Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:29 am
*starts to get sucked in deeper* huh whats happening to me help ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *gets fully sucked in*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:30 am
Alita-520
um no. who are u peeps?

"It's us, Daermon and Nightcleaver. You don't remember?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:10 pm
*in darkness*
hello is anyone there hello anyone there hellllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:09 pm
man this is interesting *looks around at everyone* so are you the ones that will help us or destroy us ?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
man this is interesting *looks around at everyone* so are you the ones that will help us or destroy us ?
* dark portal appears in wall and flies out of it* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *clutches arm and sees his keyblade is through it and clenches teethin pain while trying to pull it out but cannot  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:08 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* dark portal appears in wall and flies out of it* owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *clutches arm and sees his keyblade is through it and clenches teethin pain while trying to pull it out but cannot
*sees all this happening* consentrate and then it will dissappear and reappear in your hand  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*sees all this happening* consentrate and then it will dissappear and reappear in your hand
yeah but wouldnt that mean there wil be a hole in my arm and alot of blood would be coming out  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:14 pm
ugh....*is in a white realm* where? am I??

Mysterious Voice: Ur safe now sleep

Meh: who? ugh......*falls back to sleep*  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:24 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
yeah but wouldnt that mean there wil be a hole in my arm and alot of blood would be coming out
*starts to smirks and lets out a little laugh*yeah thats true but thats just the sacrifice you have to make twisted .....*remembers something from the war and turns away*... just do it evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:35 pm
um ok *does it and it appears into his hand and blood starts gusshing out of his arm and his eyes are like this as he stares at all the blood coming out of his arm i knew this was a bad idea *drops to ground from loss of blood*  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:39 pm
hydra4
um ok *does it and it appears into his hand and blood starts gusshing out of his arm and his eyes are like this as he stares at all the blood coming out of his arm i knew this was a bad idea *drops to ground from loss of blood*
*shakes head*so inexperianced*instantly heals the wound and lets the boy rest starts to talk to himself* god he would have never made it in the war.... but he proves trustworthy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:53 pm
Mysterious vioce: Are u hungery?

Meh: a lil

*A glass of black berry wine and Elven Bread appears in front of me*

Meh: mmm *eats it with pleasure* I wonder where that guy I met is.......*thinks about Damos she met way earlier* hmmm  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:27 pm
Daermon looked at everyone and said " OK...what is going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:37 pm
Mysterious Voice: time for u to go now

Meh: ok *a portal appeared beneath me and I fell trew landing on top of Daermon*  

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:47 pm
gets up huh what happend and why cant i move or feel my arm  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games