Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:25 am
Paper stared at the plates of food and she felt a pang deep within her belly. She was hungry. Very hungry.

With her eyes wide her mouth salivated and she barely heard what Jonen had said but managed, "Milk and juice is fine..." voice trailing off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:27 am
"Alright, I'll get some milk and OJ for ya, okay?" and Jonen went to the kitchen and came back with a tall glass of each.
He then casually sat down at the table with Black and Paper, saying nothing.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:30 am
"Thank you very much," Paper said so quietly it was almost a whisper. And she took to eating her eggs first, trying to satisfy herself quickly but without forgetting her table manners.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:21 pm
Black said nothing but just sat there letting Paper enjoy her meal. Though he did have a strange sort of grin on him that you wouldn't normally see on a guy like him.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:39 pm
Something Has Happened
The heavy dark gray sludge, that was once the parkinglot asphalt is churning faster and bubbling.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:40 pm
"So, does it taste good?" Jonen asked Paper.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:50 pm
Looking down at her plate, Paper briefly lifted her gaze to Jonen with a mouth half-full of pancake and said, "It's very good!" and went to trying some fruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:32 pm
Black just laughed at her display of elegance and decided he best get to his room, and make sure everything was ok. On his way through the front desk he saw the pavment looking quite odd, so he rushed off to grab his sword. After getting into his room and picking up his swortd he ran to Praline and said " any idea of what is going on out there?"  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:44 pm
Paper wondered why Black had laughed and wiped at her face hoping she hadn't made a mess of herself.
He excused himself and left and Paper wondered why briefly but figured Black's reasons were his own.
After a while she had become full and was tempted to continue but she didn't want to be overstuffed or appear greedy.
"Thank you..." she struggled for his name. If he had told her to her, she'd forgotten it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:51 pm
Black with his sword in hand approached Praline and asked her about the asphalt in the parkinglot. She wanted to tell him it was nothing but now wasn't the time to pretend the motel was a normal one. He was a cowboy elf anyway so making up a story didn't seem all that necessary.

"Remember that thing you called a...kracken in the laundrymat? Well, around here we just call 'em ten'acles. Y'know...tentacles...being creative didn't really seem important when we tried to name them," Praline shook her head trying to get back to the matter at hand instead of going on about the naming of the kracken-ten'acles.

"Anyway!" she said, "The one that you killed was a young one, slightly more than an infant. And these things don't travel alone, especially the little ones so...I'm betting that's a big one," she pointed to the parkinglot, "over there."
Praline stood and looked at Black while taking in some air.
"So...yeah," she shrugged.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:53 pm
Watching Black leave Jonen was able to give his full attention to Paper and he scootched a little closer to her.
She finished looking satisfied and began to say thank you when her voice trailed off.
He only smiled and said, "Jo...nen. My name is Jonen. So, are you finished? Is there anything else you'd like?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:55 pm
"Jonen...thank you. I...I'm sorry I forgot your name. It tasted wonderful. And no, I don't really want anything else, but thank you for offering..." Paper said, trying her best to be polite. She felt a bit uneasy having all of Jonen's attention and hoped it didn't show.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:59 pm
"Oh, it's quite alright Miss Paper, no need to apologize," and Jonen looked Paper up and down. She seemed tense, uncomfortable...and cold. Or scared. She was shaking and he hoped she wasn't scared of him.
"I'm uh, glad you liked the food. Not too often I get to cook for such a pretty lady..." and Jonen wondered when was the last time he cooked for any woman. Too long, he thought.

"So...nothing else to drink or..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:01 pm
Ignoring the compliment, "No, no...I'm really quite alright," and with Jonen's unwavering attention, eyes studying her, Paper felt a blush creeping from behind her ears to her cheeks.
I should probably excuse myself but to where...and why, Paper thought to herself.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:03 pm
"Huh," Jonen said as only a sound and not really a question.

"Do I scare you? I can't tell if you're cold or scared. Neither would surprise me, although one would make me feel bad...I don't mean to scare you if I am," he told Paper.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff