Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:17 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shinryaku was running throughout the forest and saw Kara Ni. "I saw Suisho walk off over here and I had to tell her that she was going to destroy the tree if she put the myrrh in her necklace! I have to- huh?" He thenn saw her chalice. "Oh..... Shinryaku said. "You told her, didn't you?"

"Huh? ...Oh. yeah. I don't think that she enjoyed me bothering her though." Kara Ni said. "Oh. Umm...she said that she's leaving you here...with my caravan."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:21 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shinryaku was running throughout the forest and saw Kara Ni. "I saw Suisho walk off over here and I had to tell her that she was going to destroy the tree if she put the myrrh in her necklace! I have to- huh?" He thenn saw her chalice. "Oh..... Shinryaku said. "You told her, didn't you?"

"Huh? ...Oh. yeah. I don't think that she enjoyed me bothering her though." Kara Ni said. "Oh. Umm...she said that she's leaving you here...with my caravan."

"WHAAAAAAT!?" Shinryaku yelled out with his mouth dropped. "See!? I told her she should lighten up! But she never does; always has to be her own style and such. I should've never picked her up! I mean, goodness sakes!" He kept on complaining.  

RedWorld

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:14 pm
"Does Gurdy have a favorite something? Hmmm?" Kikuchi asked him, "If you do, can I have it?"

"You already have my favorite piece of clothing, isn't that enough for you, Miss Kikuchi?" he inquired with an uneasy chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:24 pm
"I wonder why this book was so fascinating to Nammy...I'm reading it, but it doesn't say anything that I already don't know...Except-hey!!" Hana looked up excitedly, shaking the pages of the book. "It says that there's a place in the world that has a miasma stream of the Ruling Element! I mean, it doesn't say where, which figures because no one wants to go to unknown places... But anyway, we can see what's past that place if we can find it!!" Hana exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:28 pm
"What do you say, Gurdy? Wanna go looking for this special area with this special stream?" Kikuchi asked, she began walking toward Marr's Pass once again.

"I'd love to, Miss Kikuchi, Hana..." he nodded with a warm smile, once more he had a sense of he knew exactly where this place could be...

Best not to think too hard as before, after all, he could easily spaz again which is something he didn't want to go through for a second time in a day... Head aches like that can make someone explode...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:30 pm
"Cool! So...can we pick up De Nam before we go? After all, he knows where the Ruling Element is, and how to get it better than I do. The weirdo wrote it down, after all!" Hana exclaimed, then ran off with an aglility to make her race amazed at the feat, into Marr's Pass.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:49 pm
"I don't see why not!" Kikuchi smiled as she ran after her.

Gurdy followed without a word...

"No matter how hard I try it seems I won't be of much use here..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 pm
"Oh, Gurdy-person-person...do you know where the Ruling Element miasma stream is?" Hana asked happily. She clapped her hands together, looking at Marr's Pass. "It's so..." the Selkie was at a loss for words, "...Home-like..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:59 pm
"Ah!"

Gurdy chuckled lightly, "I think I might~~" he started, "Though... I can't recall... perhaps I could think on it--"

"Remember what happened last time when you thought on it Gurdy? You almost fainted..." Kikuchi said with worry.

"I'm going to take a bath if you don't mind, your coat too... I'll be going to the inn..."

Gurdy looked to Hana, "No worries, I'll try to remember."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:02 pm
"So...how does it feel to know that your coat is going to be with Kikuchi, naked in a bath?" Hana asked, raising an eyebrow. She continued to look around the city, and went over to sit on a small ledge. "It's dark too..." she murmured to herself.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:09 pm
"Heh heh heh....." Gurdy choked on his stifled laughter.

"How d-does it m-make me feel? I feel no different... honestly..." he stated though it was obviously a lie, "Well..." he trailed off before there was an awkward silence.

"............"

"It brings about many a naughty thought, I feel so disappointed in myself, my oh my..." Gurdy sighed as he finally came to an answer worth believing, "I must put an end to these thoughts, yes... it'll only bring about trouble..."

To no avail he couldn't stop making up little situations in his mind...

"I'm at a loss of power... yes... I'm a pervert~~~" he whined.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:11 pm
"No you're not. All men are like that." Hana grinned. "After all, men and even some women like that stuff. It's no big deal."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:13 pm
"I can't wait to get my coat back..." he sighed meekly, "The sooner the better..."

"What say we get rooms now?" Gurdy suggested instantly as he rushed off to the inn of which Kikuchi wandered into.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:27 pm
"I'll stay out here for a few more minutes..." Hana called out to Gurdy, and looked out at the horizon.

She only remembered falling asleep out there, and having the oddest dream.

Hana lied on the ground, and awoke to the sound of footsteps. Looking around, she saw De Nam.

"Hiya. What are you doing here, Nammy?" she asked curiously. De Nam shrugged.

"This is your dream."

"Oh...right..." looking over to the slightly younger man, she grinned, "So...how've ya been?"

"Oh, alright. I've been worried about you...going off and gathering myrrh...makes me scared." De Nam admitted. "I mean, if you're hurt, then I don't know what I'll do."

"Because you'll never get that book of yours back." Hana retorted jokingly.

"No..." De Nam shook his head. He turned a faint pink, and got a little closer to Hana...

"What are you doing?" Hana asked, scooting a little closer as well.

"I don't know..."

Hana continued to sleep, though her subconscious mind screamed for her to wake up. ((Lol))  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:40 pm
((She fell asleep outside?))

Kikuchi had the water running, Gurdy's coat lay off to the side as she stripped of her clothing, shows, stockings, there wasn't an particular order to this really. Taking off her hat last she got into the tub, apparantly she had already gotten a room and had told the Lilty at the front desk that someone else would pay for it of course. She reaching out for the colorful fabric that was Gurdy's attire and dragged it into the bath with her as she said she would, she lay there and stared aimlessly, she was tired from all of the day's activities. Yet, she still had another drop of Myrrh to go before she could return to Shella for the festival... then again Amidatty could've gotten the task done by now despite the disdain Kikuchi would feel if that were the case.

The coat felt soft against her skin, if anyone were to come in on here they'd see nothing as he had wrapped it around her small frame. Dipping her head in the water a few seconds she arose to the surface of the warm water and gave a sigh.

"I wonder where those two went off to anyways?" she wondered, referring to Gurdy and Hana.

Gurdy had gotten the location on Kikuchi's bedroom, walking down the hall he ran his hand across the wallpaper which had a worn print of flowers and stripes. There was a faint grinding sort of noise to accompany the action of course as the rings on Gurdy's ring and middle finger glided across the old paper, sighing, he came across the desired room. He knocked though there wasn't an answer, he assumed Kikuchi was in the wash. Opening the door, he walked in and took a gander at the small ammount of furniture that lay about in no particular arrangement. He saw Kikuchi's clothing laying on the floor before him, the bathroom door ajar.

Gurdy didn't dare walk in, not only would it be rude, but... well... you get the point...

He instead took a seat on her bed and gazed out the window, thinking on how long he'd known the Yuke raised Clavat of Shella.

"I feel so indifferent towards the world lately... things seem so much brighter... but why...?"

And yet, the answer to his question was in the bathroom, bathing without a care in the world.

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games