Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:31 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxOut of seemingly nowhere, a great presence would be felt approaching the office, growing with every footstep that it took. The air would become heavy with chakra, emanating from a single source. Silently the Wandering Kage would make her way into the office that belonged to Yumi Uchiha. Once they had stood as equals, both rulers of a hidden village and all the things that came with it. Now only one of them could rightfully call themself Kage. But the title meant little to Toshiko. She had not come here to fight, but instead to extend a hand in friendship to a village in its time of need. It had taken some time, but news had reached her ears of the murders that had occurred in the two countries and of the battles that had taken place shortly after. It was more than apparent that they needed help. As much as Toshiko had enjoyed her time in retirement and obscurity, the world seemed to require her once more. She thought about speaking to Yumi, but felt her presence and the mere image of her would be more than enough to remind him who she was. Though they had never met in person, he would surely be able to guess who she was. Not wanting to be left out, Schnee pushed open the door with her nose, walking in and sitting next to Toshiko on the ground. The large wolf looked at Nana for a second, giving her a nod, before turning its gaze to Yumi.

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            595/595 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Schnee Info and Stats

PASSIVE:

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Saanin: 400 gallons

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Jai Bait

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

As Artemis spoke, Yumi pulled out a folder of things or rather ideas, that he needed accomplished; especially now that the series of attacks to his gates had finally subsided. Now he could focus on regrouping his shionbi and starting to put forth the efforts to have Konoha ready for the next attack. "Specialties that you have? Depending on what you say, will depend on the mission, that will be best suited for you." Yumi said as he was still waiting for the response from Nana. He did not ignore her, in fact he piggy backed on the words that Shikayumi had said. Though it may not be what she wants to hear, it is the truth that war amongst villages would be the least helpful thing for his shinobi to engage in.

Admittedly, Yumi wasn't one that had innate abilities to sense chakra. At least when his Sharingan is inactive, and even it does not have a main focus on chakra sensory. Yet with his proficiency in, odd enough to say, Taijutsu, he could "sense" her energy as he ex-Kage approached. Meditation in a particular hand-to-hand art, granted him the ability to see without "seeing"; and with the spiritual energy that a Kage wields, the presence wasn't hard to miss.

Due to the last time he felt a mass of chakra approaching him, Yumi was a bit on edge. Was this another attack? Another individual to bring harm to his shinobi? With a look to the two in the room, he could not efficiently protect them and engage a person should they strike within such a tight confines. As calmly as he could, Yumi reached towards his right hip with his left hand towards the pearl-gem hilt of "Shiro Amaterasu" and slowly expanding his already rather large form of muscle. Breath began to become precise. Hazel eyes calculative. Muscles having just the faintest tension to prepare to make a move at the slightest disturbance. Yet who opened the door, brought a peace of mind to Yumi and his frame as there was a sigh of relief. Graceful deadliness was what he could think of the woman entering into his office. The same thought he had when he saw her at the exams two years prior. The former Raikage. Or rather, should he say the "Raikage who is temporarily forced out of her home". Soon the nations will find peace and those of foreign lands will find their ways back, while those that have ruined them would be food for the maggots.

Yumi would give her a nodding-bow, polite and courteous as he knew who was before him, but said nothing. Given who was already there, it was obvious Yumi wished to finish with the other shinobi before speaking to his equal. Usually if a higher up of another village enters into his presence, it was for a private conversation. Or maybe what she wanted was as simple as needing a place to call a second home? Which, given having no qualms with any village, he would not mind letting her and her people find sanctuary in Konoha until these troublesome times are over.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Solarius flare

Jai Bait

Cappey-San

Kitten Kashensu

Panthers7

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

She hadn't thought that the guy ignored her. No, Nana listened to the words carefully. She didn't reply because of Klyne. That girl has the same darkness as you. After he stated that, all she could really do was watch until she broke out of it. "Sir, you should think about this wisely. Kirigakure destroyed Kusa and Kumo, without thinking of peace. Do you seriously think they'll blink an eye when a Leaf Ninja begs for it? I can't protect your village, but I can fight for it." She usually wasn't so frantic, but she couldn't stop herself. "Don't forsake yourself." What was the advantages of peace? The wet rats wouldn't stick to it. If they attacked, they would do it with pressure and timing. When ninjas were on missions, when everyone least expects. When the defenses were down. The fires flashed before her eyes, but she contained herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm good at deception. My physical combat skills are also very capable. I'm great when it comes to fire techniques... I could be a spy for you?" She guessed at the top of her head. When she found the scroll from summoning, she also found her mothers diary. Kirumi tried to infiltrate Kirigakure, and messed up big time during it. She knew better than to get caught.

#FF9999
                                          User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
    • Bidding War 100
    • Olympian 200
    • Medalist 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 pm
    Jai Bait

Panthers7

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
    No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

Shikayumi continued to partake in the dispute of war as the grass ninja was quick with her response. The nerve of implying that we, the leaf, had given up, was preposterous. As much as Shikayumi would have liked to say something, it wasn't her position to do so. Instead, she would let her Hokage speak for the village.

It seemed particularly odd how busy the village had been the past few days.
    A large quantity of wandering shinobi were pouring in from every direction of the continent. Could this be due to the so called wrath of the Mist? These questions began opening doors to more questions as yet another shinobi approached the office of the Hokage.

As the dispute of war would progress, Shikayumi's attention was turned to Artemis as she proclaimed her skill set to be of a spy variety. It was pleasing to see that there were more leaf ninja in the field of reconnaissance and espionage. Perhaps Artemis was a shinobi worth knowing after all.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[~ ]

Leave no traces
    Leave no wittnesses

220/220

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko was glad to see that she was still welcome in the Leaf, and returned Yumi's nod. She made her way to the side of the room, settling into a small armchair, observing Yumi as she walked. He hadn't changed much since the exams, but she could see where lines of worry were beginning to form over his face. After all, why wouldn't he be worried with people turning up dead in his nation and with so many intruders at his gates. It was curious that both nations would be attacked, but it wasn't the only thing that was odd. Rumors reached her ear that there were odd happenings in the city of Shirota, among other places. In fact, it was these very issues that were the reason for her surprise visit to the village. No longer could any of them afford to turn a blind eye to the problems that now plagued the land. If there was a force that could attack two different villages, they needed to be destroyed as swiftly as possible. But another thing drew her attention. It seemed that once again Nana was on a mission of revenge still, but at least she had gone to a village first. There would come a time for revenge, but for now, even the Mist had bigger issues with a visitor of their own attacking. Leave it to the Leaf and the Mist to let whole world go to s**t without the Grass or Cloud to pull their asses out. "I heard about your troubles Yumi. To think you would be attacked back to back, and that the second one was more then the village could fight off. Its a shame, and I do hope no one was injured. I made my way here as fast as I could once news reached my corner of the world about what had happened. I saw the devastation she left behind at your gates, which will probably take months to repair by the looks of it."

xxxxxShifting slightly in her seat, Toshiko adopted a more serious tone, dropping her apologetic tone and smile. "I will assume that by now you have heard about the events in Shirota, as naturally, you have a sizable group of shinobi heading there as we speak, if they have not already arrived. Oddly enough, strange things began to happen in that region shortly before the murders happened. In fact, its not the only region it has occurred either. News has reached my ear of a small town on the border to the north. It seemed odd at first that it would be so far out of the way, but then I remember something odd that one of the survivors from your attack mentioned. He said that the mysterious man who interrupted said that the woman attacking your village should have 'stayed in the north'. Now, obviously I think I would have noticed beings with this much power living in my country, so that leave only the Huan-Pei Dynasty, more commonly know as the Land of Sound, and even further north, the Freyn Dynasty. For all I know, they could have come from even further north then that, but its something to go on. I would suggest looking into matters like this more yourself." Taking a moment to catch her breath, Toshiko looked around the office, longing for something to drink. To get here quickly, she had been forced to travel light, and that meant foregoing alcohol. But all her searching led to nothing, and she almost put her head down in defeat. Gathering her thoughts, she stretched before continuing on. "As much as I would rather see these two beings wipe the Mist Village from the history books, I believe it would be wise to send them a message with any information you have on these two. Think of it as a gesture of good faith. United you stand, and divided you fall."

xxxxxFinally, she turned to address the entire group assembled before her. "As I'm sure you have all no doubt heard, a person was murdered in the Fire Country using means that can only be found in the Mist Village. However, it is odd that both villages would have a death so close to each other and that they would both be attacked so quickly. I myself am about to head out and investigate the area where this person died, and I would appreciate it if someone would join me on my travels." She looked at Nana as he said the last part, giving her what almost appeared to be a wink. Almost.

Wandering Kage
                                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                                              595/595 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Schnee Info and Stats

PASSIVE:

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                              Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                              Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                              Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                              Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                              Saanin: 400 gallons

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Jai Bait

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 pm
    Yumi Uchiha
    Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi looked to Nana with something of a frown. Not of disgruntlement of what she was saying but that she was so adamant on revenge. He could not blame her in some context. To have your home destroyed, friends possibly killed, and forced to basically leave your country will bring bad blood to those that caused it. But drawing the quote an "eye for an eye; tooth for a tooth" would not be helpful when one shinobi can an entire squadron of shinobi with raw power. Even a wild Bijuu they could at the very least damage... but this woman wasn't even touched. "I apologize Nana-san... I cannot base my judgement on revenge. We must think tactfully if we are to stand a chance against this new enemy. Or rather... enemies. Understand... the crimes done against your people will be avenged... but it is not the time. I would rather not see our world turn to darkness by taking down the only other suprerpower in the shinobi nations today. And given that refugees have taken a home either here, there, or wandering... It would cause more trouble than it is worth." Yumi said softly, knowing his words may not soothe her, but he would not faulter, "There shall be precautions taken upon meeting this Mizukage though if the youth that came in earlier about Kirigakure being attacked holds validity, we may have quite a bit of trouble for two villages to be attacked almost simultaneously. I fear that it is not just a coincidence."

After all was said and done, his hazel eyes would look to Artemis upon hearing what skills she felt best resembled her abilities as a shinobi. A spy was indeed what he needed but better yet, Yumi wanted intel. Intel on this woman. Intel on the man that appeared upon the battlefield that seemed to be an even greater power than the woman they were attacking. "The mission that I have in mind for you Artemis, will be ranked roughly at Chuunin level. Should you gain information or even better bring an individual in for questioning, I will raise the mission up by up to S-rank depending on the intensity of the information provided. Specifically, if you had to fight to get it. I would suggest if any shinobi are available, to see if they can come with you just in case." Yumi advised to let her mull over the idea of the mission. "But I prefer intel over a battle at this point. I do not wish for any shinobi to be injured."

Yumi looked over towards the Raikage as he smiled softly in thanks for her kind words. "Thank you. Although my troubles do not match up to the troubles that you yourself have gone through in losing an entire village. I would hope that your own people, have not been injured in the past assault." He replied, as after all, his attacks are nothing compared to losing an entire village.

Upon hearing that his shinobi took off to Shirota, he made a mental sigh that he had to hear it from an outside source that they took on a mission without his acknowledgement. It was not like they couldn't find him to inform him, as he will be in one or two places. His office or "The Gallows". And since that place is forbidden to the majority of shinobi in Konoha, the office would be the most reasonable stop. He would definitely have a "talk" with the shinobi in-charge that led this entourage. Taking off like that while representing Konoha, and he not knowing, could hold liabilities issues that would be the least thing Yumi needs to add on to his things needed to be resolved. But as she spoke of a phrase that he too heard from the higher being, Yumi paused for a moment then turned around in his seat where he would then reach up and pull down what would look like a window sized map of the shinobi nations. "Admittedly, what concerns me more is that there is a supposed family of these... beings.." He hated to utilize that term "beings", but that power... was unnatural. Yumi has fought things...entities of this level before and barely kept up if not utilized jutsu's that would devastate his lifespan. This woman defeated an entire village. Even a bijuu wouldn't have created so much destruction. "Furthermore how big could this "family" be? And if so... how much power do they hold? The woman... this..."Victoria" I believed she was named... She seemed to be relative to the "Sage" trained shinobi. Very powerful in a single element. But to that extent..." Yumi trailed off, shaking his head before looking back to the known map of the shinobi world.

"Now..."/b] Yumi would take a pencil as he stood up looking to only two countries that were "North". "I would have to, politely, disagree that the Land of Sound is North. Or far enough North, as respective to your country, I'd say it is about southwest.The northern countries that I see, that is further than your own are only two. The Frost country across the seas and the Demon Country. Further than that, is the Land of Snow.... The furthest known country to have been dated and acknowledged." Yumi said as he circled those countries before continuing, " I do not disagree that there may be even more, but... I would rather search those areas than uncharted lands. At least we have geographical evidence of these lands and can deploy a more tactical viewing of them than going blindly about on newer lands." As he said it, one country stood out the most. The one he was forced to abide by. If any place he wanted to investigate the most, it would be that one.

As he turned around for the Raikage's opinion on his words, Yumi noticed her looking weary. Or rather, travel worn. Poor woman must have been moving non-stop since the destruction of her village. And to travel from the Lightening country to his own, though the countries seemed small on he map, is still no easy feat to travel even if going with nothing but the clothes on one's back. "Nomo...please come in here." Yumi said, raising his usual soft tone to reach just beyond the doors frame where a similar lock-headed mane appeared, "We have a special guest. The Raikage of Kumo." He said as Nomo beamed at the privilege and bowed, "Anything I can get you ma'am? We have varies teas special to the Fire Country, and if you are hungry, Ichiraku's ramen is the best bet to restore your energy." Nomo said with encouraging enthusiasm in hopes to have the woman gain some kind of nutrient.

After Toshiko was served and Nomo went to retrieve the possibly requested items, Yumi would continue, "In terms of what you say about the murders in the respective villages I have to call foulplay... and not on the end of the Mist. Rather, to blame the mist of the murder of my countrymen, is... myopic to say the least. I am angry about their death, specifically the intensity of that attack but..." Yumi said softly trailing off for a moment to take a pause before speaking again. "Tell me... Raikage-sama... Do you think my shinobi are the only ones who hold the secrets of the "Eight Gates"? Or better yet, do you think the Uchiha are only born within the Fire Country as they once had? The mixture of shinobi blood, deviating from their Clansmen has all but been wiped away in the current times. I do not believe, that the Mist is the only village to hold this..."power" that killed my countrymen. To think that is the only cause, is narrow-minded...Specifically given the situation that has befell not only village, but every village. If we are to truly find the culprit, I personally believe that finding out more about this..."family" of the North will grant us access to the murderer. Or even find... it.... if it has anything to do with these appearances." Yumi said, thinking about that..."thing" that visited the Kage before him. "I would join you on your quest if I did not have a possible meeting with the Mizukage but-," Yumi's hazel eyes followed Toshiko's to Nana, "- it seems like you have already found someone."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
    Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
    • 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
    Jutsu(s) Used:
    *)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
    Solarius flare

Jai Bait

Cappey-San

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 am
    Jai Bait

Panthers7

User Image

No one sees you
    No one hears you

Shikayumi was quick to respond to her Hokage's game plan. "Sensei, might I request to assist Artemis on her mission?" She warmly suggested. In all honesty, Yumi was the only one who was really any sort of teacher to her, therefore she felt that it was appropriate to give him. "Sensei."

"I may not have an understanding in her skill set, or level, but I do know that my understanding of medicine, and my shadow prowess, would allow us to collect intel while being virtually unseen; I can assure you." Shikayumi would wait to see how Yumi would handle this proposal before taking her next step. She knew that she wouldn't be able to take on these shinobi in an all out attack, but if she was to find out about their flaws, their weaknesses, she she would have been able to do her part in the protection of the village.

...Plus, she was curious of this new challenger, Artemis.

[~ ]

Leave no traces
    Leave no wittnesses

220/220

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
    • Bidding War 100
    • Olympian 200
    • Medalist 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm
    User ImageUser Image

The type of infiltration she was planning, and intel gathering required only one person. So when the other girl piped up, she wasn't sure about it. She turned to look at the other, who seemed eager to assist. She didn't want to deny the girl straight away, instead smiled softly at her. "Before we make any plans on who will attend with me... Or not." She paused briefly to look at the girl. "Let me hear the entire mission. What battle do you want to know about?" She was a little confused, but she definitely didn't want any misunderstandings or worse. Someone on her team getting hurt. With the missions she tends to stick to, more than one person catches much attention. Plus she was used to working alone, ever since her brother entered the hospital.
                                            #FF9999
                                            User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:47 am
      Jai Bait

User Image

No one sees you
      No one hears you

Shikayumi produced an overconfident grin as she heard the reply of Artemis. She would be smart to go it alone; less factors for a single spy to worry about. However, it wasn't Artemis' confidence that humored her, but more so the lack of data.

Unlike Artemis, Shikayumi was present during the battle that her Hokage was referencing. This gave Shikayumi first-hand intel on who the targets were, how they interacted with one another, and more importantly what they looked like. In the game of espionage, Shikayumi was holding a full hand, and Artemis' hand was empty.

[Little bit of in between to pass the time ]

Leave no traces
      Leave no wittnesses

220/220

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
      • Bidding War 100
      • Olympian 200
      • Medalist 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:41 pm
      Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi would remain quiet when Art began speaking to Shikayumi for a moment before speaking back to him for clarifications on the mission. "It is simple." Yumi would gesture to the three areas the Raikage and himself were speaking of. "The lands up north... That being the Demon Country or "Hidden Spring Village", should be your targets. You are to gather information, on a woman named Victoria and a man named Kaisen. What would be better, is if you can gather information on their family. You will be going far across the sea should you choose the demon country. We are of alliance with them but they are a mysterious bunch. Specifically, when they haven't shown any behaviors of an alliance. Find out anything you can. Any information, specifically weaknesses, will be beneficial should they appear again."

( I was waiting to see if Kitten was going to post to not break post-order ^^;

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
      Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
      • 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
      Jutsu(s) Used:
      *)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
      Solarius flare

Jai Bait

Cappey-San

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:20 pm
      User ImageUser Image

She nodded, taking in the information she required. Despite the lack of need to be stealthy, she still felt it was important for her to go on her own. Artemis didn't want to offend the other ninja, however. Turning to her, she bowed formally as an apology. "I can't bring myself to work with another on this. I need it to be quick, so I can pay for hospital bills. Some other time, we should train together." She looked to her kage, and saluted with a smile on her face. "I'll be back when I get the information!" She would disappear rather quickly.
                                              #FF9999
                                              User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divorced 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
        • Bidding War 100
        • Olympian 200
        • Medalist 100
        PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:35 pm
        Panthers7

User Image

No one sees you
        No one hears you

Shikayumi nodded, allowing her to leave without hesitation. A pair of spies were only as good as the commitment between the two. As sad as it was to waste knowledge, Shikayumi did not want to step on her allies toes.

As the door closed behind Artemis, Shikayumi would turn to Yumi. "Lord Hokage, if Artemis is going to deal with the land of Demons, shall I go to the land of Mist?" Shikayumi uncrossed her arms as she explained herself. "Despite this new threat, we still don't know the intentions of the Hidden Mist; they could see this as an opportunity to attack us on a second front."

Shikayumi had a vast understanding of military strategy from listening to her fathers ranting. She remembered a particular battle where three opposing forces were to collide. The tricky thing between a three-way battle is that if you put all your focus on one military force, then the other could just stab you in the back; and this is the threat that the Mist would produce.

[~ ]

Leave no traces
        Leave no wittnesses

220/220

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 am
        Yumi Uchiha
        Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi nodded to Artemis as she decided that she instead wished to take the mission on her own. "If that is your wish, then very well. All I ask is you be safe and return to Konoha if the job seems too big." Or in other words, she starts to get in too deep into enemy territory and finds herself causing more harm than good. When Shikayumi spoke up, he remained silent for a moment to think before responding, "I do recall having already an individual being sent to Kirigakure. Although I have yet to hear from him or of that girl. Tell you what... This will be a C-ranked mission. I simply want you to act as a liaison for Konoha. Request that we have peace in order to deal with this building threat against us. I would not wish for you to spy, when the waters between us and them are very thin. If you are caught, it could illicit the war that we are attempting to not have. Instead, spy while you are going for peace. Gather information with a smile and open arms, rather than a mask. I would definitely, find another person to join you though. I do not wish for anyone to be captured should they attempt to attack instead of hold a while flag."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 320/350

Stats
        • Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
        Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
        While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
        While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
        While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
        Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
        ※※※※※※※※※※※
        Equipment

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
        • 20x Kunai's
        • 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
        Jutsu(s) Used:
        *)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Cappey-San

Panthers7

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games