Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 am
... cha cha cha party!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 am
Naruto81191
ThE ThE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Here is where you can introduce yourself, obviously, and tell us why you like Rock Lee and what you like about him and such.

Name: ThE ThE
Why: Cause he's reached all his abilities through hard work and dedication(unlike sasuke who a magically gets them in a matter of months).
What: Well just look at him and the eyebrows, and his hair, AND THE EYEBROWS...the eyebrows. whee
Yes! i hate it when anime charecters just magically "get" or are born with powers. its only cool if they work thier asses off to get badass >=/ or some neat emotion that makes them strong. well anyways, HI =3 im Tory and i luvs lee cuz hes one of the funniest charecters in naruto, and hes also quite badass =O like, *looks back* when he kicked gaara's a** (for the most part) and when he kicked kimmimaro's a** (for the most part) and if they both werent "born with awesomeness" and cheated he would of anihilated em ;-; poor lee lives in a cheater's world. tsk tsk...
Why am i quoting myself you ask? Becuase i CAN. Hey guildies, ill be taking off on vacation out of state for a few weeks, take care everyone :3  

Cunning Malevolence

Newbie Noob

3,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark Crossover

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 pm
I lke Lee cause he's a real devoted fighter... He's got his powers in the peril of training, not as a blood line... And he is funny too! The best is his drunk style!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 am
Name: Agent Panda ;D
Why: Because he is so devoted to training and making his ninja way a reality. He's just so determined and it makes him awesome.
What: I love his eyebrows and his fighting pose -fangirl squee-
User ImageUser Image  

Agent_Panda

chris dave

Benevolent Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 pm
lolz i like rock lee cause he i determined,he is fast,cool,kind,funny,and uses taijutsu which i really like lol....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm
I'll keep my intro simple...

Hi! My name's Erika. 50% crazy and 50% fangirl. *cough*

I love Lee because... he's Lee! xd I adore his cuteness, and I really love his personality. So determined and hard working~<3

I must warn you though. I hate Sakura and Sasuke. neutral  

c-e-5

Lily127

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:48 am
Name: Lily.
I really dont like lee as much as I like Kakashi...... BUT he has a wondorful personality biggrin !
I love SASUKE and KAKASHI! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:53 pm
name kiki

i like rock lee becase he is cute heart  

kikio991

L337_N1NJ4_R34P3R

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am
~Unspoken_Tragedy~
Roku-Bara no Senya
Name: Roku-Bara no Senya (6 Roses of a Thousand)
Why: I like him becuase of his golden heart. his mind makes me realize that its hard to actually find a guy like him in real life.
What: I find him attracive for an anime guy... guess that goes to show that eyebrows are my weakness

I have to agree there.
Sure, Lee may not be the traditional anime eye-candy but he's got a good heart and everyone else's best intrests in mind and, to me, that's much more important than looks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tasha

Why: In my opinion, he's a role model for all those people out there who are, shall we say, less than perfect compared to everyone else. He gives all us misfits hope that we can build off of our weaknesses and incorperate them into something we can use to surpass the best of the best.

What: Unlike most of his fellow shinobi, he doesn't want to become a ninja just to have a higher chance of being dominant. He does it because he wants to prove that even though he faces an obstacle in only being able to use Taijutsu, he can still rank up there with the best of them. He wants to show everyone that his inabilities aren't his weakness, but his overall strength and more importantly, his drive to do his absolute best; putting his heart and soul into everything he does.

this guys got it down to the last cross and dot. if i didnt go 4 girls, rock lee would be my man.

oh by the way im Rei Shika and im 19 i love rock Lee he kicks a**!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:38 am
User Imagename: holy emperor raigin
yeah my names spelled wrong but what ev. i like lee for his fighting stile, it would be awsome to move that fast. and the lotus rocks!!!
User Image  

Holy Emperor Raigin

Kiichi Takamura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Im Kiichi, i'm new to the guild. I pretty much like rock lee because he is the human side of the narutoverse. All taijutsu, all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 am
Hello, i'm new to the guild, but i've been a heart Rock Lee heart fangirl for 3 years now! 4laugh and i love him because he is cute, funny, sexy, strong, protects people who are precious to him, never gives up, polite, handsome, YOUTHFUL!!! so yeah xD i love everything about him!  

SequinSuperNOVA

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:22 pm
name:terry
why: cuz he's very hardworking towards a important goal in his life, which is wat inspires me.
what: well, when i first saw him, i didn't get why everyone wuz like, he's so WEERD! i just thought he looked normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:31 pm
xXLelouch Vi LamperougeXx
ThE ThE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Here is where you can introduce yourself, obviously, and tell us why you like Rock Lee and what you like about him and such.

Name: ThE ThE
Why: Cause he's reached all his abilities through hard work and dedication(unlike sasuke who a magically gets them in a matter of months).
What: Well just look at him and the eyebrows, and his hair, AND THE EYEBROWS...the eyebrows. whee
Yes! i hate it when anime charecters just magically "get" or are born with powers. its only cool if they work thier asses off to get badass >=/ or some neat emotion that makes them strong. well anyways, HI =3 im Tory and i luvs lee cuz hes one of the funniest charecters in naruto, and hes also quite badass =O like, *looks back* when he kicked gaara's a** (for the most part) and when he kicked kimmimaro's a** (for the most part) and if they both werent "born with awesomeness" and cheated he would of anihilated em ;-; poor lee lives in a cheater's world. tsk tsk...
i know! i hate tht in neji and sasuke alot cuz they just act like jerrks, and sasuke joins tht dumb gay snake guy! gaara and naruto are okay cuz they actually use their powers to help people... for gaara he's a late bloomer XD. lee is da bestest character tht has eva been in teh history of characters!!!y? he's got a good goal, and great perserverence, all he needs to be asom XD  

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GuardianAngel567

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:28 pm
Name: GAngel
Why: Because he is bad @$$
What: The gates. I love the gates....so much power....and the hard working stuff too, cause it's definately something I can relate to in my own problems.....oh yeah not to mention my siggy. blaugh that too xd wink whee  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff