Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:47 am
But why was he willing to kill me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:54 am
"Probably to find answers. He wouldn't kill you though. Your Sora's friend and anyways, he chose a new road. The Road to Dawn."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:59 am
For a minute there i thought he was going to kill me. Don't tell marluxia i help sora out sometimes, he gets really mad.*looks at the ground*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:51 pm
*flora only meet sora once so she stade out of the conversation and continuded to mess with the plants*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:55 pm
*still looks at the ground*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm
*finnishes the lai and puts it around her neck*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:36 pm
*sits down*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:31 pm
*sits by a small pond *  

hadesgirl

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
For a minute there i thought he was going to kill me. Don't tell marluxia i help sora out sometimes, he gets really mad.*looks at the ground*

Xeggr appeared right in front of Yuffie. "And why is that? Sure, he wanted to take over the Organization XIII with Sora's Keyblade. That's why I despise him a little, but I can trust him in some ways. Don't feel bad, you got friends by your side right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:01 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr appeared right in front of Yuffie. "And why is that? Sure, he wanted to take over the Organization XIII with Sora's Keyblade. That's why I despise him a little, but I can trust him in some ways. Don't feel bad, you got friends by your side right?"
*looks up at xeggr*I know, but ..........*looks down at the ground*last time when he asked me if i helped out sora he got really mad at me, when sayed i sort helped sora. I just don't want to get on people bad side.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*looks up at xeggr*I know, but ..........*looks down at the ground*last time when he asked me if i helped out sora he got really mad at me, when sayed i sort helped sora. I just don't want to get on people bad side.

"That's why i stick with both. I show no emotion and accept both." Xeggr sat down still in front of Yuffie* "I hate fueds as well. Their not fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:22 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"That's why i stick with both. I show no emotion and accept both." Xeggr sat down still in front of Yuffie* "I hate fueds as well. Their not fun."
I can accept both but, I still have my emotions. I sort wish i didn't have emotion at times like now.*still looking at the ground with a sad face*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:59 pm
*is watching a small fish in the pond*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:04 pm
((theres a fish pond in here)  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:20 pm
((i dont know mabye))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games