jump over it he didn't instead he dove down falling into the dirt he then jumped back out the ground on the other side of the tree and quickly placed his hand on the ground and lifted a large slab of earth and repeats the same thing with his other hand he then takes a step forward and drops them adjacent to himself.
Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)(1/1)
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)(1/1)

he then took a deep breath and places one hand on the ground and the earth alined with the chucks of earth began to move away from Midori causing the chunks of earth to away from him by a yard. After words Midori Levitated a Pebble and tossed it away from The Chunks
"...well thats not gonna do.."Midori said then lifted his hand up and a number of pebbles where lifted from the ground and hovered above him, he then swung his hand to his left and all the pebbles flew into that direction away from the his canvas ."yes now the rubbish has been moved I got a blank canvas."Midori said to himself then focused his chakra and caused a Block of stone, the size of him to appear in front of him, shortly after he then repeated it causing another to appear, afterword he pushed each to be adjacent to the chunks of rock.

Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) (1/1)
Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique) (1/1)
Doton: Tamaishi Danmaku (Earth Release: Pebble barrage)
Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head) (1/1)

Soon after Midori began to measure up the stones, he decided he needed a special tool to make this piece, so he began to focus his chakra in his hand, where he then transferred to his wrist, a crystal bracelet then formed around his wrist, but he wasn't done, this was only half of his tool. Midori then began to focus his chakra again only this time transferring it to his wrist and extending it to form a Spear made of of crystal. the spear shined in the light a bright red color, Midori himself was so proud of what he created just on his wrist.
"oh my god this is so cool" he said to him self the stepped up to the stone slabs and began chisel it or more accurately stabbing the heck out of it, in pinpoint areas. but he then stopped and sighed " this one may be tuff..."Midori said then began to focus his chakra and build it up. he then began to spread the chakra out, to his surrounding area causing the ground to ship and chip but nothing else...damn it..."
Shōton: Mori [ Crystal Release: Lance ] (2/2)
Hell Zone Rock Shard(1/6)

Midori wasn't done yet though he put his hands together and did a few handsigns and focused his chakra yet again. afterwords he repeated the same thing like last time but yet again it was the same results."what the hell am I doing wrong?!" Midori yelled in frustration, at his failed attempt
Hell Zone Rock Shard(2/6)

"hmmmmmm...."Midori thought to himself for awhile then crossed his legs as he sat down.what am I missing?...chakra control will probably be the most obvious answer but, can it really be that simple?...damn it
Hell Zone Rock Shard(3/6)

Midori thought to himself then stood back up and cracked his knuckles*well just a little chakra control and manipulation, come on you can do this.*Midori thought to himself to hype himself up, he then placed his hands outstretched in front of himself.
Hell Zone Rock Shard(4/6)

Midori then began to focus his chakra all over his body, he let it well up for a moment as he began to manipulate it, and control it. afterwords he began to release his chakra around the ground of one of the slab's. the ground began to shake soon after causing the ground to crack and crumble slightly.
Hell Zone Rock Shard(5/6)

Soon a bunch of sharp shards of earth began to rise off the ground from the cracks of the earth."Mwahahaha!"Midori laughed as he seen his work in action"okay to finish this first part of my piece..."Midori said to himself then forced all the shards onto the slab causing the slab to form the shape of the the man, who started the chaos Christian.
Hell Zone Rock Shard(6/6)

Midori then stomped on the ground and repeated the hell zone shard jutsu on the opposite slab, causing the slab to take the form of nana, terrified face when she saw the man Christian. before Midori can call it a day for this piece he walked up towards the stone statue of both characters and placed his hands on them as they began to slowly be covered in crystal, Christians menace now crystallized and Nana's Terror frozen in crystal."wow not bad... a little ruff but it'll do for now"Midori said to himself then grabbed a piece of paper and began to write down the events of what happened at the training field and the information about what he saw, he then added the info about his project, then he slammed the note into the ground as it began to travel back towards the kage the exact opposite direction from everyone else he began to double check the notes movements unknowingly picking up everyone else's movements. though he was happy to get alot done in just a short time he did feel tired and slightly exhausted, so he just sat back down to relax abit. as he regains his energy again.
Doton Bunsho (Earth Release Note) (1/1)
Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique) (1/1)

(sorry for the long post Its a mission/Training mesh that kinda involves what went down here so sorry about all that)
(also Sorry if you guys got a ton of Notifications from this post, upon posting it there was something seriusly wrong with the post (( the whole stretching out the page thing)) anyways I did some trial and error editing with it and I apoligize for that, I so hope you forgive me sweatdrop )
Chakra: 120
Speed/Strength: 6/4
Elements:Donton & Shoton
Bloodline: Shoton
Clan: Hataka

Bahd grammer is reel

Jai is Lisa

Saemus

City in Slumber

Rockgirl809

[word count:1265]

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Grabbing out a scroll the new genin had to hit training while running. As a metaphor that is... Whatever the case may be she had to get a lot of her training done by today. The exams were tomorrow and she wasn't going to miss out. With the use of hand signs she sank into the ground and began to move around.

She found herself able to move within the earth with ease. This technique would be a moderately decent one. Just depending on how she would use it. With more hand signs she returned to the surface to use another technique. A rock wall quickly appeared from the ground at six inches thick and ten feet by ten.

A rather solid defense against lower ranking techniques. It would probably be used for a quick reaction since it jutted out of the ground so quickly. She placed her hand upon the wall and tested it. Sure enough it wasn't budging. Using hand signs she changed the ground into a large mud moat.

The rock wall began to sink into the mud due to its weight and she thought of dozens of more combinations. She was going to dominate this exam. No one was going to stop her in the pursuit of chuunin. Using more hand signs with her chakra she moved onto the next technique. Sharp rocks jumped from underground to the surface.

Yet another technique that was going to be useful within her eyes. Using more hand signs the rocks went back into the ground. Then diving into the ground after using a technique she moved around even easier than the swimming technique. She was able to move at her full speed without any issue. This was going to be a surprise technique for sure.

Swimming back to the surface she quickly regained her balance and moved to the next technique. Using hand signs rapidly with her chakra she launcher herself in the next justu. Mud spat from the ground at her would be target. This was going to be highly useful in conjunction with other techniques. Blinking a bit she sighed as she knew she had a lot more to learn with ninjutsu.

Using more hand signs she began to concentrate chakra within her body. This technique had many uses. Yet the main one was actually an s.o.s signal. Yet she was going to use this technique for her own needs. She was going to decimate anyone that crossed her within the exams.

As her body began to send off an intense light she sighed. Disabling the technique she began to use hand signs for this next technique. It was something that's going to give her an edge in battle. Although its above her rank it wasn't going to stop her from learning this technique. It was going to take time above everything else to learn it.

As raiton began to charge through her body she steadily let her chakra rise. She needed every ounce of it to enable this technique. This was going to be something that helped her tremendously. Something that not everyone went after. They were going to underestimate her that much was certain.

She continued to lose herself to thought as she left her chakra take over. With the occasional crack of raiton she let her mind wander. They were going to heavily underestimate her. Due to the fact she was loving and shy they would look down upon her. Something they were going to have to learn the hard way is never mistake someone's kindness for weakness.

She was half way done learning the technique and that was all that mattered. Nothing was going to stop her from this. She had to become stronger in order to find out what happened to her mother. She had to find her mother and help her through whatever she was going through. She wasn't going to give up like every one else had.

There was one person that could possibly aid her if she could find them. This person was responsible for her other bloodline coursing through her veins. He had been missing all of her life and she didn't even know his name. Perhaps if she found him he would help search for her mother right? With a soft sigh she left the fantasy sink.

Within the next moment she completely lost her thoughts. Forgetting everything as she felt the technique nearing completion. With the raiton cracking more frequently she used the hand signs one last time. Raiton consumed her body in a layer and she smiled as she knew she had it. She had learned the famous lightning armor technique.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:05 pm

User Image

Gin looked over to find her lightning scroll. She grabbed it to continue her training. She looked at the next jutsu as she found this a but simple. She fixed up to do simple handsigns. Gin began to release chakra around her entire body. She didn't have enough chakra control as the technique failed to cover her entire body and produce electricity. (1/2)

Gin breathed and concentrated on controlling her chakra. She pictured her chakra naturally and controlled it. She did the same simple hand signs pushing chakra out again as immediately her entire body produce electricity. Gin stood still completing the jutsu. (2/2)

Gin breathed out again breaking the jutsu. She looked at the scroll moving onto the next move. Gin made a lightning clone on the side. She formed new hand signs as she began to make a cloud. Unfortunately Gin never lost consciousness (1/2)

Gin released the jutsu trying again. She did the proper hand signs focusing on her hand. A little wisp cloud formed in her hand as it began to float away. Gin fell unconscious immidiatly after. She was now able to control the cloud as it went to the clone. The clone pulled out a kunai hitting it. Gin came back as she nodded to the clone and released it (2/2)

Gin looked at the scroll satisfied that she is learning these moves so quickly. She moved on to another simple move. She looked at the hand signs memorizing it. She then performed it. She did the hand signs taking a shurikan out. Even though her hand was electrified it could not transfer to the shurikan (1/2)

Gin tried again concentrating on letting her power travel. Gin formed the same hand signs holding the same shurikan. The electricity transferred to her shurikan. She smiled throwing it to a near by tree. (2/2)

After her training Gin went to go rest by a tree to replenish herself. She has to be at full power for the chuunin exams. She fell into a light sleep.

Chakra: 135-5= 130-5= 125-5= 120
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Word Count:

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:44 pm

User Image

Gin woke up refreshed and powered again. She set out to go to the Chuunin exams. She couldn't have cared less if she was late. Gin stood, up her arms reaching out to a tree. Her tendrils came out wrapping around a tree branch pulling her up. She landed on top of the tree branch and headed to the gates. Gin felt her tummy churn and growl. Gin stopped runnin and held her stomach. Instead of going to the gates she headed to the ramen shop to eat.

Chakra: 130
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image
Kira sighed softly as she scratched her head. With the wind gusting by a chill was sent up her spine. So many things were happening and within her life everything was colliding. She didn't give a damn about harming the masked boy or killing the father. But now there was a high stakes player within the village that she had to stay away from entirely. Whatever the case may be she would just have to survive and endure everything that was thrown her way. Just as she always had done before. Closing her eyes she activated her byakugan switching her vision to everything around her. It was always a mind trip to use such a technique but she didn't care. It was time for her to train in order to further herself within the shiobi world.

[Techniques: ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 125/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I have ascended the ranks of my fellow Chuunin. Now bring your strongest and I shall end there pain.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Before striking the next hit he felt a pain in his head. He fell to the ground as he covered his eyes. He fell over to his side screaming. His eyes in pain as they took on a new form. He breathed in heavily as he stood up. Something was different. He didn't know what it was. "What just happened?" he said as he then left the training field. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
I don't Owe you anything
The names Yami Don't Forget It.
Testial...Father...Mother.... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 7(+3/-1) / Strength: 7(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points200
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:58 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I am the raven, So tell me, Do you deserve to live, Or do you deserve to have your heart torn out.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
His hand flooded with ration chakra, His raven Anbu mask on his bright rinnegan eyes stared dead ahead to the wooden training log. He darted off with great speed. Armand, To think he managed to kill a kage. He broke threw the training log as cracked his neck, he turned around to see two jounin nin who he had sensed watching him. "Yeah? what is it?" they handed him a hidden springs ticket. With a smile he nodded and accepted. After all he went threw great training for 2 years, it's his first time back in the village since he was 15. He began heading out for the springs. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule the skies
I am the lightning beast Get ready to face the king of lightning.
I've been blessed with these gifts, And now, I can bring peace either with or without you.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 8(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:250
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items