Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:30 am
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia Azkaban

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

The heartless girl charged Atlas out of the sky with fast impact speeding. she had the sky strike lighting everywhere were tiny heartless kept approaching towards Atlas. whom will he attack first?.

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He walked outside to see that a fight was happening. He yawned and leaned up against a tree, ignoring it. "As long as it doesn't involve me, I'm fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas crossed his hands his keyblade vanishing fine then lets play it that way he says and puts his arms out to the side calling 2 keys to his hands then 2 more to his back as they come off and fly around him for a moment. He takes one breath and spreads his arms out to the side as the keys on his back come off and fly at the heartless around him as he charges at the girl clashing hard-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

The heartless laughs then commands the little hearts to take the boys swords as it watchs the boy fight to the very end. it got very dark and the clouds pulling in wind that the heartless girl smirked to Atlas.

"Why you care so much about this girl?'' the thing asked the boy.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas got even more annoyed by this and unsummond his blades as he snapped his finger once and the area around him turned black and the heartless all flew away into the clouds i got a better 2 to ask you. Why do you want care so much what i do? and how hard do you think im going to beat you till you learn who is stronger? he says and walks towards her the ground shaking and coming apart as the aura around him was black like a heartless-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:49 am
TheRealKiru

Eric emerged from the corridor of light with Kirune in his arms. He set her down under a tree in the courtyard. The announcement from the headmaster boomed throughout the academy. So they know. Now I've got to smooth talk my way through this and get in. I need to kill that organization b*****d and those horsemen for what they did today, he thought. He walked away silently from Kirune. I'm sorry Kirune, he thought as he left the courtyard to head to the main office.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

Ragna laid on the ground, unconscious from the ride through the Lanes Between. His injuries were too much to bear. "Urgh.." He raised himself up in a sitting position. Ragna nursed the back of his head. The Keyblade was laid out to the side of him, just recently transformed from the Glider to its original form. Standing before him was the academy. "S-so this is the place Kirune mentioned.." He stretched, ignoring the leftover pain in his side. Ragna felt terrible after that battle in Twilight Town. Looks like he couldn't cheat Death after all. "Now's not the time to think." He said, shaving away his inner thoughts. Ragna dismissed the Keyblade and casually walked into the building.

(Out Of Character: ...)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 am
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

The heartless looks at Atlas with amusement and then constructed an dark cloud out of its hands. the heartless girl show Atlas the cloud and then it flashs memory of how the heartless was born into the girl. then it slowly closed it and answered Atlas questions.

"You Atlas thinks your so better than all the other heartless weilders but can you defeat the heartless dragons or the dark 13 organization? its not for me to be put in my place but to be the only legendary heartless there is.."
the heartless girl laughs and then grew wings out of its back as it picks up speed to the sky then grins at Atlas.

"Heres your mission to prove that your stronger enough...defeat these dragons and seeked to stop me before i join organization 13?'' the heartless disperse dragons big ones out of the sky and then vanishes upwards, out of sight. the remains of Talia body was slipping away as it just a skin that something was sleeping in.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam found his way outside somehow. Not sure where he was exactly, Ixyam found it would be a good time to ask someone for help. "Damn," he rubbed the back of his head. "Was really hoping I wouldn't have to ask people..."
He walked off and back into the building.
[Exit to Grand Hall]

Hmm... | I'm in a Courtyard...

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas Growled a little and threw rocks at the heartless threw the cloud before stomping on the ground and clapping his hands together his aura exploded out overlapping the dark sky around them. While it flew around him and grinned her reached his hand out and used his gravity to stop the flying mid air as he held it in place and spoke in a dark voice
I am a heartless dragon and you will be devoured by me he says ripping parts of its darkness off before it flew away-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:53 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

The heartless girl transform herself to looked like Talia and now wear Talia spirit in her. she smirked at the boy and destroys the rock he threw as she charges one of her dragons to attack Atlas. she frees her wings and stare down at the boy with fearfulness.

"An heartless dragon you are, you be the one devour now.." the girl takes one other dragon and flies away, as other dragons cast fireballs out of its mouth and ramping towards Atlas.

"Silly boy, he would just give up on the girl..he could join 13." she says flying into the sky and disappearing.

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas watched her get on one of the dragons as it cast a fire ball at him but he did not move rather he started giggling then started laughing laughing very hard and looking up at the sky as the fire ball froze in mid air he kept laughing as it went around him more and more then flying back into the air still laughing loudly as the ground around him started turning black and spreading quickly he laugh sounding more and more crazy the longer it goes on as pillars of black darkness came out of the ground and towards her flying on the dragon making it harder for them to get away knocking a few others out of his way t but he never moved from his spot the aura around him just as black as ever-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea didn't know what she was expecting when she walked through the gates of Kingdom Key Academy. Well actually she did. She was expecting to see the hustle and bustle of students walking to and fro. A group of girls giggling over something stupid and another group of boys doing... boy stuff. OK, so she admits she was waiting for the movie opening scene of a full but busy school. Ea had never been to an academy before since she was self-taught. So how was she to know that what was waiting for her was actually a battle between a boy and a girl with a dragon?

It was at this point that Ea remembered, that she wasn't just about to sign up to a 'normal' Academy. A sigh left the girls lips as she looked for a way to go around the spectacle. She had no intention jumping into that fray. It was tempting though. Very tempting. Ea's dark eyes saw a clear path between the tree and took off through it. She reached the entrance hall of the Academy and went it.

User Image

((EXIT TO THE GREAT HALL))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

| Title - ??? | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo swung his keyblade, then dodge-rolling to the side. He held the Keyblade one-handedly above his head and performed a diagonal swing. "..*Pant*...*Pant*...Hm!" He was training in the courtyard with an non-existent opponent. Swinging to the back, he swiftly flipped while slashing to gain safer spot and the opportunity to counter. Haseo balanced himself and raised his Keyblade above his head in near-perfect stability. He lowered the Keyblade and gently laid a hand on the hilt. Sakura petals appeared in his presence to symbolize his intent to cut. Haseo homed in for a swing incoming faster than the blink of an eye. The pillar that stood in his way was cut clean in two.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: ....)

Twotonedrebel

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

Talia look like heartless got irritate and then hovers down onto the ground as she release the dragon with her . she have all the dragons at her side as she summons the keyblade that now is dark black and gold. she points at Atlas and smirks. her eyes dark as night that she read into a former heartless mind.

"Okay boy, you want to challenge me. its your funeral, since you risk yourself for human that wont never exists.." she swings the key blade at Atlas and to settle the score with him, she controls the minds of the dragon to attack at him too.

fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games