Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII rebirth. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:30 pm
hydra4
naota: its because were elite were special we can never die for some reason we can even go out into the sun light
"Daywalkers?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:31 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
naota: its because were elite were special we can never die for some reason we can even go out into the sun light
"Daywalkers?"
no not day walkers day walkers age and can die elites no  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:32 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"Daywalkers?"
"That's what I like to call Unhuntables."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:35 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"Daywalkers?"
stare thats just plain retarded we like to be called elite and were not common and plus if you did try to hunt us im surprised your not mincemeat right now  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:36 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"Daywalkers?"
stare thats just plain retarded we like to be called elite and were not common and plus if you did try to hunt us im surprised your not mincemeat right now
"I wasn't very bright when I was human. I didn't realize you they were called elites. Oh, and I've hunted and caught a few actually."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:36 pm
then ebony said some thing and they were back where the two were bickering.  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:37 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"Daywalkers?"
"I wasn't very bright when I was human. I didn't realize you they were called elites. Oh, and I've hunted and caught a few actually."
how did you deal with them  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:38 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"I filled their veins with holy water and garlic juice."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:39 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
hah how did they act did they become limp there eyes still open and once you did that what did you do with the bodies  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:40 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
hah how did they act did they become limp there eyes still open and once you did that what did you do with the bodies
"I gave them to my Lycan."

((Werewolf thing from Underworld movies.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:42 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

hahaha you stupid hunter there not dead they act like that also when you rip there heart out it takes 48 hours to repair it self  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:42 pm
"om my god stop it" she puts her sycthe in between them  

romantic~slut~want~some

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:46 pm
"I'm still here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:48 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

hahaha you stupid hunter there not dead they act like that also when you rip there heart out it takes 48 hours to repair it self
"Trust me, they weren't acting. And even if it did take 48 hours to repair the heart, the Lycan would've gotten them before then."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:49 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"Trust me, they weren't acting. And even if it did take 48 hours to repair the heart, the Lycan would've gotten them before then."
hmm i wonder if its true what they say about vampires  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games