Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:57 pm
(vinceent)
"ill take her back to the bar . is that good with you will need yuffie to help us track down xemnas. do you know where she is?" he said as he was picking up ebony.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:13 pm
Axel thought for a second.".................................thats right she was sort kidnapped. someone opened a portal then she sort walked in to it, she was walking backwards so she didn't see it. so i have no idea where she is."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:20 pm
(vincent)
"umm well dont you have that power too?"
(me)
"nice axel nice......."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:25 pm
Axel- "oh yea. so how do we find her now?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:27 pm
(vincent)
"how should i know its your power"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:39 pm
"the portal wasn't that samt type as mine so she be missing for a while."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:47 pm
(vincent)
"oh well then you take ebony back to the bar and ill go fly over town to find yuffie. okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:55 pm
"ok." Axel takes Ebony and walks to the bar.
~meanwhile~
Yuffie wakes up the forrbidden forest." how did i get here."Yuffie trys to move but she was tied up by the darkness"this sucks."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:58 pm
vincent flys down after spotting yuffie and got her untied." yuffie who did this?" he grabed her arm and pulled his cloke around them and then they were in the bar to fine ebony and axel..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:59 pm
I'm with roxas, suddenly, i disappear and i awoke in xemnas' arms. he throws me to the ground and says to me, "You shall die!" He kicks me into the lake, water is getting me all wet and im close to drowning.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:00 pm
(oh my!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:02 pm
Axels_girlfriend
vincent flys down after spotting yuffie and got her untied." yuffie who did this?" he grabed her arm and pulled his cloke around them and then they were in the bar to fine ebony and axel..
"i don't know. there were wearing a black cloak, i couldn't see the face."Yuffie grabs her arm."but for some reason my arm hurts."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:04 pm
((oh ya...thanks A LOT! lol))

I get to the shallow part, as im coughing up water, i see kadaj and the other dipsh**s ((LOL)) Yazoo and Loz take me by the arms we all are teleported to the same prison cell. They lock me up and keep me under close guard. the only thing im wearing is the skirt and the tube top. they made sure i had no weapons and they drained my magic out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
"axel heal me more" he healed her then she stood up and teleaported to kadajs house*and loz and yazoo* she says to them "you got her good lets go"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:09 pm
I remain motionless  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games