Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:58 am
Marisco
Jill. She was the first to battle zombies.

no, rebecca was the first to battle zombies but lisa trevor was the first one to have the zombie experience  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:51 pm
vaughnster818
Biohazard EXTREME
Dude, I agree with you on the fact that Claire is awesome, but you say that Jill became a Mini-Skirt wearing Sleezeball?
She may be wearing a miniskirt, but that don't make her a sleezeball. She didn't even play along with Carlos when he came onto her. If anything, Jill became more mature, smarter and just much better as a soldier, despite the miniskirt.

Ashley was the second worst supporting character in the entire RE series. Okay, maybe third after Sherry and Steve.

Rebecca made an awesome character. For a rookie, she got the balls of steel.

Ada was always cool, but the noob fanboys are like a barrier that keep her full potential from being appreciated.

Don't get me wrong. Jill is one of my favorite protagonists in the series. I just don't think that it was needed for her to be running around in the thightest and most revealing clothes. The creators were focusing directly on sex appeal and little else. I rely more on the original Jill for my looking at her character.
Quote:

And I hope that you don't think that I am a noob fanboy. Is it so wrong that I just dont like the kind of character that she portrays?
All and all I was only trying to show why I liked Claire the best.

Kind of character that she portrays? o_o So, women can't show some skin and wear something other than pants in a video game?

I seriously doubt the creators dressed her that way to just bring sex appeal to the game. They showed another side of Jill, the side that is not just an officer, but also an everyday female. Also, as SD Perry explained in the RE3 novel: it provided Jill some movement.

Now, if she were only wearing a bikini throughout the game, then yes.. THAT would be sleazy and purely to satisify male gamers. (Unless, you know.. somehow, she was swimming during the zombie attack.. or Raccoon City was a beach resort.. >_>; )

Anyway, Jill is just an attractive woman.. so she can dress as such out of work. Besides.. nothing wrong with a woman who goes out kicking a** and looking good while doing so. wink

Oh yeah, Jill is my personal favorite.. as if you couldn't tell. whee

Iriana Mitsuragi

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:10 pm
Jill

Rebecca

Ada

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:49 pm
Rebecca.

'Nuff said.

uhohxstereo

x.Wesker.x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:46 pm
I say its a tie between Jill and Alice. Jill is great in RE1 and RE3, and Alice kicks a** in the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:55 pm
Tie between Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield. Aw, hell, I can't decide... I WANT THEM BOTH!

Post 32800, by the way.

DHC_John

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:31 pm
I say a tie between Jill, Ada, Rebecca, and Claire. Practically all the RE girls, but yes, I like them all. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:41 pm
I would definity have to go with Jill.  

Kagura Nakamura

Sapphire720

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:41 pm
Jill's my favorite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:10 am
Didn't this thread have a poll at one time?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:25 pm
Yeah it did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:52 pm
Jill is my favorite, and Ashley is the only one I don't like.  

Verrigan

DivinityGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:47 pm
without a doubt its Ada. need i say more biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:08 pm
beautiful_misfit
without a doubt its Ada. need i say more biggrin
Well... You COULD elaborate and tell us why you like the character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Codename_Ada_Wong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:06 pm
hmmm, I wonder who I like... hmmmmmmm

Ada all the way. She's the kick a** secret-agent girl we all want to be. She's the girl that lives on the edge, the one with all the moves, and the one who puts herself before love. We all wish we had that kind of strength and mystery. I think all of us girls know it's probably a sad and lonely way to live life, but she's just so damned cool. Chicks wanna be her and guys wanna be her boyfriend, it's just that simple.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games