Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:02 pm
"They already know about us.. they'll know it was us, thus, they would fight back, with tanks, yes, they have tanks in there, yes, they have huge a** rocket launchers, and yes, they have huge a** anti aircraft guns they use for anti infantry... still considering it?" He reminded them, prefering to do it descretly, to avoid any bull s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:05 pm
"Mist is discrete. But its your choice." Cy said gently a grin still on his and Vi's face. They didnt care about being discrete however they would be if need be.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:36 pm
It seem the shift is changing and the guards are rotating.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:55 am
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Mist is discrete. But its your choice." Cy said gently a grin still on his and Vi's face. They didnt care about being discrete however they would be if need be.
"i'd rather spill less blood... look, i was the leader of the deathshed wraith team... you never heard of us because our names are beyond classified, urskilias isn even my real name. we're like navy seal, but better... A LOT better" He said as he checked the guard, then realized there were more then he thought. "How bout you walk through the front door... more of em then i thought there'd be..." He said glancing at Vi, "i'm also a hitman, so i'm used 2 discretion."  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:19 pm
"You want me going through the front door? Alright then." Vi said. Despite the rain that greatly hindered her and Cy's abilities. She started heading towards the main entrance. She unzipped her front abit so it would show more of her cleavage. She straightened her hair as she walked and put on her most seductive face.

The guards all aimed their guns at her. But the minute her eyes flashed to them they all fell into a world of their own. She soon was surrounded by the gaurds. She flirted, played with her hair. Leaning in to make sure they could get a good view of her chest as she distracted them all. They were all drooling over her, as she flirted with them. This a good enough distraction Urskil? Her voice entered his head.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:20 pm
Urskil watched through the RMG scope, uneffected by Vi's seductive actions... he had lost touch with emotions, love... hate... fear, he didnt even understand what they meant. He even lost interest in women... to him, they were back stabbers. "Perfect..." He said through the comlink, checking to make sure the coast was clear. Urskil looked over at Cy, "Whenever your ready... " He said as he shouldered the RMG. "Since its raining... wanna do a lil... mist entry?" He asked with an evil grin.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:25 pm
Cy grinned evilly it bordered on psychotic. He didnt need a scope to see what Vi was doing. Because of their connection and with use of his powers he could see all that she did down to every detail.

"Way ahead of you."

Cy said as he held up a hand, his form started to become hazy and undefined. The space around him thickened with the mist that was him. A few seconds past and he was completely gone a heavy low mist was in the air. It was seemingly everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Ready when you are Urskil. Cy said in his mind.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:29 pm
Urskil did the same, but he slowly made the whole place be covered with mist at the same time. ready he replied as he began making his way to the armory.

when they got there, Urskil returned to himself, then made an illusion, so any guard possibly passing by wouldn see anything, then jammed the security cameras with his mind. He began getting to work, putting all of the explosives into his bag.

((remember, ANY weapon is available here, if you have a fav, pick it up ^^))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Big Dumb Smart Guy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:38 pm
((could someone tell me what's goinmg on? i might jump in with youze mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:38 pm
((Are BFG's available HAHA i dont knwo s**t about guns really lol lighting guns? Quake/Doom anyone?))

Cy followed suit but when he reformed he was covered in shadow. He was himself but completely in black. He picked up all the LAW's and (i forgot the other guns he was to grab) And anything else that looked interesting enough to him. He put them into a seemingly bottomless bag he had materialized from the darkness. How much the bag could hold was anyones guess and where the guns and things he collected where as equally as much of a guess.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:06 pm
soon the sirens rang and the troops modilize. They run to go after the intruders.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:44 pm
Cy looked to Urskil. He remateralized fully. "Time to go i think? And unless you object him getting out of here."

Vi still had the gaurds outside distracted. However when she heard the sirens she couldnt help but worry about Cy and Urskil.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:50 pm
"So they came." said a male voice. "It seems things are going acording to plan... yes it seem s.7 is destroy and yet it's location is still active... I see... okay.... master..." The man is looking out a window. "Time to go and find them... yes those who have the chance of runing with our plans." The man soon leaves his location and heads for another.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:36 pm
His first target seem easy. He spots Vi distracting the guards. He was still awhile away. "Such fools looking for such idiot goals." the man said. He then points his riffle at Vi's head and fires at her.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:44 pm
The sirens blared in her sensitive hearing she didnt suspect someone firing at her. She was hit in the head with a bullet. She hadnt even seen it coming. Her body went limp and she fell to the ground. The gaurds around her freaked and finally heard the alarm. They ran inside to see what was the matter.

Cy felt a sharp pain in his head it felt like his brain had exploded. He coughed up some blood into his hand and dropped the bag he had been holding. Vi... Were his last thoughts before he fell to the floor unconscious.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games