Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:09 am
underweargnome
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
CrossM16
i meant it like when your in the stage of turning into a zombie, flesh starts falling off. burning_eyes
I just haven't seen any thumbless zombies.

That's because I haven't cut them off yet.

That makes me think of how much it would suck to be a zombie leper... What's the point anymore?

By cutting off a zombie's thumb's you could have an easier time escaping their grasp if they happened to grap you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 am
leon r kennedy
By cutting off a zombie's thumb's you could have an easier time escaping their grasp if they happened to grap you.

Yes, but that's assuming you manage to catch and tie down an entire hoard of zombies... Cut their thumbs off and then.... Let them loose?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

Yes, but that's assuming you manage to catch and tie down an entire hoard of zombies... Cut their thumbs off and then.... Let them loose?

Um...think Master of knifes on the DS edition of RE1. While slashing you 'some how' managed to cut some thumbs off. they wouldnt be able to bite you that easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:35 pm
when you get nervous when people moan in their sleep  

xXnight_rageXx

Ichigo Kurosaki100k

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm
When your brother fights with you (throws a punch) and you see prees A to dodge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When you start burning or locking up anything that's died....
. 3.;;

(Dang Crimson Heads...)

Oh, or when you start praticing walking around with a fake gun.
Running, going up stairs, climbing ladders, so you'll be used to it. >__o;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cadaverous013

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 am
When you start believing that one day zombies will come and you train yourself to fight them.(No I don't do this xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 am
Kishiru324
When you start believing that one day zombies will come and you train yourself to fight them.(No I don't do this xD)

You should....cuz one day...the zombies will come... ninja  

Vankala

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:49 am
Vankala
Kishiru324

I do think zombies might come someday and I'm kinda prepared at my house since I got alot of gardening tools that I can use against them. domokun xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 am
Kishiru324
Vankala
Kishiru324

I do think zombies might come someday and I'm kinda prepared at my house since I got alot of gardening tools that I can use against them. domokun xd

We have an axe and shovels and stuff like that we can use. We have a sledgehammer too, though I wouldn't use that unless it were only a few zombies since its pretty heavy. lol  

Vankala

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:46 am
-You walk up to random people from Spain, and kick them
-You shoot fish, eat them, and say your feeling a lot better.
-You shoot crows when your low on money.
-You walk around with a trenchcoat on, and ask people what are they buying.
-You panic at the rev of a chainsaw.
-You start attacking people named Ashley
-You get depressed, because your jacket got stolen.
-You get freaked out by midgets named Salazar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:33 am
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
-You panic at the rev of a chainsaw.

This is quite true, and happened to me last night while on a jog. Someobody was cutting down a tree in their yard, and I nearly had a heart-attack.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Happened to me too. I was in the living room (right where I can't see the front door). The door opened, and just after, I heard a chainsaw revving up. I jumped out of my seat and saw.. my brother. What a stroke of coincidence.. Just as my bro was walking in, some guy next door was starting up his chainsaw to cut off some branches. Scared the piss outta me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:34 am
Canas Renvall
Happened to me too. I was in the living room (right where I can't see the front door). The door opened, and just after, I heard a chainsaw revving up. I jumped out of my seat and saw.. my brother. What a stroke of coincidence.. Just as my bro was walking in, some guy next door was starting up his chainsaw to cut off some branches. Scared the piss outta me. sweatdrop
Try walking around, ALONE, in the woods, perfectly calm, having recently played RE4, and watching the Texas chainsaw massacre, then hearing the rev of a chainsaw. xp

Turns out a farmer was cutting up a tree blocking his road, and i just FREAKED!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk  

Hanibal Rex

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:58 pm
I hear chainsaws sometimes. Chainsaws that don't exist. It's scary.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games