Submit

XSasori-LoverX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 am
Hello everyone.
My name is Hope.
But, you can also call me Broken.
I absolutely LOVE Fruits Basket.
My friend got me into liking it.
My favorite characters are Kyo, Yuki, and Hatsuharu.
They're hot. (:
As for my zodiac animal, I was born on the year of the Rooster.
Yes! Haha.
Anyway, I like to draw, read, play guitar, and watch wwe wrestling.
I hope that I can make some new friends. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:14 am
Yay! hello hello I am MadCakes. I was born in the year of the ram. ^_^HIRO so cutely evil. My favorite Fruits Basket characters are Tohru and Isuzu. I love manga, drawing and reading. The animes ive seen would be Naruto, Frutis Basket, Chobits and Descendent of darkness.  

X_-Azurii-_X

Roora Kuriegu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:51 pm
Hey! I'm Roora, you can call me Ro or whatever. Obviously I'm a Furuba fan otherwise I wouldn't have been accepted or even found out about this place 3nodding I like swimming and drawing and Daniel Radcliffe heart and Harry Potter the series NOT the person (please don't hold that against me if you don't like them.) Fav. Character is Haru!! I'm the year of the DOG! hooray Shigure.

I started a manga with my friend. ( www.freewebs.com/clancool ) No progress whatsoever!!! WOOHooO I hate that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:09 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Sweet--kiki, And I'm new here. (duh)
I'm super shy at first but after a bit I open up. surprised
I loove the Furuba manga and I love what I have seen of the anime. (If anyone could tell me of a website or somthing I could watch the rest on I would be very happy! 3nodding ) I'm 16 and live in Canada, and I would be very happy to make some new friends. heart  

sweet--kiki

roku8cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 am
Hiya!
I'm new to the guild!
I'm also a new Fruits Basket fan, I just started watching the anime of it about a week ago and i've finished watching the episodes. I'm hooked! mrgreen I haven't read the manga yet but I want to someday.
I was born in the year of the Monkey..
I don't really know what else to write. If you ever want to chat, just send me a pm!
Nice meeting ya!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:14 am
Hi am Kate , im 14 going on 15 on october 6th! Im the year of the monkey , Ritsu!! hehe. I have a roleplaying myspace for Tohru , so here is the url if you have to be any of the other characters please add me!
Tohru Myspace

I have liked Fruits Basket for 4 years! I wish they did not stop the episodes they are great! Here is the url if you wanna watch them. : Fruits Basket episodes

Okay well if you wanna know more please feel free to ask! GO FRUITS BASKET!  

NmontCutiePie14

sweet--kiki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:19 am
Thank you NmontCutiePie14!!

I have been looking for those episodes for so long! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:08 am
Yu-Jinn aged 21, i have to asy out of all my anime and manga (very small colletion) i say that Fruits Basket is my fave of all time.
i'm in yo draw, bike riding, and i can also do gardening and osme DIY

Little_Ai01

Kiyohikochan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:15 am
hi! my name is kiyohikochan, and i'm new to this guild. fruits basket is awesome! i've read the manga and watched the anime (although i have other favorites as well). my favorite characters are isuzu, and haru. my hobbies are reading manga, watching anime, and drawing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 am
Hi guys! I am the second account of Serenitys_Keeper, now become the main account due to the other being hacked. If you'd like to know a little about me either PM me or look for Serenitys_Keeper's post.  

Gospel_of_Winchester

Dapper Werewolf

Ice SW

Invisible Gekko

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 am
Eh... I'm a fruits basket fan
Born in the year of the Monkey...I'm old...
Uh... what else... This is an alternate account turned main. My other username was Ice Silverwind, see the resemblance? heh.
Fav Char: Hatsuharu for his style, Shigure for his style, and Momiji when he "Grows up". Oh! On all the quizzes for What fruits basket char are you and who you'd date, I got Hatori... on all of them... ehh...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:31 am
My name is Marusera. I'm 17 years old. I live in Poland. I love manga and anime!  

Marusera

yuhi-yuhi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 am
hi there im cutir im 12 i love fruba blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Hey, my name is Sayuri. I love Furuba and I've seen the entire series. My fav. character is Kyo and couple is Kyo and Tohru. I got so disappointed when I found out that the series was only 24 episodes long crying . I was born in the year of the dog. I live in the US but I'm from Japan. I'm 15 years old. But anyway, I'm just an ordinary girl who's looking for something to do in my free time. mrgreen  

Sayuri the Kunoichi

kugatsu no hana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:16 pm
Hello everyone! heart
My name is Arianna, u can call me Ari or Arianna er w/e. cool

I love fruits basket like everyone else on here, just about. I've seen all 20 something of the anime episodes and right now i'm working on the manga... whee

I love to read, write fanfictions, draw, paint (CG stuff). blaugh
I love green, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Code Lyoko, the computer, Band, school and my friends smile  
~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff