Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan smirked a little. He started to weave handsigns before finishing with a tiger seal. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Revan huffed before blowing a large fire ball from his mouth, melting the ice that gave her difficulty with ease. The ice melted into water before soaking into the cold ground. The path to Jade's objective was now clear.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:29 am
Android E1

Jade watched in amazement. All of that pesky ice was melted, "Thank you. How can I repay you for this kindness?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:03 am
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

Zero looked at he coat and shrugged saying "I won't betray you don't worry." he started walking down the hall and he yelled "What about the uchiha girl she could join." the he stopped and said "So i have a plan get allies first, make a plan of attack on all the villages, and target the kages and their top ninja."
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan thought for a minute. "Perhaps when your mission is complete, and if you are free we can try that ramen?" he suggested. The gears in his head were turning, thinking of other places to visit.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm
Android E1

Jade almost blushed, "Um yea that would be great. I have to get permission from the Tsuchikage but I'm sure it'll be fine." she went to the base of the cliff and put her hands on it, ready to climb and use chakra. Her feet and hands glowed blue, "I'll see you again sometime. If fate lets us." she started her ascent up the cliff, going very high. It was no problem for her, with her training in taijutsu she had built up an amazing endurance, stamina, and strength. She got to the ledge within minutes and searched for her herbs  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan beamed slightly at the thought of seeing her again. This was completely different from the interest in seeing Izanami Uchiha and Mitsuki Senju fight to the death, As the girl continued her mission to collect the Revan looked down at the world from the mountain like terrain as the sun shinied down on the winter wonderland. Maybe fate would be kind when it came to this matter, but then again it was always a mystery. If anyone wanted to find Revan this would be the best place since he came their frequently for his peace and quiet. What was Revan going to do next?
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:59 pm
Android E1

[Man I hate to part ways since I will have like, no one else to RP with in here. Want to start up a 1x1 with me with our characters? Its only a suggestion, so you don't have to if you don't want to]

It wasn't too long before she found what she was looking for. The plant was tall enough to where she could see and find it without digging in the snow. She plucked up a good number of them, including the flowers, buds, leaves and even the roots so there was some digging. Once she had gathered up enough, she bundled them altogether and tucked them away gently in her bag. Jade mad her way to the edge of the cliff, the view was amazing up here. She spotted Revan down below, just standing there. She smiled and made her way down. She was halfway down when her foot landed on an ice patch, the cold was starting to freeze the water that was on the rocks. She tried to move more quickly but she slipped and lost her balance and fell. A few rocks tumbled down. She scraped the side of the mountain for a good grip but it was proving difficult, if she didn't get it in time.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan observed the clods below the mountain before a couple of pebbles landed right next to his feet. Suddenly the pebbles began to shake along with the ground beneath his feet. Could the stone ninja have caused this? No, something told him that is was only a natural cause.....an avalanche. He turned around to see Jade again who was falling with an overwhelming amount of snow following her with intent of spreading nothing but shimmering death. Revan moved quickly and spread his arms out, catching the damsel in distress with his warm hands. "Hang on tight." a deep voice commanded. Revan charged towards the ledge with the snow closing in quickly without out any hesitation. Revan leaped off the ledge with Jade in his arms as a strange black mist began to form around his feet. The black mist became solid as it took on the shape of a snowboard. It wasn't black mist, it was the third kazekage's greatest weapon, iron sand. Revan skated down the mountain, gaining speed with each second, aided by the natural force of gravity, feeling the air blow against his face and the rest of his body as he was pursued by the cold natural wrath of of the snow and rolling boulders.
Rynn01

((There is always a way. haha))  

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:05 pm
Android E1

Jade didn't really like being caught like some helpless weak person, but it was better than landing on the hard surface and potentially breaking a bone or two then getting tossed around and covered in ice and snow. She clung to him as he approached the death sentence, "Are you crazy?!" she screamed as he jumped and did all that fancy moving around. She was getting a thrill riding on a snowboard, but she would like to stop. Eventually they did stop, the avalanche ceasing its rapid decent. She got off of him immediately, "I am so sorry about that. I didn't like a little slip while climbing down could cause an avalanche. Thank you for saving me. Now I owe you twice."

[ "Life uhh finds a way." ][That's from Jurassic Park, in case you were wondering xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki took Izanami's hand without question. was this another kamui trip? she thought she'd relax for a bit too.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

((Whoa, that was alot of catching up to read. ))

Huntress Aria

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan stood there after saving Jades life again, smirking a little from the thrill of skating down with death on his heels. The snowboard of iron sand vanished from beneath his feet after they had escaped the avalanche. "Well, it's ok, maybe you can make it up to me with a tour of the stone village? I'll be on my best behavior." he said. It has been a long time since Revan had been to the stone village, which was only a brief visit. If he just walked in like he did at the leaf village it would probably end in a battle.
Rynn01

((There is always a way. haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:38 am
Rynn01
Android E1

"Fair enough." she checked her bag to make sure she had every thing. It was a half a days hike from here, good thing too, "Do you have every thing? Didn't leave anything back in the cave? If not then lets go." she headed east and started to walk.

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:38 am

Revan Okubo

"I'm right behind you. Lead the way." Revan replied. He followed her observing the nature as it wasn't the cold winter wonderland anymore. The trees were now a passive and friendly green instead of a cold white. The air was soothing, welcoming the travelers as the nice weather was parting to let them through to their destination.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:30 am
Android E1

Jade increased her speed to a jog and jumped in the trees, and jumped from branch to branch. The closer they got to the village, trees became less and less dense. Pretty soon they came to a clearing, a large one. And a few miles ahead of them, the Stone Village resided. bridges were on the rage because that is how one travels in the village. she jumped down to the ground, "Well there it is. Almost there."

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan jumped from tree to tree keeping up with jade without difficulty. There it was, the stone village, the beauty and elegance of the stone metropolis from first sight made him wonder about how well his village was doing. It had gotten much bigger since he had last been there. Would the security there be hostile or show some hospitality to his presence?
Rynn01

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces