Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:16 pm
Hey takky, did you get my PM?

Response porfavor?

annie, watch out. Hawk will go crazy on you if he finds out you're taking the cookies. He's got that job covered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:57 pm
Heyy, Meep, Siri, and C!

Newbies! *flyingglomptackle*

I'm Kirby. I'm kinda running late, so adios! I'll properly explain my insanities (I have three kinds now! xd ) later! heart  

KirbyVictorious

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:23 pm
*skids into guild*

*puffpuff*

Hey newbies! I'm here!

...what with the heads? O.o

Well, anyway, I'm Kirby. Let me give you a picture:

User Image

YES< I look like that. YES, I am pink and fluffy. Please, try to contain your jealousy. >.< YES, I like to eat people...oh, wait, no I don't! I'm a vegit, so don't worry about that. I'll just steal your powers and spit you back out wink

I'm writing a book (well a series actually) called Ametris. There are seven others, each named after a different country in my little world. heart Go ahead and read it, it's in Works, though that's the craptastic version. (Z, don't you get on my back for that, it's my story after all!) I have about 300 pages on the series, but only 10% of it is actually useful. Still, it's nice to see it on paper heart Wouldn't you agree?

I love random comments, PMs, kitties, and anime pictures. If I see one in your sig or profile, I WILL steal it, so be warned! blaugh I lovelovelove "alternative" music and classical, a weird combo...but you should all know, I'm completely bipolar, and have several different types of insanity. That includes paradisreality, skitzophrenia, and mild cases of others. It's nothing serious, and it's nothing a doctor would agree on (in fact, paradisreality is the term I made up for it sweatdrop I can't remember the actual term) but just be warned that I'm completely erratic. Erm, random. Whatever.

I play piano and video games, and I'm babbling again aren't I? And I wrote the awesomest stuff this week, including the final battle for my favorite book and a few very artsy paragraphs for my people, who I love heart One is totally me in a different life, and the other one is my super-cute perfect guy heart heart heart

Well, taht's enough for one person, isn't it? I um, tend to babble sometimes. Or lecture, which is different. My lectures are always interesting, because I explain things like stars and winds and the time/space continuum and gods and goddesses in terms of phoenixes, sylphs, elves, magic, etc., etc. They're actually quite logical, though they sound like babbling, but trust me, they aren't. Not unless I'm in a babbly mood, and I'm doing it again, aren't I? AND OH CRAP I'M MISSING GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!

*runs away*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:08 pm
*whine* But I want cookies!! And a blue glowstick!! And that small stupid brown mouse I saw yesterday!!

@ newbies: I'm Annie. I'm crazy. You join, I pounce and ask for cookies and glowsticks. Sorry, it's my job ... albeit unofficial. I also like hugs. Gimme a hug? Hug? HUG?

psy_annie

Oukow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 am
Hello newbies! blaugh *hugs the newbies*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:34 pm
heart heart heart heart heart

I always like the last word.  

KirbyVictorious

[Homosexual Guitar]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:51 pm
Um, I'm Raven... or Shadow... whichever oen you want to call me by smile

I love to write and I'm a horror freak (though I can't write it at all :Sweat: ) and I'm a sap for romance (shounen-ai anyone?)

HIYA! :rolf:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:53 pm
ravensong666

I love to write and I'm a horror freak (though I can't write it at all :Sweat: ) and I'm a sap for romance (shounen-ai anyone?)

Wooo Horror!  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

psy_annie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:50 pm
ravensong666

*pounce* I'm Annie. Gimme a glowstick?

Horror!! Me likey.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:54 pm
ravensong666

Welcome.

If you're a horror freak, you may want to join the guild halloween contest! It's in the contest forum.

-shameless advertising-

Spastic waffles
Captain

citcat299

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:45 pm
Spastic waffles
Welcome newbies!

Darky-you can welcome people too. Anyone can welcome anyone else...I'm going crazy now.

Yuki-hihi! I may point out grammatical mistakes, but I won't ban your or anything for them. Just point them out to make things easier to read for the other members, yaknow?

Cat-Yo. Formal can be good...whenever I invite new people to the guild (you should know) I always end up sounding super formal.

Oh yeah, THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO YOUR GUILD!! It rocks! biggrin (sorry, how rude of me to forget to say that. Oh dear.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:01 pm
*hugs new persons* Welcome!  

Oukow

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:06 pm
Oh, hey citcat, I didn't greet you did I?

You're Kitty. live with it.

And ravensong, you can be...would Lilith offend you? or Morticia?

Because I'm thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:23 pm
Erm...hello, My name is Chas, I'm going to be thirteen eventually...I love writing, mostly poetry or short stories. I do a lot of fanfiction. You can check me out on deviant art or fanfiction.net

Lunarstrawberry and Lunar Chasmodai respectively.

Lunar Strawberry

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:27 pm
Lunar Strawberry
Erm...hello, My name is Chas, I'm going to be thirteen eventually...I love writing, mostly poetry or short stories. I do a lot of fanfiction. You can check me out on deviant art or fanfiction.net

Lunarstrawberry and Lunar Chasmodai respectively.

Woah, I just accepted you.

Post enough fanfiction and maybe I'll weasle a fan fic board out of Waffles.
I wouldn't bet on it though.

Welcome.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games