Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:38 pm
Aries the Lioness
Haru looked at him before walking outside jumping to the roof laying down. He looked at the sky watching the stars his hands behind his head. Skylar smiled at him softly kissing him back his arms going around his neck as he blushed softly.

after kissing him for a few minutes roy pulled away with a smile " now would you mind helping me to my room cant see that well still " he said rubbing the back of his head  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:54 pm
Skylar nodded smiling softly as he stood up hugging his arm blushing softly  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Vladimir looks up at Haru "Kid get off of the roof it's not safe up there!" he sits on his room's balcony  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:18 pm
Haru looks at him "I'm fine" closes his eyes  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:28 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Sighs "not with a storm approaching on a stone and metal roof!" Looks up at Haru before walking back into his room

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar nodded smiling softly as he stood up hugging his arm blushing softly

with that roy with the hekp of skylar they got to his room and noah sat on his bed pulling skylar close again he gave him a soft kiss " thanks sky and im sorry i cant help you see with out your glasses forever"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:53 pm
Haru rolls his eyes laying back before jumping down going into the forest leaning against a tree sitting on the ground. Skylar smiled softly. "It's alright." He sighed softly leaning on him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:47 pm
Aries the Lioness
Haru rolls his eyes laying back before jumping down going into the forest leaning against a tree sitting on the ground. Skylar smiled softly. "It's alright." He sighed softly leaning on him

roy looked down at him " well you should probbly head to your room for the night " he said placing his lips on skylars forhead  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:39 pm
Skylar nodded as he got up kissing his check softly heading to his room picking his glasses up  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:44 pm
Vladimir walks to his bed while putting his vest onto a plush chair then slowly unbuttons his shirt down as his autopsy scar on his chest showed  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*I'm sorry for the long wait, I got into an accident and was hospitalized for a bit*

Without realizing it Mikhail leaned into the pat, missing the warmth of Vladimir's hand as soon as the teacher left. He then headed up to his room and began attempting to unpack again. This time having a bit more success now that his hands felt slightly better.

With most of his small stuff out, he kicked off his shoes and flopped onto the bed closing his eyes as he heard the storm approach. He opened his eyes for a second and grabbed his music player.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:38 pm
*Are you okay how bad were you hit?*

Vladimir walks outside as the rain began to fall onto his skin, he holds out a steel rod as he feels his heart slowly down "come on lighting my heart needs a jump-start" runs his free hand through his now wet hair  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*I'm fine now, thankfully it wasn't anything life threatening. But the a*****e had been driving drunk. Broke my leg and fractured a rib, I'm better now my rib has pretty much healed and still have the cast on my leg though.*

Letting his music wash over him as well as the noise of the storm, Mikahil idly sang under his breath.

"I know I won't fly, it's been decided I won't fly. Noticing the strength of flowers blooming by the roadside, I won't give up. I won't give up just yet. No matter what kind fate, we never know. Ah. Lies ahead of this path."

He had always liked singing but it was really hard to share that, when no one ever wanted to look at you. Mikhail jumped his music player flying to the floor when a streak of lightning crashed right by the manor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:13 pm
*did the cops catch this drunk?*

Vladimir drops the rod onto his balcony floor as electricity from the lighting surge throughout his body "RAH!" his pupils turn red while the cornea turns pitch black  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*yep and the a*****e had to do jail time and restitution fees.Also in case you're curious the lyrics are from Ito Kashitaro's song Role praying, it's super good*

Cursing up a blue streak Mikhail darted to his window throwing it open to make sure nothing was on fire, just in time to see his teacher get struck by the lightning.

Wincing because he knew that had to hurt, Mikhail debated on simply jumping out his window onto the roof to check on Vladimir, before realizing that his teacher would probably murder him if he did so.

He slipped his shoes back on and sprinted down the stairs nearly falling in his haste. He snagged the first aid kit on his way out. Just in case.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games