Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:35 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Meanwhile... In the back Gin finished putting food in a large bowl. She put money out and left it next to her. She pulled her mask up a little to reveal just her lips. She took chopsticks, separated them and began eating. It was the best thing she has ever tasted. But.. It was hard to enjoy when she heard a man give a mini speech about not running away. She heard his ego so far up his a** it was a bit annoying in way. She turned her head to look at the civilians then turned back around. "You guys should really not be here. It will get ugly pretty soon.." Gin got up and stretched. She grabbed two plates and began filling it with ramen and shrimp.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:38 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

A small black hole wpuld appear in the corner of the room as Michael suddenly appeared just in time for Klein's little speech. The anger on his face was quite apparent as he saw Kleine go for Mitsu. He would glare at Kleine and just stand there, to the naked eye he would just be standing there, but in reality he was preparing a jutsu that would end this fight.The Death of the Clowns. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [170/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-6 Strength-5
Quote:

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:04 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Resident Feminazi
Quote:
Rockgirl809

That posting order is wrong.

We already have a list of people who have posted in a generally specific order.

Atlas, Magnus, Shurui, Oda, Gin, Shikayumi, Mitsutada, Yami, Kleine, Arashi

Changing it from that means people will be skipped.

EDIT: I already told Gav to post before I remembered Mag's position. He and Magnus aren't directly fighting, so it shouldn't matter who goes first between them this time around.

Is this the final posting order ? Cause idk what it is...

Yup

((Just following Shane's posting order. Gin posted, and I followed. You apologized, and I forgave.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:34 pm
Cappey-San

Gin screwed up. ; / It wasn't her turn. It's Atlas's, then Magnus's, then Shurui's.

You might needa just try and salvage that post. Otherwise, this fight is about to enter auto-kill territory. People skipping each other is quite bad.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thanks. You can leave me if you want." Shurui was oh so innocent, a white rose in a garden in a garden of crimson red. Tainted flowers with specks of purity... and Atlas had thorns. Maybe Atlas wasn't right for him, perhaps he acted as a plague on Shurui's unsulliedness, his personified virtue being corrupted. But Atlas wanted him, and was willing to let the madness flow. Maybe unleashing some demons on him would prove to be interesting? Maybe Shurui didn't care either. He had followed him here, and still continues to assist him, warning him of the incoming sneak attack. It wouldn't have hit him anyway, but it's the thought that counts. The Gūru here with the most Gattsu sprung into action, saving the life of the Nara girl. The man unleashed his own Genjūmin, matching his own mirror images. They slapped to the side, sticking into the ground around them. Things were happening so quickly, almost a blur. As quickly as his attack was parried, Kleine Heiland made his appearance, attacking his fellow Gūru. Kleine was no pushover, so he would at least have his hands tied. One misstep and he was mincemeat. Atlas called forth his swords that just happened to be all around towards him. They would move at an incredible rate, giving almost no leeway in terms of countermeasures. The Nara girl would be ripped apart whilst in the trajectory of his blades. Arashi was beginning to annoy him. He stood tall, planting one Genjumin into the ground beneath him, then summoning another mirror image, launching it towards the boy. It would probably cut him, at that rate, but even before that, Atlas would appear right in front of him along side the flying sword, covered in a haunting red armor. He'd be very close at this point, his sheathed blade, his real Genjumin, would draw nigh instantaneously, aiming to cut off one of Arashi's arms. He wouldn't be able to leave that fast, since Atlas had easily caught up to him, the real him.

105 ガッツ
                                                  Jutsu Boosted One Rank

• Watashi o temaneki [あなたは私を手招き] A => S
                                                  You are naturally drawn to your sword, practically one being. With this in mind you possess the ability to teleport to your Genjūmin.

• Uchi ni oide [うちにおいで ] D => C
                                                  Your sword is naturally drawn to you, it has chosen you. This ability wills it to your hand at insane speeds.

• Genjūmin: Mirror Image S => SS
                                                  For a short while [five posts] renditions of your Genjūmin appear [25], and spiral around you. You can will them to do whatever, making them fly through the air at great speeds, slicing down your opponents, or perhaps use it for defensive purposes.

• Genjūmin: Empowered Sheath. C => B
                                                  You draw your sword at nigh instant speeds. If the enemy is close enough, this can be used for a surprise attack, or an incredibly fast counter.

[OOC: You're gonna have to react to this with Arashi, since Atlas can easily catch up to him before he leaves. If not I think it's safe to assume that you lost an arm.]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

S h u r u i ☂ A k a k a n a

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui watched Atlas, a small look of awe on his face. He was telling him he could leave him if he wanted? Such heroism...in a guy like him? That was rare to come by. Shurui quickly snapped out of his thoughts, returning his attention back to the battle. Shurui watched as Atlas used a unique technique involving his sword. Shurui quickly shielded his eyes, to scared to see how it would end. Shurui was somewhat ashamed of himself. Damn it, he was a shinobi! He had to get use to seeing death. No matter how gruesome it is. But...why? Why couldn't he uncover his eyes? Shurui shook his head. "I'll see if I can find Mr. Mask Guy! Boss will make great back up!" Shurui said with a small salute. His true intentions? Get somewhere and warn everyone about the upcoming threat. But still, he felt bad about deceiving Atlas so maybe he would run into Shinsei on his way. If Atlas was in Konohagakure then that meant Shinsei had to be somewhere. Hopefully, his guessing would have a good outcome. "I'm off now! Be careful, Atlas. Come find me if you're hurt." Shurui said though no one would have probably not heard him. He then ran off, hoping for the best.

[Exit]

{OOC: Forgive me for messing up the posting order! I'm leaving anyways. sweatdrop }

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before she even arrived, Kya could feel everyone's presence. She saw Oda, whom was a new addition to the Kech Mara and a mist shinobi. So there was that bit of confusion solved for her. Kleine was also there... and attacking against a leaf ninja, which she gathered because he was an unknown tremor to her and from what she could tell of his build and the vibrations coming from him, he was probably some sort of physical ninja. By the time she was in sight range Kleine's target became clear. An S rank by chakra levels? Cake. There were numerous other low rank shinobi here as well.Kya would interrupt everything going on quite simply. In true, Kya Jaeger fashion, she had to make an entrance. And considering she gave 0 ******** about Leaf, Yumi, or even Kaisen's opinion of her to be honest, she had just the skill in mind.

All of the metal in the leaf would groan. Some of the not rooted things floating to ceilings or into the sky along with any gems or precious stones. Any metals in fact. The groaning started to get loud, oppressively so in fact. No one would be able to ignore it. All right thats enough. Weaklings step aside. She would call out just barely audible. A hotdog stand on the streets would lift into the air as well. The foundations of the buildings would suddenly be in huge jeopardy. Some of them almost pulled from the ground. The range of the pull would seemingly be village wide. Anyone who could sense chakra in the village would feel her pull. Suddenly a few weakened buildings would rip from the ground. in the background places that weren't rooted well and weak. In a few moments the groaning would pause and a lot of metallic chunks would be collected in a ball large enough to crush a large portion of the village. enough of this pointless fighting. I will allow that ball in the sky to finish... and then drop it. The entire village is now at risk, along with the lives of everyone here. That is, unless you all cease this fighting now. Her eyes would rest on Kleine for a second. Now that I have your attention... What the hell is going on here >:[ she would say to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:46 pm

As Kaisen entered the area, everything around them would be coated in near pitch-black darkness. On top of that, Kaisen would move faster, be stronger...anyone within the range of this darkness--seeing as how it had spread through the entire area--was susceptible to a vicious onslaught from the Kage-ranked shinobi. "Now...I would ask why the Fire shogun is attacking his own people, but I'm going to save my breath; one thing I know about you is that you'll never stop pursuing your ambitions. Even if it means trampling on your own village, the pursuit of your individual goal will always trump the interests of the many." With a deep sigh, Kaisen would gaze upon the younger man, his sharingan seeming to light up the room before them. His body was primed; ready for a near-instantaneous reaction should anyone try anything funny. One hand resting on the dual-ended blade that rested on his waist, equally ready to draw upon a moment's notice. "But even more than that, I have to agree with Kya...what is going on here?"

Chakra: 370
Stats: 15/13
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:39 pm
The People Scream Kerron
[]

~Origami Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Genin]

Magnus looked towards the Woman who entered into the streets of the Hidden Leaf. Upon first look, it had been known that he was in the presence of the new Mizukage. According to War's description or telling of what went on in that not so far away country, she took over forcefully. Which Magnus had come to understand was normal and could be expected to happen within the confines of the Blood Mist. The name stood for many things and none of them pleasant like butterflies and happiness. Magnus dropped to a knee, even though she was not his kage, she was still one of the Great Five and thus due her respect above all other dealings. When a Great Five asks a question one should answer truthfully and quickly.

"Ma'am, the Leaf Shogun out'd himself as the leader of the Kech Mara. They are out to get one of our horsemen, I believe you have met War." Magnus motioned over the War. "The man with the straw hat and the two next to him are in this group as well as the young man with the swords around his being."

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

[[All ALLIED Leaf Shinobi reminder: you all have a +2/+2 now. That is all]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:22 am
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Meanwhile... In the back again the emence of energy was real. Gin raised her hand as tendrils made a hole big enough for her to escape. In a flash she disappeared next to the roof. She grabbed the civilians and told them to flee. Looking up it seemed that fleeing wouldn't have even mattered. With the bag of food in her hand she walked to the kage's office.
[exit]

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Dontons
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi came a little later after the others, but not so late that he didn't see the devastation. His shinobi seemed roughed up but the tides indeed were starting to sway to one side based on how flawless the others looked. It seems they were definitely taken by surprise, but once this issue gets resolved... with their cadavers spread about his gate or not, Yumi would ensure this would be the last time the apparition into his village would be made.

Yumi's eyes widened to Kya's "methods" of halting the battle. It half made him wonder if they were helping or doing more damage. Personally, he didn't want to speak to the attackers. What reason did they have to speak? They came to kill. There need not be any more words to be said. Yumi would look to his shinobi, should they look towards him, and give a simple nod for preparation. For what was there to negotiate after all? Would they sit down and have a conversation after attempting to kill his shinobi? Could any of his people forgive them and pretend that all of this didn't happen? And he would not relinquish the loyalty of his people, to allow anyone be taken away. So for the time being, Yumi would wait for his opportunity.. He didn't feel like they would depart without harming someone else. He had to protect. He must protect.

But the situation got... interesting upon hearing Magnus's words. They are wanting Michael's Bijuu? "This shyt again..." Yumi thought to himself, as he would assume this world had far stronger things in this world than Bijuu. Proof of that was shown when those silhouettes appeared. But this... group.. seemed to be nothing more than another copy of a group that was made in the past. Over and over again. Find Bijuu, create or summon some kind of powerful entity. "A decade old objective under a new name." Yumi said softly shaking his head, wondering who or what they were attempting to summon now. Whatever it was, it only further brought haste to him wanting to find his own "artifacts" to supply to his people. Strength he was sure would be a great gift to his shinobi. If not give him an alternative to get the eye, that supposedly only is gained through the death of another. Which, Yumi pondered about as, if people could achieve the Mangekyou without creating death, then the Eternal could hold the same promise. A theory he was wanting to try out as soon as he finds that sealer.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■■■□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

IrIshInjun95

The Hero of Ferelden

-EM- Epic Muffi

TokenOfImpurity

Lady Apple White

[quote="Some People Hollar Dakota"
[quote="Kunesume2"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Oooo.. battle"
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: No One ~

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Kirigakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

The oddly quite Kasumo made her way thought the disorganized leaf village, moving with grace and elegance with each stride. Reminding at Kya's side as the smell of blood and fire filled her sensitive button nose. Her senses might not have been as good as Kya's actually, they were horrible in comparison but she could still smell blood, fire and hot metal. The scent of all the different bodies that split blood during this fight, she could sense them all. Some were still alive and others not so lucky.Unaware of a few notable figures that Kya had picked up on. Diamond blue eyes glanced over at the Mizukage as she seemed to be preparing herself for something, her entrance.

Kasumo remained beside the Mizukage as all the metal within the leaf village began to groan. Loudly. Like someone was twisting iron and steel. It all just floated up into the sky if not held down by anything. The sound was loud and caused Kasumo to wince in a way that might have expressed some sort of painful expression but her face remained just as calm and seemingly cold as always. As Kya spoke Kasumo glanced up at the giant metal ball in the sky that she now threatened the village with and with a faint chuckle Kasumo couldn't help as she watched Kya 'do her thing'. Being rather good at it. That icy gaze of hers drifted over at Kaisen as he too entered the area and bringing with him near pitch-black darkness. Not a word escaped Kasumo as a grin crept over her perfectly softened lips.

"Oh." A faint whispered of a voice escaped the thin girl as her graze drifted over to a leaf shinobi that bent his knee towards Kya. The information he delivered was useful but what would Kya do, what would she have 'them' do? Thinking to herself out of the corner of her eye noticed that large figure that belong to the Hokage. Kasumo didn't know what to think of him he seemed rather 'laid back' in this situation but then again Kasumo didn't expect much not until it was displayed before her. Swinging her hips to the side as the jingling of crystal stones followed her movements. How would this play out?

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items