Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:36 pm
Skylar looked over her shoulder, hearing no response from him. "Kai...?" she said softly, turning over to face him. She looked hurt now; what'd she done? Had it been her last remark. Gently, she poked him on the head, hoping he'd cheer up. "I'm sorry... did I... insult you?" she asked, adjusting herself so she could look into his eyes, in clear site on the spot that he'd been looking at. "Me sorry," she said again, blinking up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:41 pm
Kai blinked out of his small trance as she spoke his name, his eyes shifting towards her. "What?" he asked automatically, then shook his head, rubbing lightly at his eyes. He blinked as she poked his head, then shook it slowly side to side. "No, you did nothing wrong. I was just... thinking," he mumbled. "About before I came here." He shrugged, gazing back into her eyes and offering a small yet reassuring smile. "So don't worry about it, k?"  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:48 pm
Skylar looked at him for a moment, a little skeptical. "I don't believe you," she said bluntly. She puffed out one cheek, just looking up at him. "What did I do, what did I do, what did I do?" she asked pretty fast, her eyes shut as she waited for the response; she knew she'd said something that upset him, and she just wanted to know what it was. Il ne va pas me dire , she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:03 pm
[Sorry! Had to restart my computer. xP]

Kai blinked at her and then closed his eyes, running a hand slowly through his hair. He had an idea he wouldn't be left along unless he told her and this wasn't actually that big a deal. He grunted softly and then looked back at her, staring at her closed eyes. He shook his head and frowned. "Nothing really," he mumbled. "Just... do I really scare you?" He tilted his head slightly, tail stopping its usually constant motion as he waited for a reply almost anxiously, though he tried to hide it and look indifferent instead. He wasn't sure how well he was doing.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:07 pm
[[it's oki, don't worry about it!]]
Skylar blinked at him a few times before smiling. "Not scare scare, like..." she thought for a moment on how to explain it, "you just suprise me, i guess, in a way." She wasn't sure, actually, how to explain it. "Well, either way, it doesn't matter cuz that girl isn't here anymore, is she," she said suddenly, turning her back to him again. She didn't bother, however, to move away from him; she was just right next to him facing the wall. She had no idea, really, why she said that, but she felt that Kai might just be dragging on the one thought about his friend who had lived in the room.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Kai watched her for an answer, noting as she blinked and the listening to her words. He blinked a couple times and then frowned slightly. "Surprise?" he echoed, then tilted his head at her next words, somewhat confused as she turned away. "What does... that have to do with anything?" he asked uncertainly, head still tilted. His tail had began flicking side to side again and he scooted forward and over, lying on the floor on his side now. His head was propped up on his elbow as he watched her, now moved enough to see her face again. "Are you mad at me?" he added suddenly.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:16 pm
Skylar didn't answer him, her face turning slightly red. She refused to answer him, at any rate; until, that is, that he came to face the fact that Meghan was gone. She didn't know why, but even she knew it; she remembered her grandpa saying something or another about a girl who had been in her room while she wasn't there. She wanted to say something, but she knew she couldn't; if she did, she'd be ashamed of herself for even saying it. Heck, she'd be so embarrassed she'd drop dead.

[[it's like '...i have my period... o.O moodswing!' xD]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:23 pm
Kai waited for an answer, but he wasn't one known for his patience. He grunted as he shifted slightly so he could get an even better look at her face, but was still frowning. He saw her face was turning red, but decided against saying anything about it just yet. "Hey..." he murmured, staring into her eyes. "Why are you ignoring me?" His head tilted as he watched her. "Skylar?" It was rare that Kai called someone by their name when speaking to them. He'd usually just make eye contact or call them 'you' or something. Anyway, they'd know he was talking to them so names were unnecessary. But here he just called her by her name, even though she was the only other person he could possibly be talking to. He hoped that small bit would maybe be enough to get her to speak. He was growing a little uneasy, unsure why she'd fallen silent.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:40 pm
[Ack, I forgot to reply to your OOC comment before. xD;; But yeah, it is like those sudden mood wings. xP]

Kai frowned, clenching and unclenching his fists a few times before sitting up, slumped slightly forward and just gazing at her back. He really had no idea what was wrong with her. Had he done something offensive without realizing it? Why had she changed so suddenly? It started after... she mentioned Meghan, Kai recalled slowly, tilting his head at her. Talking didn't seem to work, so he decided to try a new strategy to make her look at him. He just sat there, staring fixedly at her from behind. Maybe she'd grow so uncomfortable she'd finally give in and face him? He smirked faintly at the idea, resisiting the urge to chuckle, but didn't even allow himself to blink.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:44 pm
Skylar finally opened her eyes, hearing him shift behind her. Hearing him not say anything, though, she looked over her shoulder; what was he doing? She suddenly blushed a little deeper red, seeing him just stare at her. She grew serious, suddenly again. There was no way she'd crack; if she did, she'd probably blurt everything out and she wasn't about to let that happen. No way would she let that happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:53 pm
Kai just sat there, gazing at her. He knew how odd he'd feel if someone did that to him. He'd probably end up punchinig them or something. He half hoped Skylar would as well. At least it'd be a sign she aknowledged him. He finally blinked as she looked over her shoulder at him, but his face fell back into a frown as she turned right back away. He shook his head, grunting softly as he ran his hand through his hair again, his eyes dropping momentarily to the floor. Well, it'd almost seemed to work, so he decided to try it again. His smirk returned very faintly as he refocused himself, staring and sitting completely still. Aaain, his only movement was his tail as he flicked behind him, thumping repeatedly against the floor.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:56 pm
Skylar bit her lip; silence. She hated hated silence next to bugs. She shut her eyes before she sat up and turned to face him in one swift movement. "I hate you sometimes..." she said, glaring at him. Although she hadn't been blushing, since it had gone away during the silence, it seemed to come back as she turned her attention to the floor, playing with a ribbon that came of the side of her shirt. She couldn't bring herself to look up at him or talk to him really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:02 pm
Kai continued watching her, blinking as she suddenly whirled around. He stared at her a moment, tilting his head. "Alright," he said simply with a soft shrug. "Just... tell me what's wrong, why you're not talking to me, and I'll leave you alone. I'll go away and never bother you again." He looked away absently, placing both hands behind his head in a relaxed position. Then his eyes returned to her, watching as her face flushed red once more and she began playing with a ribbon, just like Meghan so often used to do. He shifted slightly again, waiting to see if she'd reply this time. He seriously wanted to know what was bothering her and was nervous about it being something he'd done wrong.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Skylar shut her eyes; she had to prevent herself from saying to much. "N-no! I don't want you to just... go away..." she started, continuing to absent mindedly play with the ribbon, "and it's r-realy nothing.." she trailed off. She didn't want to say anything else; there was nothing he could possibly understand. Je ne sais pas, she thought, opening her eyes slightly, the red blush sitting there still.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff