Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Dante looked at her and said. " Im sorry to inform you....but hes dead...hes not gonna know and who am I gonna tell? My brother? Cmon"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:06 pm
((dark did you see my sisters))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:06 pm
The Dark Paladin
Dante looked at her and said. " Im sorry to inform you....but hes dead...hes not gonna know and who am I gonna tell? My brother? Cmon"
"i know that but he trusting me. im not telling."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 pm
hydra4

(( oh yeah...wait not all of them....just the one....do you gave another pic? Cuz you know Dante is gonna be hittin on them xd ))  

The Dark Paladin

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante shrugged "Whatever....How did he die anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:19 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

(( oh yeah...wait not all of them....just the one....do you gave another pic? Cuz you know Dante is gonna be hittin on them xd ))
((um like he has 20 sisters and i gave pictures of all of them go back like 2 to 3 pages))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:20 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"your brother was part of his death."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:23 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

((um like he has 20 sisters and i gave pictures of all of them go back like 2 to 3 pages))

(( eek whee blaugh eek eek HOLY DAMN!!!! Dante ANd I are gonna have a field day!!!!! LOL xd ))  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:23 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

(( eek whee blaugh eek eek HOLY DAMN!!!! Dante ANd I are gonna have a field day!!!!! LOL xd ))
((did you see them all))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante looked at her incredlously " What!?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"go talk to him, i just don't want to talk about it."Ichigo turned away from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"go talk to him, i just don't want to talk about it."Ichigo turned away from him.
(( i jumped out the window and his blood bat things grabbed my leg and i kicked them off and i fell and the position i was in couldnt catch any wind in my wings and i fell and broke my neck))  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"NO!!!" Dante grabbed her and turned her around " I need to hear it from you...he might not tell me the truth...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"NO!!!" Dante grabbed her and turned her around " I need to hear it from you...he might not tell me the truth...."
"fine.... Kuroishi jumped out the window and your brother blood bats i beileve that what they were grabed Kuroishi leg. He kicked them off and he fell , and the position he was in .... he couldn't catch any wind in his wings and ..... he fell and broke his neck. "Ichigo turned away from him and started to cry a little.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"fine.... Kuroishi jumped out the window and your brother blood bats i beileve that what they were grabed Kuroishi leg. He kicked them off and he fell , and the position he was in .... he couldn't catch any wind in his wings and ..... he fell and broke his neck. "Ichigo turned away from him and started to cry a little.

Dante looked at her and shook his head. " Im sorry about kuroshi...but those arent my brothers blood bats....." Dante walked over and picked up Kuroishis body.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games