Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:54 pm
[Game - choosing 1]

Shoyo crossed his arms, furrowed his brow, and hummed in deep contemplation. "I guess... I think... Number 1? Because, uhh... Your answers just have a good vibe? And I don't get sick very often, but that sounds like great advice for if I do! But!" His posture took on a quality of mild intensity, "Number 3 and 4! If you're interested in being a setter, I'll totally help you learn! I can find all kinds of useful resources for you, so just let me know - I'd love to play with a setter sometime!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:20 pm
[Game- Choosing 1]

Zacharie balefully glanced over at the man sitting next to him from over the tops of his knees. He didn't much care about how he did, he just wanted to get this over with and get the heck out of here. Why did he let Citrine pull him over here? No good could ever come from group activities...especially when the group consisted of mostly strangers. With a soft groan, the boy let his head flop back onto his knees as he waited for everyone else to organize themselves.

He listened to the answers critically, rolling the answers over in his head. He had a feeling he knew who number three was and there was the overwhelming desire to be partnered (or whatever they were to do with the person they chose) with someone familiar...but there was also a certain appeal to choosing one of the others. "I'll choose number 1." He said simply as he lowered his legs so his feet were flat on the floor.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:19 pm
[Waiting on the Game]

Keita waited a for the responses to come in, looking at Shock from time to time as he stayed by her side loyally. She kind of hoped she was picked, but it was okay if she wasn't. She knew she wasn't exactly dream material, which was perfectly fine. Who needed a partner anyway right? Well... okay it would be nice, but she didn't need one.

Shock noticed the small discomfort coming from his owner, he decided to reach up and touch Keita's hand to try and keep her company. Surely it was because she was lonely right? He had always noticed that she couldn't handle not having one of them around to keep her company, and when they were away she seemed so glad to see them afterwards. She even hugged him once out of pure joy, only to have him shock her. She wasn't too happy about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:15 pm
((In this post, I didn't mention all of the V-day grams I sent; only the ones from Izaya (or his pokemon) that he can send ICly to the addressees attending the ball.))

[Buffet Area: Under the buffet table with Andre]

After some time of thinking on Andre's words, Izaya sniffed, wiped his eyes on the back of his hand, and pulled out the valentine cards from his coat that he himself had been given by a few of the pokemon around. He also brought out some others he had been planning to distribute and spread them on the floor before him.

Then, like a child setting down to write valentines for their classmates, he lay on his stomach and started scribbling on the cards with a pink pen he'd also kept in his coat for that very purpose. Maybe writing to the people he wished he could be friends with would make him feel better. Maybe he could pretend, even if it was just for tonight, that he really could be friends with them.

To: Green-haired Girl
It was nice to meet you! Hope we get to talk again and that you enjoyed your time with the Dubois' brothers. I think they appreciated it. Happy Valentine's Day!

To: Chora (and Lux-chan)
More 'Lie's and 'Pards' and 'Liepards' in response. XD I assume that's 'Happy Valentine's Day' too, or else a pack of lies. (Get it? 'Lies'?)

To: Izumi-chan
Thank you for agreeing to go out with me <3 Sorry if I embarrassed you or made you nervous or frightened; it was just so exciting and fun to be there at the ball with such a stunning beauty as my date! I'm sure that doesn't give me any right to monopolize you all night, though, so I hope you have fun playing those games with your friend, Jace! Hopefully we can do more stuff together soon - stuff that doesn't take as much work to get ready for and doesn't require stressful mingling with strangers. Like a movie night, whether at a theatre or at home! I'll text you later and we can plan for whatever you like. 'Til then, Happy Valentine's Day~!

To: Zachie-chan
You are so nice to me and I don't understand why because I've been so mean to you because I've been jealous of you and Jerry-kun's partnership and friendship and everything. 8_8 I know it's not your fault and I'm sorry for my bad behavior. It's just that you joined Team Rocket around the time that Jerome realized I had kept something bad from him, so it was easier to blame his turning away from me on you and tell myself that you tried to replace me instead of facing the truth that he has every reason to hate me for my actions alone. Even then, despite everyone else's attitude towards me, especially since I was deemed a traitor, you've still been so nice to me. I don't deserve your kindness in the least, but thank you for all that you've shown me anyway. I still have the cute little Cherrim plushie you gave me that one Christmas and I treasure it. I might have teased you in the past for not knowing much about relationships or friendships, but the truth is I do that to distract from the fact that I know so little about them myself. Anyway, it was nice seeing you and I hope you have fun playing games with your green-haired friend! If it's not your brother she has a crush on, by the way she dragged you to the back of the room, I'd say it must be you! ^_^ Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day! <3

To: Tam-chii
Tam-chiiii (or should I call you Elite now? o.o) you've been so tolerant of me and patient ever since that time you agreed to watch movies and share snacks with me in that one old rec room. No matter what anyone else said about me, it seemed that you still seemed to give me the benefit of the doubt as a person, even when I was called a traitor as a Rocket. That's why I feel all the worse that I made you upset when I made you think I was calling you a trophy or objectifying you. I can't tell you how sorry I am! I really hope you can forgive me. It's just that...if friends are supposed to be completely honest with each other, and if I were your friend, I would tell you that I think you may deserve better than your current boyfriend. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that, either, but I may be the only one crass enough to tell you outright instead of keeping my opinions to myself. Anyway, regardless of what I think (especially since I'm no expert on relationships), I hope you have fun participating in the games with your friends, no matter how serious about them you are or aren't. <3 Happy Valentine's Day!

To: Dmitry Konstantinovich Vladamirin
Я скучаю по тебе много , и я не думаю, что я единственный. Морозный Чан скучает также , я думаю , с тех пор он выяснил вы были в этом reigon . Если бы мы только могли разговаривать больше, но я считаю, что некоторые красные головки (или два ) сделали невозможным . Это заставило меня очень печально видеть Вас и не сможет прийти к вам сегодня здесь , в общественных местах , но я рад, что по крайней мере вы , кажется, делают хорошо . Кто знает ? Возможно, однажды мы можем получить шанс выступить снова, как друзей , если вы готовы . Надеюсь, у вас день счастливого Валентина и у вас есть хороший вечер . <3

To: K.O.
Thank you for not judging me based on gossip, rumors, stories, and others' opinions. I thought you might have been a more superficial sort of person with how much attention you pay to appearances, but ironically I think I was the one judging the book by its cover. I hope we can get to know each other better! Happy Valentine's Day! <3 You are, as ever, a knockout, and I hope you get to spend your evening well!

To: Lexi-pon (or Sasha-chan?)
You look ravashing in that dress! Lovely choice for tonight's ball. I'd love to know where you got it. Not that I think I could pull it off like you do, but wouldn't it be fun to go shopping together? There's a department store in Camphoreon that's especially fun to try on clothes in. We should go some time! Anyway, hope you're enjoying the party and having a Happy Valentine's Day! <3

To: Andre-senpai
I still don't understand why you would do such a thing, especially since it seems so unlike you, but thank you for being there for me and making me feel better, Senpai. I needed it more than I knew because I didn't realize how lonely I was. I'll never forget your kindness, curiously uncharacteristic as it is. This also means I owe you, so I hope I can find a way to return the favor some day. Happy Valentine's Day <3

To: Rosie-chan
I don't know if you would believe anything from me anymore and I know you have no reason to. But I love both you and your sister (platonically, of course) and I hope you're happy. Thanks for the joy, fun, and love you shared with me on our Valentine's Day date together so long ago. I'll never forget it.

To: Aulus-sensei
I'm so, so sorry, Aulus-sensei. OTL You have been kind enough to listen to me and teach me and yet I was rude to both you and Tam-chii. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me because I don't think I could take it if you were to stay mad at me. I actually more than respect you and Tam-chii; I really like you both a lot as humans people and don't tell anyone, but I think I actually care. I don't know why else it would hurt so much. This is why I didn't want anything to do with anyone in the first place. But since you and others have become my 'weak spots', I've been poking at yours and others' own 'weak spots' to distract from this fact. It doesn't do much to distract my own heart, though. Despite my presence, I hope your V-day is fun, and I'll do my best to stay out of your way for the rest of the evening <3

When he was finished, Izaya peeked out from under the buffet table to summon Psyche and Delic to him. Mika was nowhere in sight, but Izaya wasn't worried; he knew she could roam without causing trouble or drawing attention to herself and she was pretty good about finding her way back to him when he needed her to. He could send one of his others to fetch her when they were ready to go since he doubted she would have been of much help for this particular job anyway, small as she was.

Due to the fact that his other pokemon were more likely to be recognized as Rocket pokemon, Izaya decided to entrust the task of sending the valentines strictly to Psyche and Delic alone. Psyche was a very recent addition to his team and he hardly let Delic out unless he was posing as a civillian trainer, so it would probably be okay. Satisfied with his messages, the black-haired man sent out his pokemon one at a time from under the buffet table, timing it to avoid being too conspicuous or suspicious. He didn't want anyone noticing where the pokemon were coming from or returning to lest his hideout was discovered, so he directed the Chingling and Sneasal to take roundabout routes on their way to and from the table.

While waiting for them to deliver the last few valentines, Izaya yawned and turned to give Andre a hug. "This is for you, Senpai," he said, tucking his card for the older man into Andre's suit jacket. "Hehe...I guess you were the one who ended up keeping me company instead of the other way around. But thank you." After another quick squeeze, he let go.

"I should probably leave. If the KSO hasn't noticed me already, I'd like to keep it that way. They seem occupied with the game at the moment, so now's probably the best time to go while everyone is distracted." He paused, pondering something. "I guess I'd better go find Izumi-chan first and let her know I'm going, though." Izaya looked back at the purple-haired man. "Have a good rest of the evening with Zachie-chan." With a small, shy smile, he waved farewell at Andre and crawled out from under the tablecloth before getting to his feet.

He hated the idea of abandoning his date, especially when she had done so much to be there and was now even participating in games with strangers. However, he knew her participation wasn't his doing (unless her reason for participating was to avoid him) and she still had Jace for company, so Izaya felt she would be just fine.

Perhaps it was rude of him to leave her and maybe even considered spineless to do so in the hands of another man, but the ex-Rocket felt he had no other choice. He felt it would only endanger Izumi if she was seen by a KSO officer in the company of himself; a known criminal. Besides, he preferred her not to see him in this state of sorrow after being forced to sit the games out and watch everyone else have fun with each other. He had shed enough tears of self-pity for one night.

Slipping in among the crowd of gaming participants as unobtrusively as possible, he searched for the blue-haired young woman to bid good night as well as pass a valentine card to. Psyche, Delic, and Mika had noticed their trainer when he had emerged from under the table and gradually began to make their way toward the exits from different areas of the ballroom. The plan was to meet up outside after all was said and done.

Lural
lux_rayne13
Sao Kasai
InsidiousEnigma
Gwennythe
TawnyAngel
Shaddaling
Blood_Goddess

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:11 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

Andre begged to differ, but there was no need to go into all of that.

"I'm well practiced at least pretending to empathize," He said blandly, idly dusting off his thighs. "and I like to think I'm decent at reading people." He sent Izaya a wry smile in return. "But perhaps what some people need is to hear things from an impartial, unsympathetic party." The information broker shrugged lightly before cocking his head slightly. "Though honestly, I don't mind you talking to me about it so don't get..." He trailed off as he tried to think of a way to phrase it. "Don't ignore my advice just because I can't fully empathize." He warned before settling back as the other seemed to turn his attention to something else.

Upon noticing the pokemon that were coming back and forth, Auberon stuck her head beneath the tablecloth. "Tails?" Andre motioned her under the table and she curled obediently around him, her muzzle resting on her front paws as she too watched Izaya work.

"Hmn?"
It appeared that he had spaced out for a bit.

He blinked owlishly as he was suddenly wrapped in another hug. It seemed like today was 'hug Andre' day. "Thank you." He said, reaching up to place his hands between the others shoulder blades. "And you are very welcome." While he hadn't come to the dance intending to have a heart-to-heart under the buffet table, it had still been an interesting night. "I'll try to find him among the crowd. Be safe, Izaya." He bowed his head slightly in goodbye, waiting until the other had disappeared before heaving a sigh and pulling himself out from under the table as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 pm
As the three men picked the winners of their questions Pyre invited them to step out and meet the bachelors.
"Congratulations," Both the winners and the bachelors were given a valentine

Kirk, Zachaire, Shoyo. and their "dates" respectively Izumi, CJ USED, and Aulus
all get one Valentine.

"Winners, please introduce yourself and tell a little about yourself. Enjoy the rest of the event. as for the rest of you, just becasue you weren't picked doesn't mean you're not a winner, now that we're all together I invite you to reach out and introduce yourself to someone you haven't met before."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:48 pm
Valentines passed out for posting!

Izumi - 1 Valentine
Citrine - 1 Valentine
Aulus - 1 Valentine
Tambrey - 1 Valentine USED
Zachaire - 1 Valentine
Shoyo - 2 Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:59 pm
[ Games - Zacharie ]

When the suitors were picked, CJ was certain she knew at least one of them. Well, knew of, at least, as Luxury had interacted with KO and of course CJ had made her spill all the boring details. She also knew him to be one who was presumed dead for a time… But, there he was, on stage, for a possible dating game.

Make that an actually dating game.

CJ found great amusement in this, but when given questions she answered as honestly as she could without giving herself away. She was a horse enthusiast, and anyone who knew anything about her knew that.

When she found herself paired with the purple-haired man named Zacharie, she couldn't help but frown for a half second. Now that she was really looking, he seemed familiar… Still, she'd act like he wasn't just in case, and smiled and gave a small wave to him.

"Hiii!~ I'm CJ~ If you couldn't tell from my answers, I'm a cowgirl… Grew up on a ranch, spent a lot of time with Ponyta and Rapidash… Pokemon in general, really. And, when I wasn't with Pokemon, I was reading…" She said that already. Oh come on now, Calico, don't you be getting nervous now.  

wasluxy
Crew

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:21 am
[Aulus at the game]

Oh... well... this was a thing then.

Aulus looked down at Shoyo and gave the kid an expression that was at least in the same genus as a smile, this wasn't exactly what he'd been expecting from a 'game' but he didn't have a lot of choice other than to roll with it now. "Hi. Name's Kurt." He was not good at ad lib introductions but he'd got himself into this so he would just have to keep going. He frowned slightly. "I'm from England, if the accent didn't give it away, and I'm a freelance photographer. My favourite team sport is rugby but my favourite... well it's a martial art not a sport but call it 'favourite skilled physical activity' is karate."

Oh well, if nothing else this was going to be something to laugh about with Tambery later.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:42 pm
lux_rayne13
[Jace/Izumi ]

Citrine smiled at Izumi. She seemed so flustered and out of her element. "Thanks." She said to the compliment, then looked at the man Izumi was talking to. "I'm sorry to interrupt." She listened a moment more as Izumi said she could talk to bug types, then couldn't help blurting out "You talk to pokemon too?" Oh thank ARCEUS! She was glad to see Dith was right, that there were many others who could talk to pokemon. She looked at Jace as the winners of the dating game were called. It seemed Izumi was going on a date with that pretty cute, but kind of old redhead. She sighed. Citrine wouldn't have minded a date with any of them! Even the kid, Shoyo, who she just met. Being single on valentines day sucked. And the only friends she'd run into here were Zacharie, now on stage, Izumi, now nominated for whatever this date thing would be, and Shoyo, who she just met, also now on stage. And she'd left Dith some time ago. And she didn't know Andre...

"Uh.. Hi, I'm Citrine." She did a little curtsy.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:14 pm
lux_rayne13

Zacharie stared at the girl in bewilderment for a moment before slowly nodding. "Hello, CJ." He muttered, only just loud enough to be heard over the crowd. "It's...It's a pleasure to meet you." His gaze darted around the room in search of his brother. Why wasn't Andre coming to save him from embarrassing himself?! "Uhm..." He wrung his hands together nervously and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "What sort of books did you read?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:54 pm
insidiousEnigma

[ Games - Zacharie ]

At least I'm not as nervous as him... CJ gave the man a smile that was meant to be reassuring, and quickly made a mental note that he seemed to want to be anywhere but here. Still, she stayed polite and not dismissive, and thought about her answer for a short moment. "Hm... Westerns, mostly, though I do enjoy mysteries from time to time... And uh..." She gave a little laugh, and rubbed the back of her head as if slightly embarrassed by her next answer, "Manga, too." In all actuality, she had no problems admitting that, but she figured a bit of shyness on her end might be good.

"What about you, Zacharie? I like your hair, by the way~"  

wasluxy
Crew

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:30 pm
lux_rayne13

Zacharie perked up a bit, "Manga?" He smiled, a bit of the tension bleeding out of his posture. "I'm very fond of manga." He said as he stuffed his hands into his trouser pockets. "I personally love horror manga, Junji Ito is my favourite artist...but I've also got a bit of a weakness for shoujo manga." He laughed lightly as he rocked back onto his heels. "And that's very kind of you to say. I've always liked my hair colour."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 am
insidiousEnigma
-horribly late reply- -shot-

The girl gave a little giggle, glad to see Zacharie seemed to be relaxing a tiny bit. "I've got a bit of a weakness for purple~" And good hair, she thought, though no way was she saying that out loud. Instead, she went back to the manga topic, as it seemed a good one. "Hm... Can't say I'm a fan of Junji's horror work, it's a bit... much, for my taste, though I do love scary movies... Shoujo manga, on the other hand..." This time, CJ really was a bit embarrassed, and blushed a tad. Sure, she'd talked about her collection with females before, but never a guy! He might think she was just a silly little girl... But, if he does, maybe he'll relax a bit more? And if he doesn't... maybe he'll still relax, and we might have a shot at becoming new friends? The Grunt had always enjoyed making friends, but hadn't had much time to do so since joining the Rockets. This was a rare opportunity, so biting her lip, she continued...

"I've got a little collection going... Fruits Basket, Skip Beat, and Sailor Moon are a few of my favorites... I've also got a few of Vampire Knight, Ultra Maniac, Yurara, Beauty Pop..." She trailed off as she realized she was starting to ramble, and gave another small laugh. "Not a lot per series, though..."

(( fun fact: I actually pulled almost all of those off my bookshelf as I listed them, and the three I don't have I've read from friends... XD;;; ))  

wasluxy
Crew

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:18 pm
lux_rayne13

"Fruits Basket was the first manga that I read." Zacharie smiled fondly, "I recognize a lot of those titles, you've got good taste." He complimented before looking up towards the ceiling in thought. "I think my favourite would be Junjou Drop though. It's pretty short but I've always really enjoyed it." That had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the scary looking boy finds love and happiness. Nope. Not at all. "I don't own many physical copies anymore, it's easier for me to read online on my 'Dex but there's something...fun?" He cocked his head a bit as he mulled over his choice of words. "Yes, it's a bit fun to be able to open a volume and flip through the pages."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff