Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:02 pm
*whisperes to Ebony* they had a threesome in there maybe we should join them sometime twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:03 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
((alright!))((hey MWM i told you i went to a foot ball game right?))
((yup))

((so thies guys were bothering me and my friends so i called my brother and he told them over the PHONE that he would kick thire asses then they left))
((that hilarous rofl if i was there ill do the same thing))

(it was really funny cuz after my brother got off the phone one of them practily ran down the bleachers)(oh icon the one that ran down the staires was bobby))  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*whisperes to Ebony* they had a threesome in there maybe we should join them sometime twisted

"i dont swing that way sorry ....well...... maybe once or ....73 times" (violet)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:06 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"i dont swing that way sorry ....well...... maybe once or ....73 times" (violet)
burning_eyes eek *jaws drops and he explodes* ((sorry it happens sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!! NO WAY!! NOT WITH RUDE ANYWAYS! Maybe with Yazoo....... -thinks-))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!! NO WAY!! NOT WITH RUDE ANYWAYS! Maybe with Yazoo....... -thinks-

"hmm" then she kisses damos and runs into a dark portal  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!! NO WAY!! NOT WITH RUDE ANYWAYS! Maybe with Yazoo....... -thinks-
((ROFLMAO))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:09 pm
I kiss Reno and then run out of the room to find Yazoo.... "YAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!" I yell.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:11 pm
((When im talking about kissing reno and blah, im being me, NOT vincent! HES NOT GAYYYYY!!! -dies laughing-))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:13 pm
yazoo is in the bathroom stare *really laughing inside*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:13 pm
Icon-reborn
((When im talking about kissing reno and blah, im being me, NOT vincent! HES NOT GAYYYYY!!! -dies laughing-))

((then you are you have always been vincent in this rp))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:16 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

wha?  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:20 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

wha?

nvm!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:21 pm
*the four cat-maids from my siggy appear* hi Damos what do you want us to do today
damos:*thinks oh crap im screwed* crying redface sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*the four cat-maids from my siggy appear* hi Damos what do you want us to do today
damos:*thinks oh crap im screwed* crying redface sweatdrop
((random lol)) I find Yazoo! -glomps Yazoo- -sees Loz- -glomps Loz- I FOUNDED YOU! I grab Yazoo's hand and bring him into my room.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games