Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi smiled to hearing her question about getting started. Now was time to get really ready for her training session. "First I want you to tell me how do you intend to put for Genjutsu? If it is to be your strong point, you will need to be versatile in it's ability of deploying on the enemy." Yumi said not seeing a point in teaching a technique, if there was no knowledge in how to properly deploy them.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael walked onto the training grounds and wandered around for a while before stumbling onto the area where two shinobi were talking. He quickly climbed the tree and listened in as best he could. From what he could hear they were a master and student and the young girl was a genjutsuist. He would think to himself, 'wonder how well they would fair in a fight against me?'
Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Panthers7
sorry for jumpin in really bored

Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 pm
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
While clay hands prevail//
Others will perish//

User Image

Masuta had finished his puppets and decided it was time to train some of his other abilities. Walking, slowly he stared into the great beyond of the sun and the clouds. Some day...Some day things will be different. He thought as he sighed squinting as his bandana waved gently in the wind as it was tucked firmly underneath his headband. The boom box in his left hand was playing enter sandman. Taking off his set of mesh gloves he placed some clay into the palm of his hand as he walked. Masuta was indeed ready to get some training done...At least he was until he caught something out of the corner of his eye. It was yumi and another girl in the training grounds. Shutting off his boom box he placed it on the ground next to a nearby tree as he walked up to yumi. "Hello...umm sensei?" He scratched the back of his head. They had never made things official and he wasn't exactly sure how yumi felt about this interruption especially after his outburst at the hokages office.

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm
IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫
KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko looked up at her new master, surprised he hadn't figured it out already. "It's really quite simple. Sound. It's very hard to dodge a sound wave, and even if a ninja covers their ears, sound can still be transmitted through things such as water, which makes up a majority of the human body. Combine that with how real my Genjutsu are, and its a potent combination," she said in a manner of fact kind of way. She had other methods of applying Genjutsu to someone, but didn't feel that it was important to let those methods be known yet.

CP: 100
Speed: 2
Strength: 2
Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi chuckled to Haruko's response. It wasn't the answer he was intending for, but he was starting to notice that she was quite the cautious sort. Always keeping that small tidbit of information withheld. Not that he minded, but they would be going on missions and possibly shedding blood together, he would hope she'd trust him in the future. "I see... Well let us start with a couple of jutsu to be learned. Do you know of any, or just the academy basics?" Yumi asked as his hazel eyes drifted over towards the entrance of the training grounds. Where he spotted a rather peculiar sight. It was the boy from earlier that was rather "vocal" in the office about the demon within him. But upon leaving, he seemed to have a better maturity, if not even more so with the demeanor when he approached Yumi and Haruko. "Hello Masuta. Have you been training hard?" Yumi asked as he lightly looked back up to the sunlight that was being filtered from the trees. Although as his eyes were lifting up, he noticed a shinobi staring squarely at his student and himself; or at least the area they were in. He didn't seem like he was doing a very good job at hiding or even keeping himself from being visual as he rather stuck out like a sore thumb. "And the day keeps getting more interesting." Yumi thought to himself as he rubbed the back of his had, jostling his long dreads about before speaking up while still holding the soft tone to his voice, "It is very odd to spy on your own, is it not?" Yumi said, directing the question to the shinobi in the trees.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 am
Panthers7
tl;dr: My Genjutsu causes real damage and she isn't telling the whole truth because she's scared of her own power. She can also make clones for 5CP and attach genjutsu to them, when clone is broken, genjutsu is cast on whoever broke it.

KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko glanced over at the other boy who had been spying on them. He didn't have much tact if he was discovered so quickly, but it was none of her concern. She stopped for a moment and started scratching her head, thinking what jutsu she did know already. "Well, there are the basic Academy ones and few other Genjutsu, but nothing to really brag about." This was the first outright lie she had told the Sannin. She didn't like to admit it, but she knew some very powerful Genjutsu to say the least. However it would be hard for the Sannin to sense this. "I think the strongest Genjutsu I have is Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu, the Hell Viewing Technique. It makes the person's greatest fears come to life before their eye's, and I can make it all real." Anybody else speaking those words would have sounded almost evil, but Haruko made it sound like a sweet song, he voice carrying on the wind. She made sure it was just loud enough for the other ninja to hear, in case he thought he was going to put any moves on her. Those that she didn't like who got to close had a habit of going insane.

Passive:
• The World is my Canvas, My Mind, The Paint
The people of this bloodline find using real forms of Ninjutsu Pointless, as they can achieve the same effect with their genjutsu alone. As such, Kurama clansmen can perform a Genjutsu variant of any Ninjutsu their rank or lower they know for 75% of the ninjutsu's original Chakra cost. The hand seals for these Genjutsu variants of the ninjutsu are almost the same, with the addition of 2 extra seals.

• Don't Look into my eyes, Look into my Soul
The People of the Kurama bloodline have their own version of the Basic Clone jutsu. This clone, while still genjutsu, can be used as a medium for other genjutsu, trapping the target in the genjutsu when 'destroyed' in Sight/contact. The Genjutsu Clone has a Base cost of 5cp, but will cost further chakra based on the other genjutsu layered into it. Each rank up increases the number of genjutsu you can infuse into a clone by 1, up to a maximum of 4.

• The Genjutsu used by the members of this Bloodline are so perfect, that they cause Real damage to those effected, with the targets body creating physical wounds when a genjutsu wounds them.
• However, as the Members of this Bloodline are unable to know the true feeling of death (With even those who are revived not having a complete memory of this feeling), the Death effects of all genjutsu do not cause real death, but will still cause real pain when applicable.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
While clay hands prevail//
Others will perish//

User Image

Masuta let the girl finish speaking as his grey eyes squinted into a curious expression...Genjutsu that causes real injuries. He didn't even know the girl but he could tell she would be a deadly foe for anyone who crossed her path. He nodded towards her extending the palm of his hand to show her the mouth which adorned it's center. "Hello i'm masuta it's nice to meet you." His voice held sincerity in it's tone but it still carried it's cold edge showing his caution when meeting anyone. Masuta wasn't sure how much she knew about him however if she knew he was the saiken's host he didn't know how she would react.

Turning to yumi he thought for a few moments. "I was working on my puppets but decided to come here to train some new techniques. I know I need to concentrate on long range and support jutsu to help keep myself and my puppets safe." He stared at yumi giving him his game plan and what he figured was the best focus of his training. He knew at any moment he could simply release the clay he had created and make a decent sized explosion which actually made him feel oddly at ease.

Panthers7

Kashensu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx As his last clone dispersed, the information he got from it appeared in the back of his head. He cursed under his breath, beyond angry that his plan didn't work. That the Mizukage was such a hardass, and didn't give him a promotion. Rolling his eyes, he departed himself from Asher, saying a quick goodbye. Kleine had came and went, after revealing that he practically owned the place. Hashao rubbed his head, shaking it in a way as he left the Konohagakure training ground. He hand to learn things about the rennigan now... what a drag.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael was shocked at how easily he was spotted. He jumped down from his perch before saying. "I am sorry sir. I was curious about what was goin' on here. I have nothin' to do at the current moment sir." As he got a closer look at the man he realized he was one of the Sannin of Konoha. He quickly stood at attention as he did not want to be disrespectful.
Jutsu used:

Panthers7

Kashensu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded slowly as he thought of what Haruko told him. Trying to analyze the best method to teach her and the techniques to perform, "What of your elements? I may also be able to teach you ninjutsu if our elements are compatible." Yumi responded before looking over to Masuta, "Interesting. A Genjutsu and a Kugujutsu users. It can definitely compliment the squad set up." Yumi said, mostly accessing this himself before directly speaking to Masuta, "What of ninjutsu? Or genjutsu. It can provide some versatility with what you are wanting. Also, I would suggest learning how to control that which lays within you. The earlier you tackle and gain possession of it's power, the better." Yumi suggested to the Genin.

His hazel eyes would look over to the male who had been watching them and heard his reasoning for doing so. He chuckled to him coming into a formal posture where he lightly waved his hand, "No no it's fine. Although I would say you need to work on your hiding ability." Yumi said in a soft, kind voice, "Though you have said you have nothing to do. I find this curious. Have you checked out the village gates to ensure that no one is just slipping by? Or even checked the mission board for missions? There should be never a boring moment in the life of a shinobi."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Panthers7

KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko paused for a moment. It would seem that this squad was going to fill up very fast, word must have gotten around that a Sannin was taking students it would seem. She returned her gaze to Yumi to answer the original question he had asked. "I currently only possess an affinity for Fire based Chakra, however I hope that later on in life I develop enough to learn another element."

She turned her gaze to the ninja who had appeared. It was rare for people to see puppet ninja due to the difficulty involved in creating and using them in battle. It would be interesting thought in a squad since they were both long range and really more support based ninja if they did end up in the same squad when the paperwork was finalized.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 pm
A Just War

Sorry war, started a new job recently.plus, I didn't know if you were back from vacation yet

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:110/110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi smiled at Kokunai; it appeared that the past was buried in the past. With that being said, Kokunai had offered to share his swimming hole with her. However, she was quick to judge his true intentions. "A swimming hole in the middle of the grounds? And just the two of us?! Yeah, he would like that, especially knowing that I wouldn't have a second pair of clothes. What kind of bimbo does he think I am?!"

She looked for something to throw; even a few witty words would have been nice, but all she got was, "why you..." then, with a huff and a puff she turned and walked away; leaving the perv to soak in his spring.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:44 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai smiled at Shikayumi's response and her frustrated exit. "Good. I was hoping she'd respond that way" Kokunai thought happy for Shikayumi's predictable reaction. "It wouldn't be good to have a teammate without class" He concluded glancing either direction before hopping out and shaking off before getting dress. "See ya later" Kokunai whispered before walking off heading for the kages office to hopefully be placed in the squad.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:37 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael relaxed his stance and said. "I asked the Hokage earlier and she said, for me to stay in the village. And the main gate, sir? I did not think of that sir." Mentally he slapped himself for not thinking of the gate.
Jutsu used:

Panthers7

Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded taking into account what Haruko gave him, "Good. Hopefully should you train hard and after a series of missions, I am sure you will have your chakra system awakened enough to figure out you second element." He said with a smile before standing up and brushing away the blades that stuck against him. "Now, shall we head to the middle of the grounds to have room to train?" Yumi said gesturing to the open space in the grounds.

Yumi then brought his attention back to the Chuunin as he nodded, "Yes... It would seem that we are having a very big issue with individuals just walking in. Konoha is not and open village. People want to come in, they all have to be checked unless they are a recognizable Konoha shinobi. What happened to Kiri, shall not happen to my village."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games