Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:18 pm
Revi-sama

User Image
Denver

Denver reached the side of town near the docks waiting for a boat to where ever he was heading he didn't know where he'd go. But far away from his team mates is better then nothing he can't put them in danger while training the part of his magic around them. He had to much compassion to become a risk to others this is why he knew he had to travel on his own in time when he masters his phoenix that damned living magic inside him it would be much harder to focus on controlling it while worrying about those he holds close to his heart getting hurt by it."I hope they will be okay without me... I'm doing this for me but most importantly them..."The man on the boat called his name and he took a few steps closer to the boat looking back he sighed he wished he could at least see Odayaka awake before he leaves. To let her know how sorry he was for all of this. User Image

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

As Lana walked through the town with Rosalie, she continued to look around for Denver, however, it seemed he was nowhere in sight. She looked down and sighed, "I don't see him anywhere...maybe he really is not on this island anymore." The only places to search was the beach and the dock, "Well, lets head to the beach then the docks." she said before going towards the beach with Rosalie.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 pm
Revi-sama

User Image
Denver

Denver looked towards the beach and his eyes went wide he had saw Lana and Rosalie he turned his head and pulled the hood of his outfit over his head cloaking him. The man asked for his name before he could board the vessel."It's... Asch."He boarded the boat and made sure his face was hidden from sight he changed his appearance a lot so they wouldn't recognized him. Even his voice had gotten deeper with help of his magic."Forgive me for this...." User Image (OOC:Asch was his father's name he wants to change who he is so no one would notice him I messed up his age so he is 25 now since Jaecen said it's been 5 yesrs XD.)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

The two girls spoke about what had happened along with many other things before Lana suggested they try one of the other islands. Rosalie thought about it for a moment, but shortly agreed to it before summoning Snow and asking her to turn into a boat for the two girls. Snow gladly did so and sailed the two off to another island. They passed another boat on their way. A hooded stranger caught Rosalie's eye as they passed, which caused her to look back towards the man as they faded into the mist. She felt something about that man was familiar, but she turned back to Lana as she suggested a few more places to look. " We will look for a little longer, but I am starting to think he is no longer in this word."

Mood:
Knowledgeable
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Lana looked at Rosalie, then looked down, her eyebrows furrow with sadness, "...y-yes...I had a feeling he was no longer here...I just wanted to at least make sure." she looked towards the boat that Denver was on, but didn't notice Denver. "...Ms. Rosalie...friends should never leave each other alone right...no matter what?" she then looked into the water, "...th-then...does that mean Denver doesn't...see us as friends...?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:05 am
Revi-sama

User Image
Denver

Denver glanced their way until they faded into the mist sighing that they probably think he doesn't want to be around them."Don't worry everyone... I'll return one day but not until I'm stronger."The boat pulled out and the Islands grew smaller as the boat heads towards Traverse town since nowdays boats can now go to other worlds it was pretty common. User Image {Exits}

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:12 am
Hector the True
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

Rosalie giggled at Lana, not because she found her foolish or amusing, but because Lana was looking to her for answers when she was and young and inexperienced as her. Rosalie did not have any friends besides Xero, Hector, and Rukia before joining. Lana and the others were her first friends. But she did answer Lana the best she could. "Lana, sometimes they need time to their selves. I was sad too when Xero left me to join the academy, but it was something he had to do. Maybe this is just what Denver has to do to further his journey."

Mood:
Knowledgeable
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 am

Lana listened to Rosalie as she answered her, and after she was done speaking, Lana looked down with furrowed eyebrows, "I...I guess you're right..." She then looked out towards the ocean, "...I just wish he could've at least said his goodbyes." She looked out towards the sea a little while longer before looking back at Rosalie with a small smile. "Well, mind as well just head back...I'm sure he's no longer here on this world."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 pm

Lana was surprised when the boat began to suddenly float in midair, being lifted by wind. Lana peeked over the edge to look down as they were floating back towards the manor. She was amazed at this as she kept her gaze down at the town as they flew over it.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:02 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

It didn't take Wakai long to reach the town. She looked around as if scanning the area for Erin. "Where'd that troublesome boy get to...?" she thought to herself as she began to wander. There were a few kids running around, probably playing tag with each other. She watched them for awhile, before she continued to wander.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:29 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He did notice Wakai and was considering making himself scarce. Then, he thought, that wouldn't be much fun. Instead, while Wakai wasn't paying attention as she walked through a group of kids he tripped her and made sure she only stumbled before he made himself scarce.
Erin vanished from the part of the island that Wakai was on. He entered a nearby shoppe and bought a ramune before continuing to the nearby park. There, he sat on the swing and drank his ramune.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:18 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"W-Wha-?" Wakai stumbled a bit after something, or someone, had tripped her before quickly looking towards the kids. They didn't even seem to be paying attention to her. She frowned, "Okay...I guess now's a good time to test it out..." she sighed and closed her eyes. She held her finger up, and a small black crystal had appeared on the tip of her finger, pointing upwards. It then suddenly shot up high into the air and began to glow when it reached a certain height. "All right...find Erin little guy..." she said to herself. The crystal in the air was projecting an image of the area in her head. It then suddenly shot towards to where Erin is. However, it didn't hit Erin, it stopped right in front of him and began to scan him as it flew around him like a fly.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:12 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

A crystal stopped in front of him. It took him by surprise when it scanned him. "Tracker, eh?" He frowned.
Quickly, but not quick enough, Erin held out a hand and shot a blast of frigid air at it. It shattered to a million pieces but not in time. It had finished whatever it had been doing. Erin scoffed ad stood up from the swing. He tossed his ramune in the trash and started walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:23 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Wh-Wha, hey..." Wakai puffed up her cheeks when she witnessed Erin sending the crystal flying. I broke upon impact with whatever it collided with...but that made many more functional tiny pieces, "No matter what, keep him still." she said before she began to make her way to Erin's location. Since her eyes were closed though, she crashed through a wooden fence. She looked back at the wooden fence, "Wh-Whoops..." , she would have to apologize to the owner of the fence later. She continued her way towards Erin.

Meanwhile, the tinier pieces of the crystal began to swarm around Erin. Some of them were even crashing themselves into him to push him back and keep him where he is. They were oddly strong for tiny pieces.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash