Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:46 pm
[Pulse]

"Professional or not, I would imagine at the moment he's more likely to be reporting his recent assault to the police than tagging photos on his blog," Rook said, her eyebrows lightly raised, "but I suppose it doesn't hurt anything to try."

Unfortunately, Pulse's attempt would have to wait - the app's loading icon spun and spun and spun for just long enough to be frustrating before an 'out of range' error message appeared.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:03 pm
[Rook/Adam/Pulse]

"Oh, that's disappointing," KO sighed, shook his head, and then chuckled. "More Segway than helicopter, but then if it was easy to do that we'd have done it long ago I suppose." Oh well, it was a nice thought.

"I'd say it's a great place to grab first with prior dialogue but that's not exactly the sort of mission we're on here," KO put in with a grin, unable and unwilling to keep himself from making the joke.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:02 pm
[Rook/Pulse/KO]

Having calmed down considerably, Adam could appreciate some of the conversation. Bra? OH, Brazier was a Bra. Why did chick's clothes have so many weird names?

Ko's quip brought a soft chuckle that bled into a full blown laugh, "D-Dude? What the ********? I guess if you wanna get smacked or have the police called. Unless you mean once they're knocked out?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:58 pm
[Rook/KO/Adam]

"I would be surprise if he was not, but I might get lucky." He replied and sighed as the error message crossed the screen. He closed it and tucked it into his bag and lit the cigarette and took a drag with a pleased noise.

"But, if you want practice in finding support garments, I have both though if I am wearing something that needs discreet pokeball storage, I rather prefer the thigh strap. Less likely I'm going to make myself lopsided. " He didn't mind making a joke at his own expanse and it was true. Pokeball's did not go down bras when cross dressing, to much of a liability for support garment mishaps.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:08 pm
[Rook/Adam/Pulse]

KO laughed briefly and shook his head at Adam with a grin. "Oh, no, I meant prior dialogue with the owner of said brassiere. A social sort of a mission if you follow me? I draw the line at wearing one myself but," he nodded slightly to Lex, "no accounting for tastes. Perhaps you should run some training evenings Pulse? 'Lingerie and how to get things out of it'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:36 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

As the Rockets conversed and Rook studied her screen, a particularly large mass of bushes just nearby rustled negligibly. It fell still again, and then in the next moment, a blue, feathered head sporting a short gray beak and wide brown eyes appeared silently above the foliage.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:47 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

Smirking and joking KO was quite in his element. The rustle of the bushes caught his attention and drew his gaze as he waited for a response to his jest, one of the others was back at last?

Then the blue feathered head appeared and KO was decidedly less in his element. He stared for a few moments, keeping stock still as he tried to work out what the hell to do. It didn't take him many quickened heartbeats to settle on hissing; "Rook! Articuno! Here! Bushes!" Keep still, maybe it would go for somebody else if he kept still! He wished he still had his pokemon out, he really wished he did!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:00 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

Rook immediately whipped around, her silver eyes wide and her full attention settling on the head in the foliage. "All right," she said, her tone calm, firm, and hushed, "no sudden movements and no loud noises, everyone." Moving as little as possible, she reached to her pocket and exchanged her monitoring screen for her pokedex, her free hand hovering near the pokeballs on her belt. As she hurriedly typed out a message to send back to HQ, a second Articuno's head poked out of the bushes beside the first, followed soon by a third, much larger head with a territorial gleam in its eyes.

Rook frowned severely at the development. "Ah s**t."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:11 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

Adam's eyes shifted between KO and Lex, suddenly energized by the banter. A wicked grin crossed the grunts face as he joined the teasing, "Wearing lingerie? That'd be interesting. Are we holding a class on how to put on and take off? Or just retrieve things?"

He was going to speak again when he heard the hiss from Ko. Raising a brow, Adam looked at the blue creature with a gray beak. What.. sort of pokemon was that? Maki sunk to his haunches, ears perked straight up as he growled softly with narrowed eyes.

At Rook's urging, Adam gently nudged the Growlithe with his foot, effectively silencing the growl. Arcticuno. No. cunoes. Swallowing roughly, he could feel the sweat trickle down the back of his neck, "What the ******** do we do?" He whispered to the Elite. This was the first time seeing a legendary in person, and now there were three of them staring at the group. None of them looked happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 pm
[Youngster]

"I am that bad at not getting lost on my own," she told him, running out of ideas of what to do. However, she wasn't letting her frustration show just yet. Perhaps she could challenge him to a quick battle? That could do it maybe if he didn't have too many or too strong of pokemon ", I have lost track of how many times I have gotten lost already just from getting her from Unova."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:32 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

Rook remained silent for a while longer as she ran a wide array of scenarios in her head. She then inhaled deeply through her nose.

"Articuno don't typically remain in family units throughout their lives," she whispered. "The two smaller ones must be juveniles. I'm going to attack them to draw the adult's aggression, then lead it away." Incrementally, she moved her hand to take a pokeball from her belt, expanding it to its full size in her hand. "I'll keep the adult busy somewhere away from here. You all, try to knock out one or both of the juveniles, or at least keep them here until backup arrives from the base. This pokemon has been eluding us for years; I don't think we're going to get a better shot than this." Slowly, she raised the pokeball, her thumb hovering over the release. "Any questions before we begin our little exercise? Make them quick if so."

The larger Articuno raised itself further up from the bushes and generated a sound of warning deep within its throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:57 pm
[Santela]

"Umm." The kid was obviously not buying it. "Getting lost from Unova is kind of a different story. Like, that's a different continent. This is just down the coast. I don't mean to be rude, lady, but how do you get by on your own if you can't even follow a coast?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:27 pm
[Rocket base camp]

KO's comment about good places to grab after conversation made him snort - he was rather glad he wasn't drinking anything at the time - but Sync refrained from commenting still, even though doing so was almost agonizing. So many things he could say... Like 'pepper spray' added to the 'list of negative things that could happen to you.'

Maybe it'd be better if he just went and sat in the van instead... At least sitting in there would be more comfortable, and though he hoped it would help negate his desires to contribute to the conversations, really, the doors would still be open so it wouldn't do him much good at all. Plus it required moving, and he didn't really feel like relocating just yet. With that thought in mind, he seated himself more comfortably and switched to hold the wet towel in his other hand while keeping it pressed against the burning half of his face.

The sudden rustling caught his attention before the grunt's hissing did, and Sync swiveled his head around to see just what this Articuno was that everyone was talking about. It was... a bird? Everyone was freaking out over a bird...? Granted it looked like a large bird, based on the size of its head--

Heads. Two - no, three of them now, and the third looked substantially larger than the first two. The fingers on his free hand flexed over his knee as his gaze swept across to Rook and the others. While he still didn't know what they'd meant by 'legendary', nor did he think much of pokemon, he at least was well aware of the three sizable birds not far away, at least one of which appeared hostile, and he was also well aware of the fact that hostile wild creatures could pose a danger to humans. But then, why did they want to knock them out? Couldn't they all just get in the van and be fine? Maybe their talons were large enough to pierce through vehicles... Hm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:27 pm
[Rocket Base Camp]

"Fire, lightening, rock, or steel types are going to cause the most damage." Lex murmured, hand going to his poke ball, fingering over them. He wasn't sure if the younglings knew blizzard, but Glit's casting Safeguard might be the best to keep everyone's team from being frozen. "And please tell me someone has flying pokemon to keep them on the ground."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 pm
[Rocket Base]

The conversation about undergarments had given Clancy a few chuckles, and a puzzled from when wearing them had come up. It wasn't that he was particularly against that at all, he just didn't understand the appeal. When the idea of a class about them, and removing them, even, happened to be mentioned, he found himself flushing under the collar a little bit.
It had been a long time since he'd been anywhere near anything of that nature, not that he'd particularly have objected though.
He didn't really feel like lending any comment... Until some blue heads appeared.
Attention was drawn to them, and he looked, then stood up with a bit of a start.
Three blue heads.
One larger and definitely angry.
No sudden movements or loud noises? Was Rook kidding?! He'd already sort of made one sudden-ish move, and he didn't think it was possible not to exclaim /something/ after gigantic blue birds had appeared out of the bushes so suddenly.

"Holy buggering bloody s**t! They're bloody big buggers!" His eyes were wide. They were probably that Arbuckle-raccoon thing...
His ears caught Lex's murmuring. Electric types...
"Ah! I gotta yella' rat f'r lightning stuff!" He reached to release Clerval from his ball. He had no questions.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff