Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:49 pm
Rose sat beside Lenn. Lenn looked at Rose. "What's wrong?" Ed stared at her. Rose sighed. "Remember... When I used to like someone? What was... Alphonse..." Ed nodded. "What's wrong with that?" Lenn looked at Ed. "Senya." Ed nodded. "Oh... Well..." Rose sighed. "It's okay..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:04 pm
"Al..." Senya asked as she placed one of her hands on his "Something wrong?" "Not really... I just am sad about Rose... She isnt the same as she used to be" "She is growing up, all girls go through a stange in their lives when they change." She smiled for Al, hugging his arm "Dont letit bother you... alright Alphonse?" He smiled inside and placed his free hand on her head, lightly "Alright, I guess I worry too much some times" "Of course, your the intelligent and taller side of Ed," she laughed. At that moment Ed burst in and shouted and looked around "Who called me SHORT?!?!!?" he screamed. Senya and Al went silent, then burst out into histerical laughter.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:22 pm
Rose sighed. "..." She followed behind Lenn, who followed Edward and jumped on him to restrain him. "Hey! Ed!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:21 pm
Senya wiped a tear "Your too funny for any word Ed!" She burst out laughing again. "Come now, I only tease you since you practically a brother to me!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:58 pm
Rose stared at her sister, who was on Ed to keep him still.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:00 pm
Senya smiled "Your not short Ed, your taller than I am." she smiled, patting Eds head  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:58 am
Lenn giggled. Edward had an annoyed face towards Senya. "So you're shorter than Lenn too!!!" Rose had a shocked face. "What?!" She walked over to Lenn, and was just a few inches under her. "...Wow... She is the same height as Ed..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Al and Senya laughed  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:06 pm
ed and Lenn turned around and growled. Rose screamed and ran to Senya. "SENYA!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:45 pm
"Huh?!" She looked at Rose "Something wrong?!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:04 am
Lenn and Ed ran after Rose. "GET BACK HERE!!!" they shouted. Rose was scared. "They're gonna kill me!!!" she screamed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:08 am
Al and Senya looked at each other and shrugged. Al got up and pickd up Senya by suprise. "Lets go see whats wrong."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:33 pm
Rose kept quiet, as Ed and Lenn glared at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:34 pm
"Guys! Please, why are you angery?" Al asked them in his gentle sweet voice, in front of Rose protectivly. Senya knelt by rose to see if she was hurt or anything.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:20 pm
Rose growled. "Small person," she said. Ed and lenn ran at Rose, but was held back by Al. "ROSE!" they screamed.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff