Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:34 pm
lutia nodded
"that is all"
she paused for a moment as if calculating something
"though afterwards if you are intrested in joining the jarians officially im sure we will be able to arrange a more tempting offer"
lutia waited for nicalins response staring like a fisherman who enjoyed the sight of the fish tangling itself in the net for him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:01 pm
Nick turned it over.
She had no interest whatsoever in joining Jaria, and there was very little the woman could offer that would incite the wandering, happily free shapechifter to tie herself down to an organization she didn't really care about.
"S...o whose mind will we be invading?"
She had almost said sold. Almost. But those second thoughts had their heels dug in and weren't quite ready to give in, even though the First Thoughts were all ready to go.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:45 pm
lutia frowned
when did i say we would be invading someones mind?
"we will take a peak into the mind of some librarian...an-nie or something like that. and possibly a few other places later on if what om looking for isnt there"
she smiled inwardly remembering everything she read on nicalin.
and since nock showed the same weaknesses the moment lutia got her foot in the door the 'dream lady would find it hard to turn down the invitation in the future  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:07 pm
She hadn't had to: Nicalin knew, intimately, that fears and nightmares were creations of the mind, figments that dwelled within the skull. Perhaps not baseless figments, but still, only phantoms of thought. His eyes narrowed, scrutinizing.
The First Thoughts scampered forward as Second and Third conferred.
"Done." He extended his left hand for the payment. Second kicked a word in: "But if those things bite me or something equally Byakon, I reserve the right to renege."
Though it was unlikely that Nick would do any such thing. Even bitey furry things tended to be cuddled to tameness.
Or dropped down nightmare's bottomless maw...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Lutua smiled cheerfully
"there yours so you can do whatever you want with themi hope you enjoy them"
lutia handed her the two plushies curipus how she would juggle the three objects at once
"then lets see if the owner of this clinic will part with a few healing potions and we can get off to our desination"

((you called 'nick' nicalin did she change and i didnt notice?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:20 pm
((No: but at the core, she's still Nicalin, and most of her experience with that stuff is as Nic, not nick.))

Nick simply settled the packages in 'his' arms easily, not requiring much juggling to get them in a place out of the way. They would find a way into invisibility shortly, but not immediately. Nicalin wanted to carry the little fluffies for a while before putting them away with the others.
"I hope you don't think I'm an expert at other people's fears: I can manage nightmare's well enough, and illusions, as long as they behave. I have enough trouble keeping my own mindscape in order to be worrying about other peoples."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:59 pm
lutia nodded as she opened the door to the hall
"i know how talented you are and what you have to offer will be more than sufficient to my cause"
she walks back to the other room to ask the healer about potions when her eyes catch the strange man dressed as a sailor and she stares at him trying to assess the mans idenity  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:31 pm
While she did that, Nicalin hunted out her few belongings from the unchartered depths of the hospital. She was as comfortable in man-form as woman, and it had its advantages, but the truth remained that she disliked how much that woman knew about her.
Encourage the demon line of thought. The further misled, the better off you are.
It never occurred to her that she might be more demonic than she knew, that her necklace would read, on any seekers scale, as pure Ninth rank hell spawn. and if Lutia knew so much about her, it was guranteed that there was ten times more that she didn't know, most of which, however, Nicalin too was in ignorance of. But there were pieces of the puzzle not yet put into place.

Strange, how she thought so much more clearly right now. Could it be from the risks of being tied down to this stranger? Nightmare would always cut her free of such foolishness, and Illusion had no interest in spinning more webs of lies for her to be lost in. no... she would help her get the Jarian base back.
Besides, that ring she kept playing with seemed kind of.. familiar.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 am
she directs her question to the healer while she studies the strange man
"do you carry healing potions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am
With a thunk and a clack the clam shell fell off of the couch and onto the floor, somehow managng not to break. There was a pause, as the normal-sized razor clam seemed to get it's barings (or something) before the soft thumping and yelling started up again. This time, since the shell was on a much harder surface, there was a distinct 'click'ing as it bounced up and down on the tile floor.

Though the 'clam' was not aware if it, this situation was particularly precarious-- it could get stepped on or worse. At the present though, the unfortunate who would come to be known as Haru simpley banged away at what appeared to be a very pretty coffin lid above him- paying no mind to the fact that he didn't know where his legs were.  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Having crammed everything into a bag that was very likely too small to hold a hundredth of what went into it, Nick emerged in the entrance and looked around, sharp ears picking up a tiny racket. S/he looked down, blinked, and picked up the small thing that wobbled and jumped so very much.
If one had looked at her masculine face, one would have seen an expression that could only be described as ". . ." or maybe even "what the..."
But it was Byako, after all, and that was simply a question one should not ask unless one wishes to be asking it over and over again for eternity. So nick pulled the handkerchief off his hair, swatted at the dust-splotches on his clothes and shoved the spotted rag into his bag, still holding the unfortunate clam.
He'd take it to Sarah and ask if it was one of her patients when Lutia got her reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:58 pm
There was a muffled hollar from the shell when it was picked up at moved, but with Nicalin's hand wrapped around it, every sound was even more muffled then before. There was a slight chance, however, that she would feel the soft vibrations of fists pounding against the inside of the shell.  

Rowen McNeill

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:21 pm
Sarah retunred from inside the treatment room, obviously the young man was fine, if not easily suprised.

She faced jara, having heared the question before she entered the room. "Yes, of course we do." He walked over to a cabinet which had been stocked with all manner of liquid curatives. "I warn you, some of them may be rather strong, most weren't originaly made with humans in mind..." true enough, they had been ment for demons on the battle field.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:44 pm
Nick looked back at the little Calm, and wondered if it wouldn't be better off if he put it in water, buthe didn't know what kind, or how to see that it was rich enough to feed such a creature.
"Miss Sarah, have you got a clam for a patient? Not a ham, or a silent guy, but an actual clam...?" He held the small mollusk up for her to see, face puzzled. "It was on the floor, and it sounds like there's something, or someone, trying to get out...."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:09 pm
Sarah looked over at the clam, puzzled "No I don't think..."

then she saw that the boy was missing, a potion spilled, and things came together.

"Dammit," she said, for the first time sounding irritible, "Yes, yes I do."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games