Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinister Soul

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:16 am
Greetings, I am Sinister Soul. You can just call me Sin.

IRL I go by Steve... (let's stick with Sin).

I will be 22 on December 21st, as I move accross the country. I currently work in medical manufacturing, but will be returning to my former job in automobile plastic manufacturing.

I am a former christian who looked too much into what he 'believed', only to find... nothing.

I will be honest, since there is no reason not to...

I am slightly racist, but not in the sepremecy sort of way.
I am also slightly anti-gay marriage and very pro-life (except in murder cases).

I am a very respectful person, until you spit in my face. My entire family is christian, and I am highly respected among them.

Any questions? Ask away, I am not very private.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:03 pm
Well hi!

I'm 21 and an atheist. I come from a very liberal family and my parents have a more controversial religion than I do.

I like Ice cream and thinking for myself.
I dislike douchebags.

Thank You.  

coriander18

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:37 am
I am [satan] 2.0. Before his loss, [satan], built me to continue his legacy. With [satan]'s memories and intelligence, I will rule Gaian Atheists United! twisted

(By the way, just call me [satan], not 2.0-meister, Mr. 2.0, or anything that has to do with the "2.0" as my nickname.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:30 am
[Satan] 2.0
I am [satan] 2.0. Before his loss, that stupid mofo [satan], built me to continue his legacy. With [satan]'s short term memory loss and dubious level of intelligence, I will be the official n00b of Groovy Alocoholic Unicorns! twisted

(By the way, please do NOT call me [satan], but rather 2.0-meister, Mr. 2.0, or anything that has to do with the "2.0" as my nickname.

Right-o, 2-meister ole pal xD heart

Much welcome to all of the real new people^^

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:42 am
[.caustic.]
[Satan] 2.0
I am [satan] 2.0. Before his loss, that stupid mofo [satan], built me to continue his legacy. With [satan]'s short term memory loss and dubious level of intelligence, I will be the official n00b of Groovy Alocoholic Unicorns! twisted

(By the way, please do NOT call me [satan], but rather 2.0-meister, Mr. 2.0, or anything that has to do with the "2.0" as my nickname.

Right-o, 2-meister ole pal xD heart

Much welcome to all of the real new people^^ (But mostly [satan] 2.0, because he is so cool, that I am not worthy enough to even be in his presence. 3nodding )
She speaks the truth. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:44 pm
Hi everybody!
I'm Matt. Once upon a time, I was a good, devout little Catholic. Then I realized it was all illogical nonsense. And that's my story. The end. 3nodding  

the.lost.boi

EngelerDeamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:03 pm
Hi everyone. I've been a member, just figure I'll say hallo since I haven't shown up in ages. sweatdrop Hallo to everyone new, old, whatever. Glad to be back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:26 am
EngelerDeamon
Hi everyone. I've been a member, just figure I'll say hallo since I haven't shown up in ages. sweatdrop Hallo to everyone new, old, whatever. Glad to be back.
Whoah! eek It's been a while.  

Orson Welles

E_Night

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:44 pm
[Satan] 2.0
EngelerDeamon
Whoah! eek It's been a while.
oh my jeppers it has welcome back i missed you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:05 am
Hi everyone. I just joined last night and I thought you all looked like a spiffy bunch, so I requested to join, and here I am. xd

Name IRL: Sophie
Other stuff: Going to college for computer animation in March (was going earlier, but the damn hurricane screwed me over whee )
I'm an atheist, obviously, and I look forward to talking with you all ^_^  

Ketashia

Rune WolfHaven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:02 pm
Name IRL: Christine (prefer Christy)

I hate it when people try to force their religion on me. Mainly my Mormon friends and my parents. I'm into learning ninjutsu (not going that well), chromotherapy, and stuff like that. I'm open to just about any religion except Christianity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:23 am
Greetings!

I am D0k70R_4LPH4, also known as Matt. Currently, at the age of seventee, I am located in Texas. I hope to be working on my teaching career in two years as well as working on my artistic works such as my musical project, parasy7e. I'm always open to PMs and feel free to chat to me any time.  

CountGrishnak

AngelicDeamon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:56 pm
Hi everyone, my name's Brooke. ^__^ I'm 16 (9days till 17) and live in North Carolina. I've got this weird thing for Canada and learning stuff about Canada, especially since I'm head over heels for a Canadian!

I like all sorts of music, stuff like that, and I really like to talk. So just PM or whatnot, I don't mind. I need some friends here on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:53 pm
name IRL: Nick
I am a liberal and obviously an atheist. I am currently a college student and I have a crappy job at a grocery store.  

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Angel Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:41 pm
Hello there everyone, my names Angel Panda...you can call me angel or panda or some combination of the letters included. I'm 22 years old, I'm a physical fitness trainer for the military (hey they pay civillians well). After exploring the many religions of the world with my parents, I've come to the logical conclusion that I'm atheist, a horrible speller and a butcher of the english language. biggrin So i look forward to spending my time with everyone here. 3nodding  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games