Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:07 pm
The leader of the ninja hroup we're planning for the Naruto roleplay. We need one more male member between the ages of 12-15 and one leader anywhere above 18.

Also, I've already offered to play the leader of Mary's teams characters for her. I wish both Sakana and Sky could be on the same team but it's all 1;2 gurl;boy.

And yes, I'm also going to have my nature-nin team with Lita, Khuji, and Connifer. But i'm going to play all three of those.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:04 am
Ah. Sounds fun, I suppose. I'm not extremely well-versed in Naruto, but I do know a thing or two, so it would be manageable.

As long as I can do some cool stuff, I'm happy. mrgreen  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:04 pm
So, team leader of male member? Leader can be male or female to either of which you perfer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:11 pm
I plan on have 2 charries.

My made-up bad a** Nukenin Vanslaz

and perhaps a made-up mist nin.
Like Zabuza, but, not.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Jashu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:36 pm
Hehe, I already have a few ninja that I'm going to play, and adapt for the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:12 pm
You should use whichever one would fit best into the team.

Also, might I say that Zabuza is purty cool. ^^ I PWN as him in Clash.

biggrin We've got a Nozomu you guys! heart

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:38 pm
Edaniel
You should use whichever one would fit best into the team.

Also, might I say that Zabuza is purty cool. ^^ I PWN as him in Clash.

biggrin We've got a Nozomu you guys! heart

Yeah, my friend showed me that game after playing it for a couple weeks. I was like, "So, you've pretty much mastered most characters, and perfected your favourites?" Of course, a simple nod or something of the sort was his response, not wanting me to know I'd get whooped. I saw Zabuza and was all, "BIG SWORD!"

About 5 or so rounds later, I went on a permanent PWNAGE streak. As Zabuza, I'm nearly untouchable, and a pain in the a** to fight.

My friend, stereotypically, has favourites of both Naruto and Sasuke, both in their respective in-game power forms.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:23 pm
Lol. Yes, Zabuza is a pretty nifty charatcer. The wya I play any character is pretty simple, I don't use the special powers, too much of a risk in letting somewone get the better of you, besides, I used shadow replacement jutsu too much and it eats away all my chakra everytime.

If you hit me, and combo, I will simply use 'R' and become a log and strike back, in most cases it's very effective, sometimes not, but usually.

As Zabuza I'm particularily good in that I simply use the punches until I've got you down, then pull up the sword, on the third time slashing, I've gotr a hit on you equivalent to that of a normal special attack, so good enough I say.

I'm also pretty good as Lee, whereas I'm untouchable, and as Kakashi I'm the master of raaping people underground.

Naruto can sorta do it too, just, instead of pulling you underground like Kakashi does he shoots up at you from below.

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Kakashi, and Haku will have to be amittedly best characters. I'm just beastly with them. I'm like untouchable, I'll use either water clone replacement or substitution every time for a big play, I NEVER mess up at it. With kakashi I just use the fang prison, the non secret technique version or I use a thousand years of death. Mainly because when he does a thousand years of death, he teleports behind them, so I can dodge katon jutsus and such with it. With haku, I just use raining ice needles.. every time... its so cheap, and annoying, but its an easy win.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 pm
... I've never played it. Nini has it though.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:00 pm
That're I play it. Meaning, yes, I've only played it 4 times now and I can beat anyone.

That's talent. ^^

Also, that Clash; 2 has been tempting me. I know I said I'd wait for 4 but by Chrissy I may have my new gamecube so maybeh...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:09 am
Hello all!  

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:23 pm
Whoa, Hi. I thought you were long gone by now hell_kara.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:18 pm
I just SWORD you to death like mad. I replace when you think you've got something going, and out of nowhere comes Zabuza's long-reaching super attack initiater thingy. God. I've managed to use it 3 times in a normal match; which means you = dead. I've beat a crazy Rock Lee, I've beat Haku (though his attacks are annoying as hell), and I make Zabuza pwn everything.  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm
RANDOM CHANGE OF SUBJECT!

Who likes the idea of having a guild-wide halloween bash? Like the gaia festivities they have? Except, you know, like, no n00bs?

RANDOM CHANGE OF SUBJECT OVER

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games