Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:34 am
*Suddenly an anthro red-eyed treefrog leaps out of the water in a black two-piece, landing in the sand and shaking the water off of her, doggy-style* whee *straightens her back, looking around for any other sign of life*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:40 am
CLSA The Almighty
*Suddenly an anthro red-eyed treefrog leaps out of the water in a black two-piece, landing in the sand and shaking the water off of her, doggy-style* whee *straightens her back, looking around for any other sign of life*
hey CLSA 3nodding ! good to see someone else is awake  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:42 am
stoarm_fox
hey CLSA 3nodding ! good to see someone else is awake

*waves and hops over, then gets back to her feet* I'm not quite the morning person myself, but I guess that doesn't really matter anyhow, as it's 1:45 pm here. sweatdrop

How are you today? :]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:48 am
confused 1:45 p.m. ? where are you? its 7:45 a.m. here and iam down in florida.

* ruffles his hair a bit* wheil iam not a greet morning person ether... * gazezs out at the rising sun. watching the mist gather in the abyess of the sea* its that earley morning surf that drives me to wake up so earley
* sits down and begins to rub some wax on his long board*
[ in the rp its about 5:45 a.m right now ^^ ]  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:58 am
Netherlands. sweatdrop

*tils her head slightly, looking at the board* Very nifty. 3nodding As for me, I tend to doze off around noon. My nocturnal part gets the best of me then. *nods sagely, stretching her arms out in front of her, flexing her webbed hands* And morning swims are always nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:07 am
CLSA The Almighty
Netherlands. sweatdrop

*tils her head slightly, looking at the board* Very nifty. 3nodding As for me, I tend to doze off around noon. My nocturnal part gets the best of me then. *nods sagely, stretching her arms out in front of her, flexing her webbed hands* And morning swims are always nice.
mrgreen ya i know what ya mean
the morning makes everything seem... wheil... peaceful and such ^^ ... stands up and stands his board in the sand. stands behind it and undress. he throws his jeans , shirt, and boxers off to the side and slips into his wet suite... once its on he picks the board back up * iam gona hit the waves... wana join me ? i have another board 3nodding  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:15 am
Awkwardly turns away a bit as he undresses and gets into his wetsuit* Ehh. whee sweatdrop *dscratches the back of her neck* Join you? I would but I'd have no idea how to. I'm more of an, eh, watcher than a doer, I guess. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:25 am
CLSA The Almighty
Awkwardly turns away a bit as he undresses and gets into his wetsuit* Ehh. whee sweatdrop *dscratches the back of her neck* Join you? I would but I'd have no idea how to. I'm more of an, eh, watcher than a doer, I guess. ^^;
oh theres nothen to it ^^ here ill teach you ... * tosses her a wet suite and hands her his spare board and smiles*  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:30 am
*glances at the wetsuit, then at her frog-like feet and webbed hands* Think I can do without that? sweatdrop *motions towards the wetsuit* I'm not sure my feet would even fit in there. XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:32 am
hmmmm... maybey you dont need it... bet you would look good in it tho 3nodding

*picks up his board and hands her his spare , mantions for her to folow him then he heads down to the water*  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:35 am
*smirks faintly and takes the spare board from him, then follows him to the water, while staring down at the board and wondering how the hell she's going to pull this off...*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:40 am
* notices that she seems a bit worried.. smiles and looks at her * really theres nothen to it * runs at full speed into the water with his belley on his board and skims across the waters surface, mantions for her to folow then begins to paddle out *  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:45 am
*gets back into the water, carefully dragging the board behind her* I've seen enough people fall for me not to believe that... *she joked and made her way to deeper waters, to Stoarm, her webs helping her pick up speed on the way*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:49 am
CLSA The Almighty
*gets back into the water, carefully dragging the board behind her* I've seen enough people fall for me not to believe that... *she joked and made her way to deeper waters, to Stoarm, her webs helping her pick up speed on the way*
looks behind him and sees CLSA paddiling out . once there far enough out* he turns around * ok now as soon as the wave picks you up stand on the board and focus on nothening but balenceing... dont even let the surfing concern you just balaece  

stoarm_fox

CLSA The Almighty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:53 am
*looks up at Stoarm and nods, pulling the board a bit closer to her body* Alright. Here goes nothing... *she grins and looks at the water wearily, waiting*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games