Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:01 am

A soft breeze brushed past Kodan as he sat on the large grey rock and splashed the tips of his feet in the slowly rushing water below, causing the strands of hair over his shoulders to sway majestically. He gaze upward at the sun slowly rising from just above the horizon line ahead which gave the sky and water a perfect mix of pink, orange, and blue, all with some parting clouds above. A smile came across his face as he traced over the markings on his left arm and shoulder.

"I can see why he told me to check out the Vdrian Sea," he said to nobody but himself. "How did I not know this place existed?" He took a deep breath in, and let the scent of fresh, unsalted water, fill his nose.

Hot, moist air wrapped around his entire body, and encased it in pure comfort.

"Hey! Kodan!!" someone called out.

Kodan looked behind himself, only to spot Riken swimming diligently toward him. "Hey!!" he called out with a soft smile. "I thought you said you couldn't make it!!"

Riken popped his head out of the water, then grabbed the rock and pulled himself onto it. "I cancelled my meeting with senators. I need to do something with you for a change," he said. He took seat next to Kodan who shifted slightly to the left. His eyes shifted to the beautiful sunrise. "I think this place has the prettiest sunrise view of any sea. I know it's my favorite place, at least. Moist air, soft winds, sunny days... It's almost too perfect."

Kodan shrugged. "But it exists! And it's amazing!" He looked down at the water. "I'm glad I can travel out to places like this now. All I've ever known is Minorik and it's ocean. And until a few months ago, I never knew what was even in that ocean."

"Eh, you can't blame yourself for that one," Riken stated as he began kicking the water below as well. "A lot of people don't know the kingdom lies in their ocean there. They know it exists somewhere, but I've become decent at hiding its exact location."

Silence passed between the two of them, and finally, Kodan spoke up with, "So what's today? Fishing? Waterspouts? You said the place is too perfect, so why not give it a waterstorm or something?"

Riken shrugged and chuckled. "I've hardly ever done that here... Mainly Tarnoth just gives it thunderstorms, explaining the extreme moisture." He looked out at the horizon. "I like to keep this place as perfect as possible... It's the one place I'll go if I ever need to relax alone for a while." He patted Riken on the back. "And now the place I'll go with my son if I want to spend some time with him."

Kodan's smile widened, and he leaned his head into the man's side. "Thanks..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm so bored!! I just want to play Pokemon like the 3-year-old I am deep down inside, but my DS has fallen behind the space between my wall and my bed and there is no way to get it back on my own since my wrist is still fractured!! LETMEHPLAYPOKEMON!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 am

Working on a new song consists of:

1. STOP MAKING IT THE SAME LENGTH OF YOUR PREVIOUS SONGS
2. 4 L I N E S I S N O T T H E L I M I T
3. Tell the story in the most metal tone possible
4. Progress the song, STOP STAYING ON ONE SCENE
5. Pace ya goddamn song!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm coming up with such awesome ideas for The Vestria Chronicles!

There will be a half human/half Demon on the side of the Knights of Eternia but who is forcefully loyal to Aldrun, named Aelnor. He guides the heroes on their way through Hell every once in a while, and the heroes constantly offer him a place amongst the Eternians, but Aelnor denies it every time claiming he belongs in both Eternia and Hell but everyone around him says he belongs in neither. He'll bring up the complexity of difference and a sense of place in life.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:14 am

My friends are lucky. They all love American bands like Panic! At the Disco, and Slipknot.

Me, I love power metal, popular in Europe. It costs at least $300 to get to fricking Florida from New Jerseey. For me to fly to see a band in Europe would destroy my college savings. My next best bet is a $2000 flight to California.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 am

This sounds dorky, but I found a beetle on the floor of my kitchen today, and it was stuck on its back with a broken limb or two. It looked like it was about to die or something, so I grabbed a piece of paper and brought it outside to the dirt. It then happily crawled about like nothing ever happened, and safely burrowed itself into the dirt. It put the biggest smile on my face I was so happy for it.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

What the literal f*ck is anything right now?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:18 am

"Sometimes, things seem too good to be true. You see them for a glimpse of a moment, and you fear with everything so suddenly that you'll awaken in your bed to it all being just a simple deceptive dream. But every once in a while, those things are true, and those things are called miracles. They can never be explained, so it's worthless to question them. Just be happy one occurred to you." -Alex Sendale (my OC) on miracles

A quote that applies to my life right this minute.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:24 pm

I heard you were into blue sci fy items. Is this true?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:17 pm

delasislas

A B S O L U T E L Y (like 90% of my inventory is blue stuff xd )

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Me: ...Because I came out to you as a guy a while ago.
Mom: And I'm totally with you on that.

Oh my god, just... can I give my mom the world and everything she ever wanted and needed?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

alright, do you have ghosting on?

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:40 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

Yep I just turned it on! (excuse the tons of girly stuff I have yet to sell/donate)

My ID is: 27470407
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

Yep I just turned it on! (excuse the tons of girly stuff I have yet to sell/donate)

My ID is: 27470407

Alright, well it seems like it is still good. Just now looking at the item I'm trying to make, I might make two.... Just one item is super hard to get because no one sells it.

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 am

Pokemon GO has come out and that's a dangerous thing for me. With my awkward little-sleep schedule and getting up early in the morning and going to bed late, it'll be 1 AM and I'll probably be walking around in my neighborhood searching for Pokemon. Help me!!!
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games