Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:40 pm
Edaniel
[@Miku; Uh, reply to what? You haven't posted and rp thingie FOREVER.]

Mikujin
I got an edit in my last post. But I'm not sure what for. Mmk.

Mikujin
Still waiting for some answer.

Tsubasa Reservoir
Enough with the quotes! Roleplay Miku *Fume fume*

[*still has no idea what he's wait for a reply to*

Meep.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Aoki glanced over her shoulder at Tao once more. The short, shock of light blonde, an almost ghostish white hair threw into a sharp shock of Aoki actually dropping her sister, slamming to the floor for a second so her lap would cushion her sister's fall.

"Oh my god Shin-chan! I almost dropped her!" She fretted, hands on her cheeks. "Oh! I was so careless!"

Picking her sister up again, Aoki pulled her to her large pile of pillows, quickly grabbing large quilts, quantities of down blinkets, and large pillows, she tucked her sister in and quickly scribbled a note telling her sister she was going to spend the day with Suki.

"Oh my Kami Suki-san!" She squeeled, golden butterflies quickly fluttering around her. "Got my giftie? And your scarf? Oh I hope it's not damaged! I had to run though the forest ALL night with Onee on my back! It might have caught on a branch! I hope it's okay!"

Shouting questions and fretting worries as she finally dashed beside Suki, she smilled brightly and caught her breath.

"So. How was everyone while I was gone?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:34 pm
((I'm assuming its in a box? I don't know whats inside. xD))

Suki absorbed in the knowledge like an old sponge and then acknowledged the extra tug of weight in the swifering goldenrod scarf. He untucked the edged of the point of interest to reveal some sort of box. The clouds of creamy lavender stalks known as Suki's eyes bounced around all the sides of the small gift. Curiousity danced merrily along the banks of his structure, but he fought it down at the realization of Aoki's generosity. A small fringe of feathery pink emerged on his face as he rubbed his neck, as if reaching for the words he was at a loss for. His blush slowly faded as he spoke with hesitation,

" Th-thank you. Aoki-sama."

The tension of joy was released, along with a higher status of view of the former 'Aoki-chan' in his quaint little mind.

"What's inside? I haven't checked yet."

Curiousity had made its way back to the cat. Suki bestowed the box in front of Aoki-sama ceremoniously, with the golden scarf as its blanketing shield from the Earth below them. He stood up and relocated to a position right next to Aoki, peering over with his head resting upon her shoulder, enticing her to open it. His faded white hair tickled her neck as time passed in Suki's mind; minutes becoming hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:39 am
A cute smile came to her face. The glee of at least not forgetting one present in the forest made her happy, but also sad she had left behind so much. Looking at the box, she grinned, small blush crepping across her cheeks.

((A lot of people forgot what it was. It's a brass spyglass... I think thats what I decided. Anyways, I've had a little one since I came to Canada, but I lost it a few months ago. I always find it again, no matter how long it's gone for though.))

"So. You really wanna know what it is?" She teased, placing her index finger teasingly on her lips. "Or should I make you wait?"

It was always fun to make a little... Tension before something intresting happened.

((Sorry. Total blockage. I've been listening to bad Mandy Moore songs and sappy amv's all day. -.- If I said anything else, it would be romantic. Which right now, isn't the Aoki/Suki relashonship.))

Tsubasa Reservoir

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:12 am
Fai narrowed his eyes at the woman. She seemed to know him...But he could barely remember her... "Who are you?" He asked, closing the door behind him as he stood in front of it, his arms crossed. "How do you know my name and why are you coming in here?" He then looked down to see a little girl with her.

He blinked. He thought he knew this girl...He had seen her once before...So long ago.

"Melora?!" He looked up at Hamani, eyes narrowed. "You bring the girl that's been giving pain to Shinobu-san. Now I don't think I can trust you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:39 am
Hamani chuckled softly, she was fading back into her ideal appearence, she has no stress lines on her forehead to hint into the great deal of anger she was in right now. There was no growl in ver voice, and she wasn't digging her nails into Melora's little arm anymore. All she needed was to keep control of herself and everything else around her would fall in accordingly.

"You think that I am here to hurt Shinobu? Quite the contrary, if you'd any idea to what Shinobu's going under right now, I've brought the solution to it." she notioned to Melora, who was eyes wide with fear and anticipation.

"I will cause you thieves no harm, I just wish to enter."

She started forward once again, this time right up to Fai, she was meaning to pass him now.

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:55 am
Tao was still sitting next to the main doors and heard the conversation between them. He assumed Fai was speaking of Melora... little melora... such a confused child.

He slowly stood up and leaned against the wall, just inside the door.
He waited for Hamani and Melora to walk into the theatre before saying somthing.

"Hm... back again little Melora? You caused quite a distress among my comrades... I hope you find what you are looking for though little one."
He smiled under his mask and looked up at the woman she was with.

"And who do we have here hm? Try as you like to hide it... but I have to wonder what has brought such distress upon you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:36 pm
{{Ok, you can all come hit me for not posting for so long. I am very very sorry, a lot of personal stuff came up, but I should have made time to make atleast one post. Anyway I appologise again and I'm going to make a post right away}}

Shinobu suddenly was outraged and started looking for the doll like a beast. Nia ran up to stop her, but a drawer flung hard against her head, knocking her to the ground. Nia tried to say something but her voice seemed to be taken, she looked around and saw even more people entering her room. She tried to focus and see who they were but she couldn’t; her head hurt too much. The room started spinning around her and the last thing she saw before she passed out was her potion crashing to the ground, covering the floor with the fluid.

As Nia came to, she noticed that her room was still a mess, most of the people had left she saw. She immediately turned to the bed to see if Shinobu was still there, but found her missing. A rush of anxiety went trough her; did she still have the doll? She told herself that if was mere professional interest she had in the doll, but she knew it was more, she was drawn to its power, to the band that it had with Melora. She checked but the doll was still in the same place where she left it, safely hidden for everyone.

Nia was mad at herself for not being as focussed as she wanted to be, because of her own fault she had passed out and missed a big part of the events. She would have to find someone who could update her. This scared her in a way; it would mean she had to ask another thief something. This was not a thing she was used to do, but she found that there was no other way. She left her room a mess and decided to go downstairs since she figured someone was to be found there.

As she made her way down the big stairwell she felt a strong aura entering the terrain around the theatre. At first she didn’t think anything of it; most of the thieves had a strong aura. But moving further she noticed that it was not one of the thieves, at least not one she knew, and she was pretty sure she knew them all. She stopped and focussed, no it was definitely not one of them, and she now also felt a second aura, a smaller one that she hadn’t noticed, because the other had drawn her attention too much. The smaller was Melora!

A rush went trough her, Melora just came back to them? Like nothing had happened, like they would allow it? She rushed down the stairs, hoping to be by the front door earlier then they would. She was, since Fai and Tao seamed to be slowing them down. She looked outside and observed to woman, she was older then most of the thieves, in her earlier twenties she estimated. And without doubt one of the most beautiful persons Nia had ever seen, with a perfect smooth skin, an oval head and long brown hair. She was dressed in pink and blue clothes, but also had armour. She also had a long katana hanging from her belt. Nia took this into account; it was always important to know what weapons your opponents had.

The person would have sensed her by know, and probably was already longer aware of her presents. Nevertheless she closed the door and walked a small distance away from it. She sat down at one of the benches at the wall and waited. She couldn’t think of anything else to do, since there was nothing else to do.

{{Hmm... well the way I improvised my absence into the story isn't great. But anyway it's better then to say she just stood there stunned. And no I'm not telling where the bunny is yet wink }}

{{Tsu; Awsome inprove Beanie-cap. ^_^}}  

Lord Bean
Crew

The Jashu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:45 pm
Suki playfully tugged on Aoki's sleeve on the side he was resting his innocent little head upon with urgency.

"O-Oh yes, please Aoki-sama! Please open the box!"

He bobbed up and down nimbly with his scarf flailing behind him like a fox tail, swirling as he swirved. Looking down with merrily displayed anticipation, he stared at the box, hoping Aoki-sama would reveal its containtments to his eyes.

In his mind he guessed what it could be, and eliminated each choice one by one to stall himself from bursting open from curiosity. Suki's white hairs shook before his eyes, swindering past them like a slow swing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:49 pm
((I'm going to assume that Tomoyo's still with Shinobu at this point...))

Tomoyo watched the younger thief bound off with some bemusement. The two obviously trusted each other enough to believe that they would pull through any situation. In any case, there was no help but to stay and watch over Shinobu, seeing as Fai hadn't shown up yet. She kneeled on the side of the bed, mulling over the events that had transpired. The lack of information irked her, keeping her from being able to fully analyze the situation without bias.

Outside, she dimly heard raised voices, muffled as it was by the walls of the theater. A chill raced down her spine. Something intangible in her, perhaps fear, told her to move Shinobu, now, before it was too late to stop whatever was coming.

Lirdianc

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:41 pm
Fai looked at her carefully, his eyes still narrowed, before he stepped down from his position, stepping aside to let her enter. "If any harm comes to them, I will not be pleased." He muttered softly, looking at her. Sure he didn't really care; but at the same time he did. Fai was a conflicting character, really. Very confusing.

Tomi frowned as he made his way quietly towards the theatre. He saw just in time Fai step away from the door to let a complete and total stranger enter the theatre, his eyes narrowed. He snarled slightly, jumping over to him and glaring at him. "Idotic fool." He spat out darkly. "You are a pathetic excuse for a ninja if you let someone enter your HQ."

Fai turned away from him, ignoring him as he watched Hamani walk into the theatre with the frightened looking Melora. "I am no fool; I elt the need to trust her even if she didn't look trustworthy at first." He then glared at Tomi. "Never reprimend me, Tomi." He then sighed, remembering how he had offered to look after Shinobu, and pushed past the dark thief, walking towards the stairs again and up them, towards where he felt Tomoyo and Shinobu's auras. He stopped by the door a light smile on his face. "Forgive me for being late with my own offer, Tomoyo-san." He said, bowing slightly. "That was awfully rude of me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:05 pm
"A very wise choice, Fai." she muttered confidently as she passed him, proceeding past Tao and Nia without so much as a second glance.

She was going to get there quite quickly after all, or atleast at this point it seemed so.

Hamani stopped for a moment to gaze about her surroundings, the long hallways, the high slanted roofs, adrift with cobwebs, the long slick heavy staircase leading up into the room where she was sure her thieves still slept.

That would be where the doll was, if anywhere.

When she heard Tao adress Melora, she tightened her grip on the child's hand once again, not threateningly but in reminding. They had no time to stop and chat.

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:39 pm
Tao fell into step behind the woman.

"Go where you want, I'm merely making sure you were here for your business. The doll I assume... they were making quite a fuss over it. As far as I'm concerned take it and leave. But Tomoyo and Shinobu may have a different opinion."

He stood behind them merely following, saying nothing else for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 pm
Hamani couldn't help but to smile, her brown locks drifting back from her head as she progressed through the front hallway of the theatre. Tao following after her as he was, it was almost expected of him. Something she'd known to see coming. But it didn't really interfere with her plans to have a tag along, so she shrugged simply and continued, nudging Melora up the stairs as they went.  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:17 pm
Melora, still trembling with fear, was actually quite relieved to be being held to that woman, Hamani as she was. Not only did she have a feeling she had a good chance now of getting her doll back, but all the other thieves, who would no doubt love to have their hands around her throat for all the trouble she'd caused them, were now cautious to approach them.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games