Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 am
What about making a pm list..
When you guys who own this place sees a trainer who have been trainning like crazy with her/his pokemon but dident meet one single one, then look the person up on the pm list and see if she/he is on it, if he/she is thn pm him about a pokemon appearing..
It would make life so much more easy... I know that cause my Bulbasaur Butter is in level 21 and still we have never meet another pokemon emo
Well.. Thats my thing for ya blaugh

See ya all biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:42 pm
Well that's not really fair, because normally if you train regularly, like at least once or twice a day, then you should meet a Pokemon once or twice. That would be too much trouble also, because imagine sending a wild Pokemon to every active member of the guild.  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:17 am
X0~Pink Penguin~0X
Well that's not really fair, because normally if you train regularly, like at least once or twice a day, then you should meet a Pokemon once or twice. That would be too much trouble also, because imagine sending a wild Pokemon to every active member of the guild.

Okay i can see that..
It is just abit unfair.. i live in Denmark and the rest of you log on when it is in the middle of the night over here and i have a school to take care of emo .. But at least i catched one pokemon two days ago..
And it is not because i am NOT active cause i am on every day and train inhere xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Ohhh that explains why I only see you training at odd times... sweatdrop I live in The United States  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:15 am
Its okay i guess..
I just have to stay uo late in the weekends and train during day..

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:51 pm
I suggest we get more help for other areas such as the breeding centre, questions and assistance and other areas that havent been payed any attention to for awhile ^^ just a suggestion  

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

[Z]eph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:08 am
I haven't seen any items laying around like bike vouchers or gold nuggets.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:53 am
Pummel_musss
Its okay i guess..
I just have to stay uo late in the weekends and train during day..

xd
Sometimes a Pokemon will be especially for the person training there, like how Toasty caught a mudkip that jumped on her Milotic's back.  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:50 pm
I think there sould be monthly awards.....
Like:
Most active member
Member who Donated most
Most Helpful member

And stuff like that, and the prizes could be a random ammount of PP given using number generator....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 am
Pummel_musss
What about making a pm list..
When you guys who own this place sees a trainer who have been trainning like crazy with her/his pokemon but dident meet one single one, then look the person up on the pm list and see if she/he is on it, if he/she is thn pm him about a pokemon appearing..
It would make life so much more easy... I know that cause my Bulbasaur Butter is in level 21 and still we have never meet another pokemon emo
Well.. Thats my thing for ya blaugh

See ya all biggrin

i had my charizard at like level 40 before i saw another pokemon so if you see one before me consider yourself lucky  

Diake

Diake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:42 am
[Z]eph
I haven't seen any items laying around like bike vouchers or gold nuggets.

bike vouchers are hard to find cuz they are extremely rare and so are gold nuggets  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:48 pm
ok, i noticed that we didn't have stones or items to help Eevee evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon so i made something to help out, i call it the Glacier Fragment!

sprite:
User Image

here's the Heaven's Leaf! I expect you know what does what....

User Image  

Zell_Fire Ninja

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 pm
That is a good idea, but right now to evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon you have to train Eevee at the Frozen Lake or the Grassy Field.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:37 pm
X0~Pink Penguin~0X
That is a good idea, but right now to evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon you have to train Eevee at the Frozen Lake or the Grassy Field.
mmmhhmmmm....  

Zell_Fire Ninja

The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games