Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:11 pm
Farrah was gathered at exactly 4 o'clock she was sorta glad the book nearly made her nod off she could only get into a book if it was really good but these business books bored her most of the time unless she concentrate very hard. She set down the book and blew out the candle. She leaves with the maid and heads to her room. They take the time to place her in the lovely yellow dress she had asked for earlier and they did her hair into a nice twisted curled bun. Placing lovely hair oritments in her hair. She then rose it was 6:30 on the clock and would be a 30 minute drive to the house anyways so she wouldn't be late or earlier. With a smile she left the room and headed down the stairs carefully stepping as she made her way to the front door expecting a carriage to await her outside.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:15 pm
]
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian was waiting at the front door, he looked regal and handsome.He turns and smiles seeing her.He offers her his arm"Our carriage is awaiting us"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:24 pm
Farrah smiles at him warmly taking his hand,"You look nice..", she comments a slight blush to her cheeks though she would have liked to hid it behind a fan she had left hers in the carriage last she lets him lead her to the carraige as she gets in grabbing her fan she begins to wave her flushed face looking out the window,"Its so hot...", she comments she never did like the middle of summer it was way to much for these parties but then again that never stop society.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:46 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian got in"you look lovely"He smiles as the carriage headed to the party  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:55 pm
"Thank you", she replies smiling as she looks out the window,"You look handsome as well", she sounded abit distracted slightly embarrsed on how she was being towards him at the moment and she never had a chaperone before so she wasn't sure what was going to happen and who was going to say something she usually just went alone but then she would get pelted by people so maybe tonight would be better. She looks out the window as they approach and turns toward him,"Sorry I'm a bit jittery usually don't have a chaperone and when i was younger it was my father so this is really differnt for me", she frowned alittle.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"It is alright my lady. I am here to protect you so you can have fun. If you feel uneasy touch me with your fan or call my name in your mind. I will hear is.And no I am not in your mind."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 pm
Farrah nodded they had arrived she took a deep breathe and was helped out of the carraige she stood infront of it for a moment not wanting to go in without him and as he got out she took his arm nervously she looked over at him giving him the signal to lead.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles then lead her in.He stayed by her side as they walked in and were announced  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:37 pm
At once a flock of women come over to check on farrah and her date,"Oh my goodness child you look lovely I am so sorry to hear about your fever and this gentleman is your date?", asked the hostess smiling at Lucian. Another older woman comes over to pet Farrahs hand who had to smile at her,"You poor dear I am sorry to hear about your fever you had me worried sick that Richardson boy was about to loose his wits he is over there", she points smiling at farrah though she politely comments,"But I see you have someone else with you and such a lovely gentleman". Two younger girls not far from them where giggling and looking at lucian.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles and bows slightly"My lady thank you for the invite."He stayed close"And I am here only for lady Farrah"He was careful as he spoke.He didn't like how men eyed her  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:10 pm
As soon as Walter Richardson seen her his little nervous head popped out of the crowd and came strolling up,"My lady Farrah how do you fare this evening?", he asked with a bow, rising to meet her gaze. Farrah was getting bored of all these women and looked up wearily to see Walter coming up,"Oh very well thank you", she states with a half smile but turns her gaze away trying to find a distraction to get away from this love sick iditot,"Would the lady like to dance?", he asked. Farrah cursed herself inwardly, her quick mind came up with a distraction,"Oh... I am still weary from my fever this past week... do forgive but I think I shall pass", the poor boy nods and then looks over at lucian he explained,"I am sorry if I intruded", turning away with a glare walter backs away to the punch bowl scowling at them both at the other end of the room clearly moody. Farrah shakes her head flicking the fan back and forth infront of her face to cool herself that one had a temper from what she heard. Spoiled little brat he was.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:14 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian lifts a brow and walks with her to a more comfortable spot"He seems to like you but He is not one to be safe with alone"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:21 pm
Farrah sighs she forgot how overprotective Lucian was with her because of her being the master and all, she looks over at him with a shrug,"I suppose so.. not much he can do he has a reputation to uphold as a gentleman and he can't treat ladies with nothing but respect but..", she frowned,"That would be a different story if you were the wife..", she turns her head away picking up a glass of wine as a servant passed by with some,"Thats why I haven't got married yet societies men aren't very honorable when it comes to women now... if you upset them they could just smack you in public its degrading for them both but usually the women have to just deal with it and move on", she takes a sip through narrowed eyes she sees walter asking a young girl to dance instead, she just hoped he would behave himself... there were ways to sneak about and cause troulbe she had seen it so often.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sighs"I hate how men treat women of this age. I am of the old ways, women are treasures and are treated like queens even if they aren't of royal blood. if a man of my time hurt a woman for something he didn't like he was punished greatly and if he harmed his wife the family of the wife punishes him"He sighs and watches the man  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:33 pm
"it would have been simplier for me if i lived in that time period.. I will either die an old maid or must be married within the next year or so", she comments watching as they twirled around the dance floor she wanted to dance as well but stating a lie infront of him would only inflame walter and cause problems perhaps later she could ask Lucian to play for her again and listen. She notices the hostess clapping her hands together as everyone stopped to look at her,"Dinner is served", she announces as everyone with their couples take arms and head into the dinning room. She looks at Lucian with a nod and taking his arm took the lead this time as they head into the dinning area as they line up to sit down.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas