Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:26 am
[Cove, Michiko and Izumi ]

"Cars and other things come with manuals that you can follow and know what you are suppose to do and not suppose to do, and very rarely change." Oliver said somewhat wistful. "It is nice that way."

"Ooh, yes, she more orange then usual. She is a Galvantula though, and her name is Citrine, because of her coloration." Oliver reached down and paused, pulling sea weed off one of the pokemons legs.

Seeeel! Seel replied joining the other in the water.

Oliver paused and sent some more kibble towards the pair of seels.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:33 am
Shaddaling

Lolling about, rolling through the water, it's a Seel!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:48 pm
[Cove with Sasha and Abel]

"Oooh, wow!" As the waters shifted again and another Lapras appeared Taavi stood up on the shell of his new friend to get a better look. Two Lapras! And this one seemed to have taken a liking to Abel.

Grinning like a pumpkin Taavi waved over to Abel and Sasha and gave them a thumbs up. After a few moments of thought he reached for his pokegear and started to take pictures of the Lapras with Abel.

The Lapras Taavi was standing on hummed a placid greeting to it's kin and started to drift lazily back towards the shore.

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:13 pm
Cove with Taavi and Abel

And that was a Sharpedo, go away Sharpedo, Lex did not want the shark pokemon near his boyfriend when he was riding a Lapras. He rather liked Taavi's bits and rather all of them stay where they were.

He grinned, waving at Taavi and tossed some more chow into the waves, watching the Lapras slowly drift towards shore.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm
Shaddaling

Hey look! It's a Dratini!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm
Cove Abel and Taavi Not keeping the Dratini

And it seemed that he was a Dratini magnet. He shook his head, tossing more food to the curious dragon. He had one, so unless it was shiny, he really didn't need a second. "Sorry, Dratini, love. Just not that interested in adding you." And serpent pokemon needed a lot of room.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:46 pm
Shaddaling

Hey! Happy little thing, that is! An adorable Seel!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:05 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

"Only if you want to," Abel said with a shrug while the Lapras continued to delicately nibble on the food in his hands. "I'm not gonna pressure you into doing anything if you'd rather not. Singing's not everyone's thing, anyway, or at least not in front of others." While it didn't bother him in the least, he knew others were far too shy to do so, or had no desire to. "Yeah, that's the main reason, honestly," the blond replied, his brows furrowing a bit as a light frown crossed his face. "I dunno if it'd eat me or not, but I'd have to deal with a lot of people it did affect, and that probably wouldn't be too pleasant to deal with. Plus I'd rather not anyway," he ended with a shrug. He preferred a quieter life, anyway. "Ah," Abel nodded his head and offered a wry smile, "those are good tastes." Or at least, the first few were; he didn't listen to much indie.

"Yeah, they are," the blond agreed with a nod as the Lapras finished eating and lifted her head to be eye-level with him, so he reached a hand up to touch its face as he hummed thoughtfully, pondering Sasha's question. The Lapras tilted its head a bit before it began humming as well, louder than and on the same note as Abel, earning it a broad smile from him. "Heh," he said as he raised his other hand up to stroke either side of the aquatic pokemon's face, "nah, I don't think so. Not right now, anyway." Plus it looked like Taavi was coming back on his new friend, so once the trio got close enough Abel grinned at his friend and asked, "Had fun out there?" The Lapras offered a greeting hum of its own to both Taavi and his Lapras friend.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:23 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Abel]

"I think I have a song that might work," he murmured, thinking over the lyrics and hummed a bit of bars. "More blues and older then anything." Well not that old but still. He gave a slight smile at the seel that popped up, wiggling his fingers at it as he tapped his feet, searching for the time of the beat.

"I was born in the back seat," Lex started, eyes half lidded as he found the rhythm he wanted. "Of a traveling hurricane, I came up in the backstreets, a city with no name, I was raised on trouble, rocked when I should roll, I never could control it,and I can't be controlled, I am what I am, I am the backdoor slam."

The song was a favorite, enthusiastically sang with odd bits of humming and finger tapping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Shaddaling

Up it pops, this graceful thing; it's a Dratini!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:11 am
[Cove with Sasha and Abel]

Woo, more singing! Sasha might not be as good as Abel but he wasn't off key or anything - at least as far as Taavi's rather not musically skilled ears could tell - and he enjoyed listening all the same.

As the Lapras started to hum along with Sasha Taavi hopped back onto solid ground and moved over to speak softly to Abel, so as not to interrupt Sasha. "Have fun? Is a Psyduck's butt watertight?" Taavi grinned broadly and turned to look back at the Lapras and Dratini he'd just been with. "I really miss stuff like this," he murmured, half to Abel and half to himself. It didn't seem like the pair of pokemon were in a rush to move on though, or as if the one who'd come up to see Abel was just going to vanish now it was done eating; Taavi offered said second Lapras a smile. "Nice to meet you as well by the way!" This was an awesome day!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:10 pm
[Cove Able and Taavi] Not keeping the Dratini, hello Dratini island

Lex trailed off, cracking a bottle of water open to take a drink and grinned at the Lapras. "You like the blues, pretty one?" He questioned, watching a Dratini join his audience and hummed slightly, thinking over the songs he knew.

"Aint no sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. Aint not sunshine when she gone, and she's always gone to long, anytime she goes away." Blues it was.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm
Shaddaling

Well hey there, little Seel!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:40 pm
[Cove, Abel and Taavi] Not keeping the seel, so much seel

"Wonder this time where she's gone," Lex continued singing, eyes shut and relaxing. "Wonder if she's going to stay, Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and this house just aint no home, Anytime she goes away."

He took a breath to continue singing and jerked, shocked as a Seel's cry sounded and water sprayed over him. Cold, cold, cold. "cold," he said, reaching up to quickly comb water as much water as he could out of his hair.

Seel barked, slapping its flippers cheerfully as sought out attention.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:58 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

Oh, he was going to sing then? Well, maybe he just... really, really wanted to..? Well, as he'd thought before, Sasha didn't seem like the shy-type, though now he was beginning to wonder if he was either the type to show off or the type to fish for compliments. Maybe both, given how he'd said he wasn't very good and offered to sing as long as they didn't laugh, and then promptly began to sing anyway... Well, to each their own, he supposed; as Taavi so eloquently (and frequently) said about Alyssa, as long as he treated him right, that was what mattered most.

That, and that he wasn't lying or hiding anything from him that would hurt him, but that was another story.

"I wouldn't know," Abel replied softly to Taavi with a wry grin, not wanting to interrupt Sasha who seemed quite intent on singing, "I don't know anything about Psyduck." The grin faded to a quiet smile, though, and he offered his friend a pat on the shoulder. "It's a good thing we came out here then, yeah?"

The Lapras paused her humming and turned to Taavi, offering him a warm hum of greeting in return.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff