Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:31 am
daermon want some  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:22 am
" Sure" he said He went over and grabbed the food and thanked him. He inspected it, as he always did and grabbed a knife and cut the food and ate it.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 am
Now we have to catch up to Damos and Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:50 am
" Yes let us contin-" He was cut off. The fact that a large sword had pierced his body. " Well..." Daermon looked down to inspect the sword through his body " This is definetily uncomfortable" He said blood running down his mouth. He dropped to his knees and and be gan to breathe heavy.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:53 am
*turns around* DAERMON!*starts to run towards him when someone or something traps namine in a cage* Let me out of here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:59 am
Despite the large wound he had recieved , Daermon gritted his teeth and tore the sword out. He got up with great effort and pulled out his swords. His eyes went wide as he coughed up blood, but he made his way over to Namine and defended Her cage.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:05 pm
Daermon.*the cage disappears along with namine* not good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:14 pm
" Damn" Daermon said " Well at least I tried... Namine..you better survive this..Because I might not.." Daermon fell to his knees again. He put his swords away and pulled out his SVD Dragunov Sniper rifle and looked for the one who pierced him.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:17 pm
A dark figure gives namine a keyblade and says" you might need this."then the person disappeared.

*namine looks around* i back at the forest but im in a different part now.*hold her up keyblade* who was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:19 pm
*looks up and starts running in a different direction than daermon*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:23 pm
*heartless apear.* Well, i guess it a good thing that person gave me a keyblade.*namine attacks the heartless.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:26 pm
*out of no where speaks mystical words and the heartless were gone*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Huh? who there?*looks around and has her keyblade out*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:05 pm
Daermon shot another heartless that came at him. That made ten. Hewas getting dizzy and things were starting to get darker due to blood loss. The wound was getting worse, he thought as he put in a new magazine. Daermon didnt have med supplies, and couldnt use them anyway as he shot another heartless. " You...guys need to....get back here soon..." He said breathing hard and coughing up blood again. Daermon slowly scooted back up against a tree as he continued to shoot heartless.

When all the heartless were gone, Daermon relaxed for a moment. He lowered his SVD and attempted to use his dark cloak to dam the wound.

All of a sudden, a large black Nobody with a body of steel appeared in the middle of the clearing. " oh...so your the one....who stabbed.... me" Daermon said with great effort, " Guess im gonna hafta ......kick your a**...for that" He said with a failed effort to get up. The Nobody then pulled out 2 large blades and another pair of arms came out of his back with similar blades.... one of them covered in blood. The Nobody let out a roar through a devilish knight helm with glowing white eyes.

With a smile, Daermon pulled up his SVD and loaded it with explosive and pointed tipped blue rounds. Looking up at the creature through his scope, he said " Your mine..."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:25 pm
*namine ran around looking for daermon*Daermon where are you?*continues to run around in the dark forest*Daermon!  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games